• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How much did you pay for your Integra Type S?

How much did you pay for your Integra Type S? (Consider accessories as not a markup)

• Below MSRP

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MSRP

Votes: 95 70.4%
  • 1-3K Markup

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • 3-5K Markup

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 5-7K Markup

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 7-9K Markup

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 9-11K Markup

• 11-13K Markup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13-15K Markup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 15K Markup

• No mandatory accessories

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Mandatory accessories

Votes: 29 21.5%

• Total voters

gandamack

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX, VW Golf
The FOMO for this car is ridiculous! I want the car, but I am not paying above MSRP and I do not want 2500 bucks tacked on in dealer accessories. Sorry, man. When you go way over MSRP, you are then entering a different realm of car....completely. Might as well be looking at the M2, M330i, Mercedes C43. C'mon man.....60k for a FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CAR!
Watch.... Acura will release a proper 2 door coupe (like they should have done) in 2025 and the market will be flooded with 2024 sedans.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
The FOMO for this car is ridiculous! I want the car, but I am not paying above MSRP and I do not want 2500 bucks tacked on in dealer accessories. Sorry, man. When you go way over MSRP, you are then entering a different realm of car....completely. Might as well be looking at the M2, M330i, Mercedes C43. C'mon man.....60k for a FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CAR!
Watch.... Acura will release a proper 2 door coupe (like they should have done) in 2025 and the market will be flooded with 2024 sedans.
I totally agree with the stupidity of paying a lot over sticker as ADM but if it's not bullshit like $400 for nitrogen in the tires, a few grand in accessories ain't the end of the world.

Also, where's the logic on the coupe? Even if they come out with a two door based on the Prelude platform, which I highly doubt, most buyers bought the Integra because the 4 doors which are usually a must have like in my case. Otherwise the 2 door crowd has already gone for a Supra, Mustang GT, M240i, etc.

I'd love to drive the new M2 to really compare first hand but I had the chance to drive an E86 Z4M and it's fast and the convertible is nice but the shifter/clutch is dog shit and while it's very capable, it's just not special or as fun to drive.