• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How much did you pay for your Integra Type S?

How much did you pay for your Integra Type S? (Consider accessories as not a markup)

• Below MSRP

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MSRP

Votes: 95 70.4%
  • 1-3K Markup

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • 3-5K Markup

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 5-7K Markup

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 7-9K Markup

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 9-11K Markup

• 11-13K Markup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13-15K Markup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 15K Markup

• No mandatory accessories

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Mandatory accessories

Votes: 29 21.5%

• Total voters

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Locked in an MSRP deal today, "mandatory" tire and wheel package @$1500, but negotiated accessories to replace paint protection that would have cost $1300. Probably could have gotten rid of the wheel/tire too but typically I end up getting those anyway.

Accessories included installation and totaled ~$2400 for:

- carbon tailgate
- heated steering wheel
- shift knob
- pet liner
- all weather mats

Plus a fair value on my trade. All in all I feel like I couldn't have done much better. Criswell Acura in Annapolis, MD. EXCELLENT dealer to work with, Kae is an exceptional saleswoman- however I don't know what other cars they'll be getting nor how they would operate with non-local buyers.

Also worth mentioning Acura Hunt Valley is offering MSRP, but also unsure of their allocation status. I got impatient and a little bit lucky, otherwise fantastic dealer to work with as well.

Car arrives ~1st week of August and they gave me a sweet MDX loaner until it gets here (FWIW, I also got a "loaner" from Porsche of the Main Line when I bought a CPO 991.2 911 back in 2020, but they gave me a 2012 VW Tourag... it was a used car, I guess).
Wow they have you a loner.. that's crazy

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec->ITS, '24 X1, '24 Navigator, '14 LR4
It actually kind of is... it's a service loaner, brand new MDX with 2700 miles on it, and it's for over 2 weeks until my car comes in, gets PDI'd and accessories installed.

Like I said, good dealer.
Hope you don't accidentally fall in love with the MDX. Wouldn't that be the biggest joke...

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Hope you don't accidentally fall in love with the MDX. Wouldn't that be the biggest joke...
It's better than I expected, I'll tell you that just from the drive home.

But... my wife's car is a Macan GTS, and we've had two Macans before that. That car sets the bar very high for SUVs. It's also twice as expensive.

But the MDX sure as hell is a great holdover until the ITS arrives... I was trying to figure out how to beg, borrow, and steal my kids' cars for two weeks and this is a profound gesture of goodwill IMO.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
It actually kind of is... it's a service loaner, brand new MDX with 2700 miles on it, and it's for over 2 weeks until my car comes in, gets PDI'd and accessories installed.

Like I said, good dealer.
That’s a professional dealer. Taking your trade now and giving you the loaner while you wait for your ITS is simply a smart business practice.

Congrats!

Mike

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Mustang Shelby GT 500
To each their own as the saying goes. I'm ok with getting some dealer add ons at msrp. Such as the (air qoutes) launch edition. But I refuse to pay ADM.

AC22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I just locked in an in-transit Performance Red Pearl at $2k above MSRP. Not thrilled with paying anything over sticker, however it stings less considering their very aggressive offer for my FL5 in trade and I was one of the "lucky" ones who was able to buy one of the first for very close to sticker. I'm very happy with the deal and should have the car by the end of this month. Best of luck to all those looking.
Congrats! As a Canadian I have no idea what the market is like where you are so I’m just glad you found a deal that makes sense to you.

I’m just curious what made you want to switch from an FL5.

If FL5s weren’t the unobtanium unicorns they are here I’m not sure I would be getting an ITS over it, as much as I love almost everything about the ITS. We’ve started to have FL5s pop up on the resale market for $75-80k CAD.

OP
OP

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Wow just saw that a couple people selected that they got their DE5s for under MSRP? Would those folks mind sharing what they paid?

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
I found a PRP at a dealer that was not spoken for. When I inquired, I soon found out why; a $7500 markup. Ouch!!! I watched it sit online and it was still there so I reached out again to see if we could make a deal. (I’m on a waitlist at another dealer for MSRP but easily another 6-12 months with interest rates rising which equals more money.)

They asked what I was thinking? I said can we meet in the middle somewhere because I want to add accessories and with that markup I just can’t do it. So they asked what accessories? I told them I was going to add the copper/bronze rims, carbon fiber spoiler, all weather mats, trunk tray, wheel locks, and a window tint. (That easily cuts the markup in half.)They came back and said we will do all of that for you with installation, give you the original rims, for the $7500 markup still. Obviously I can see what Acura suggests the prices of those accessories are (no clue on the installation), but for that color, I jumped on it!!! Done deal, I fly up and pick it up tomorrow.

I know many do not agree with the markup, and I’m one of them…normally. But the PRP is probably going to be one of the colors you see the least, and well, with interest rates probably going up again in the future, I’m biting that bullet now.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Wow just saw that a couple people selected that they got their DE5s for under MSRP? Would those folks mind sharing what they paid?
I think what's happening is people are getting "discounts" when they get a bunch of accessories. It's tough to say you pay under MSRP when you're still paying an OTD cost north of $55k.

When someone pays under $50,800, then and only then is that "under MSRP". To date, I'm pretty confident no one has truly gotten a discount on the actual car itself. If so, that is truly a great deal.

Jon54115

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apex Blue '24 Integra Type S, LCM '22 MDX Type S
I marked under MSRP since the dealer provided about $500 in official Acura accessories at no extra charge. They were accessories I planned to buy anyway, so one could think of it as being $500 under MSRP. :)

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
My dealer initially wanted 10k over, then 6k over. I offered 3k over. They took a week to reply, on Aug 31 (last day of month) they said they would do 3k over if I bought the car on this day. I came to my senses and offered MSRP, they accepted and I bought it on Aug 31.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Total out the door including destination, taxes, title, tags and infrastructure maintenance fees (required in my state) the grand total was $53494

Type S Zap

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Figured I'd post a poll so we can get some data on how much the ITS is realistically going for! Please only respond if you've already taken delivery!!

edit: please select two votes now, one for how much you paid and one for whether you had to buy mandatory accessories

$500 above msrp

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
I think what's happening is people are getting "discounts" when they get a bunch of accessories. It's tough to say you pay under MSRP when you're still paying an OTD cost north of $55k.

When someone pays under $50,800, then and only then is that "under MSRP". To date, I'm pretty confident no one has truly gotten a discount on the actual car itself. If so, that is truly a great deal.
It also makes it difficult to determine the actual price paid when there is a trade-in.