• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Did AcuraLink stop working for anyone else?

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I brought my car home Tuesday and was able to set up the AcuraLink app that night. I activated the remote package and it was working fine on Wednesday. I was able to see the fuel range, lock the doors, and flash the lights.

Thursday it stopped working. Now it won’t show any remote info and the remote lock/unlock buttons don’t even appear. My VIN and subscription are still in there, just no controls.

I’ve been changing Bluetooth, CarPlay, and some other settings while getting used to the car. But Data sharing is still enabled and the acuralink setting in the car shows it’s connected and active. It just doesn’t show the info.

i noticed the app was updated recently, is it still working for anyone else?

53A0944E-2396-4D88-A0D8-E42C754955CF.png

19670645-F473-4A53-92FC-5787733E951A.png

OP
OP
Leehro

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I just opened a support case from the app. the email confirmation had my current mileage on it, but that’s something that stopped appearing in the app 🧐. So obviously Acura is getting the data, but the app doesn’t show. I think they broke the app with the latest update. Anyone else update it this week? Is it still working?

solman

First Name
Sol
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra ASPEC 6MT TECH, 2011 Ford F250
I had the same problem. I had to delete the app from my phone and then reinstall it. Now it seems to be working fine.

OP
OP
Leehro

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Thanks. I’ve done that a couple times already. Maybe I’ll try it again. Disappointing this system is so flaky. Probably not worth sharing all my driving data with Acura for this.

konman795

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Civic Type R, 2023 Integra
I've had Acura Link stop working a couple times randomly over the past month now. When I spoke with Acura Link tech support, it was because AT&T was having issues. So far, it has always resolved itself eventually. But still very annoying that it's so flaky. And it's so dang slow to send commands sometimes too :|

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Had this happen. I had to unlink my car from acura link and then relink it.

OP
OP
Leehro

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
It's working again. Had the car at the dealer last week and they checked, confirmed it's still sending data. I talked to AHM a couple days later. They took down my info and sent a case to engineering to fix it. Yesterday it started working again.

I'll probably turn off data sharing soon (which will disable it), but glad it's not broken.

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
My Acura Link stopped working. Deleted the app and reinstalled. Took my car off the garage and put it back in and still doesn't work. Created a ticket and haven't heard back in over a week after the initial phone call I had with support. I'm still able to see the mileage and oil life but the remote functions still get remote command failed.

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
Update as of 4/7/23. My Acura Link is still having problems. I can still see the status of the car but remote commands are still getting the error "Remote command failed". I got a voicemail from support earlier saying that there will be an update pushed out to fix the problem. Initially after 3 calls not getting it to work, they wanted to me make an appoinment with a dealer for a TCU check. An hour later they said to hold off to try and work things out in the back end. Support has been great with weekly updates. If you guys have problems just give them a call to create a ticket

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I haven't used it yet. Wish the Manual transmission supported remote start🥺

OP
OP
Leehro

Leehro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I ended up turning it off and uninstalling the app. With the 6MT I can see the odometer, fuel level, and little else. Not terribly valuable. One time I was outside and needed something out of the car. Since I had my phone I could unlock it with the app and didn't have to go inside to get the keys. That's about it.

I was thinking I could drive somewhere and go for a run without my key since my phone (or watch) would be able to get me back in. But I'd need the key to drive, then I'd have to leave it in the car. But with the key in the car, the doors would unlock and anyone could start it and drive it away. So I can't really think of where I'd use it except showing someone at a restaurant I can flash the lights from my phone or something.

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
So my AcuaLink stopped working for 55 days. With the update in late April it worked again. If it ever stops working for you, make note of the day. Call support and let them know all the issues you are having. I was able to get mine extended 2 months from the original end date telling them how many days it was not working for me.