• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yes it comes with the velcro. You just peel the backing off to stick
Awesome! I’ll be looking to add that one then. Thanks man.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Added 2 layers of the darker amber DRL overlays from StickerFab to get more of a true amber color.

IMG_2931.jpeg

IMG_2943.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Overall I dig the yellow or amber DRLs but I'm wondering if it would look more pronounced if the amber reflector were clear or black.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
StickerFab is pretty good. Didn't get the DRL but got everything else back in Nov. After I did the entire rear lights, I noticed how bright the hatch brake light was compared to the rest, so sent email to StickerFab and Jami said Chris could have it custom made in about two days. Got the hatch overlay in less than a week to finish it out nicely..

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
StickerFab is pretty good. Didn't get the DRL but got everything else back in Nov. After I did the entire rear lights, I noticed how bright the hatch brake light was compared to the rest, so sent email to StickerFab and Jami said Chris could have it custom made in about two days. Got the hatch overlay in less than a week to finish it out nicely..
you have any pics of these overlays? Interested to see what that looks like.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I remember when people would pay exorbitant amounts for JDM headlights to remove the ambers. Now we got overlays to bring them back!
I even slightly spray painted silver over my yellow bulbs to kinda hide them in my clear lenses. It really was an essential mod.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Overall I dig the yellow or amber DRLs but I'm wondering if it would look more pronounced if the amber reflector were clear or black.
I agree. I just have the smoked triangle overlay on it. I have a dark black one too that I didn’t put on yet. Maybe I should try it out. I’ve thought about having Lamin-x make the same orange cover and just doing the whole headlight. Would look better when it’s turned off I think.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Bit the bullet and just had DWS 06+ installed on stock wheels. Our weather is simply too cold for the PS4S right now.
Interesting timing but yeah, up there in "Canada-lite" I could see how it would still be terrible to drive on summer tires for at least a few more weeks.

Here in the mid-Atlantic I probably could have gotten away with switching back to the Michelins a couple weeks ago, but we're still having lows in the 30s so I'm not in a rush. My first AX this season is first week of April, I'll have them swapped back by then.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
Yeah I thought I was going to be able to get away with the Michelins but spring is not arriving anytime soon and they’re downright dangerous with what we have now. When I left this morning the roads were clear. They are now totally snow covered.

gohan408

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS / S2K
Nice! Which part did you put the jack under when you removed the motor mount?
Did it sag at all once you removed the OE motor mount?
The jack is just to hold the front end up, it's 60/40 so it's a bit wobbly. To remove the motor mount you don't need to support the engine. But to answer your question, there is a front jack pad to the left side of the motor (similar one in the rear).

Last edited:

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Hmmmmn.....looks like you have the quik jack extensions and it was wobbly?...I got the extensions just have not used them yet