• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
It can look like silver on a bright day too sometimes. I wish I didn’t care about standing out on the road that much because I think PRP is probably the best color with the gloss black type of accessories especially that I’m adding.
Just waiting on the V2 spoiler.

IMG_2623.jpeg
Realistically I don’t think there’s a bad color on the car. Still turns plenty of heads and there’s so few in my area that I’ve gotten a lot of thumbs up in the few weeks I’ve had it.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Realistically I don’t think there’s a bad color on the car. Still turns plenty of heads and there’s so few in my area that I’ve gotten a lot of thumbs up in the few weeks I’ve had it.
Exactly, all the colors are nice in their own regard, just depends what you're looking for.

I agree with the others about stealth. Basically the monochrome colors (White, Silver, Gray and Black) fly under the radar. I think black the most because it hides the black trim pieces.

Blue, Red and Tiger Eye by far accentuate the car. I can safely say for this reason they are a bit nicer than the monochromes however the police officer on the side of the road with their laser gun will definitely notice you too, more so than the monochromes.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
I have yet to see another one on the road around here.

gohan408

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS / S2K
Ran with the stock air filter for ~100 miles then ran the Sprint filter for ~3.8k miles until installed the Eventuri intake and inlet pipe yesterday. Yes I know the PRL HVI would of been the better bang for your buck but just like the look of the carbon fiber 😅

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg
did you notice any performance difference from Sprint filter to this intake?

peeeduh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S, '22 MDX A-Spec
did you notice any performance difference from Sprint filter to this intake?
Night and day difference in performance? Not really from what I can tell. Butt dyno says yes until I can get the car on a dyno and get actual numbers. Induction noise slightly increased from the Sprint filter that's about it. Do I regret getting it? Not at all.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Ran with the stock air filter for ~100 miles then ran the Sprint filter for ~3.8k miles until installed the Eventuri intake and inlet pipe yesterday. Yes I know the PRL HVI would of been the better bang for your buck but just like the look of the carbon fiber 😅

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg
you tuck the wires and hose on the inside of the left elbow?? looks super clean with those hidden..

Midnight_VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Today I had to get a windshield chip that turned in a 8 inch crack (on my passenger side) filled so it would stop cracking. Happened Saturday evening on the way home, nothing was open Easter Sunday and the crack kept moving despite it sitting in the garage untouched since I got home.

peeeduh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S, '22 MDX A-Spec
you tuck the wires and hose on the inside of the left elbow?? looks super clean with those hidden..
Yes sir! It's actually behind the elbow. There's a holder for a push mount cable tie that I secure the wire harness and vacuum hose to per Eventuri's instructions.
Screenshot 2024-04-01 163116.png
Screenshot 2024-04-01 163512.png

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Three beasts in the wild together at the mall?? Wah??
Bet those yellow/amber combo DRL films would also look sweet on the TEP beside yours. ;)
They do look great on TEP! Arry Weeks in the Type S FB group has them on his TEP & it compliments the color very well.

I actually removed mine recently and then layered 2 of them together to get a darker look and I like it much better now than just the single layer. I’ve thought about getting the amber/orange while headlight precut film from Lamin-x even.

IMG_3183.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg