• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I'm in all honesty not worried. The dealers have cars they want to sell and until build dates are loaded and they can go in and plug reservation numbers against it, not much they can do. I feel we on the forums get more info than they do, thanks to Tiger! LOL
Lol I’m hoping in the next couple weeks they ask us who reserved what accessories we want to have. Also I try to help everyone as much as I can. Like to see and hear everyone’s opinions whether good or bad.

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Lol I’m hoping in the next couple weeks they ask us who reserved what accessories we want to have. Also I try to help everyone as much as I can. Like to see and hear everyone’s opinions whether good or bad.
What accessories does everyone plan on adding?

CF Spoiler is a must for me but I’m not sure what else

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
What accessories does everyone plan on adding?

CF Spoiler is a must for me but I’m not sure what else
I fully expect that spoiler will be over $1k if the TLX spoiler is a reference point, and I imagine the CF mirror caps will be over $500... but if the TLX's heated sport-style steering wheel is the heated steering option, you can definitely sign me up.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I fully expect that spoiler will be over $1k if the TLX spoiler is a reference point, and I imagine the CF mirror caps will be over $500... but if the TLX's heated sport-style steering wheel is the heated steering option, you can definitely sign me up.
Heated Steering wheel is dealership Accessory so yes you can order that as well once dealerships allow those to be placed.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Heated Steering wheel is dealership Accessory so yes you can order that as well once dealerships allow those to be placed.
I do hope the Integra can use that same flat bottomed sport wheel that can be added on to the TLX--what do you think the chances are? And does that wheel feel as good as it looks?

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I do hope the Integra can use that same flat bottomed sport wheel that can be added on to the TLX--what do you think the chances are? And does that wheel feel as good as it looks?
Highly unlikely. There are aspects of the Steering they have in the Integra because of some of the features the Integra gets over the TLX. I also think the linkage between the steering column is different in TLX compared to Integra. I also don’t foresee a Flat bottom steering wheel coming for Type S given that even the FL# Type R doesn’t have a flat bottom in it.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I’m asking
Congratulations! Great to hear you choose Apex Blue. That color was a strong 2nd choice for me but I ended up going Liquid Carbon with Red because from the photos it just looks stunning!! Now like you mentioned about trading up to the Type S. i think most of the people who reserved one are going to do that. Some of us have our lease running out and needed a car in the meantime to hold us for the Type S which is what I’m doing as well. I would suspect Type S to be released at the end of this year or possibly early next year. It’s still going to be a great car nonetheless.
In retrospect, the white interior has to go. I’m having my allotment switched to Liquid Carbon Metallic/Red. I hope it’s still available. After soul searching that’s a combo I can live with long term. Red is my favorite color and the red interior is the closest I’m going to get on these preorders to a red car. And now I feel this Liquid Carbon Metallic “gunmetal gray and red” is very James Bond like. Sexy.

EDIT: In fact, something weird has happened, I’m not sure I’d want to buy the car any other way now. At least when considering the pre-order color options. And even when full color combo ordering becomes available, it’s likely still between Liquid Carbon Metallic/Red as the front runner, and the rest in order of desire from most wanted to least wanted Majestic Black Pearl/Red, Performace Red Pearl/Ebony, Apex Blue Pearl/Ebony, and as a distant last place choice Majestic Black Pearl/Ebony.

Last edited:

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And yes, the most likely 2024 Acura Integra Type S 6-Speed Manual is the gas powered car I intend to take to the electric grave. And it will live on in my garage as a classic well into the electric car era. I doubt I’ll ever get a Porsche or Corvette because I’ll be happy enough a Honda Civic Type R in a Tux in the Acura Integra Type S.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
And yes, the most likely 2024 Acura Integra Type S 6-Speed Manual is the gas powered car I intend to take to the electric grave. And it will live on in my garage as a classic well into the electric car era. I doubt I’ll ever get a Porsche or Corvette because I’ll be happy enough a Honda Civic Type R in a Tux in the Acura Integra Type S.
I’m also probably going to wait till the late 2023 MY Type S are made so that all the quirks are worked out and I can trade the A-spec Tech in for it. Desired color though is Tiger Eye, Liquid Carbon and Apex Blue for S

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks, it’s a great color combo in retrospect and I’m looking forward to my first Acura after all the Civic Si cars I’ve owned over the years. I wanted to like the TLX Type S so much but it’s too heavy, too big, too complicated on the infotainment touchpad interface, too bad on gas, and too gimped on the transmission.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I stumbled across this All Things Acura podcast this morning, and thought I'd share--the most interesting thing they brought up is a supposed breakdown of build priority from Acura. I didn't write down the specific percentages, but I believe I recall them being roughly 10% base model, 15% 6MT, 35% A-Spec CVT, and 40% A-Spec + Tech CVT. They also said to expect pre-orders to deliver in May, and dealerships will receive 6MT demo vehicles for ~6 months of display before they can be sold:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...EwjJtZqoqND2AhWtkYkEHZWwAdUQjrkEegQIAhAF&ep=6

While I question how accurate that build priority is, and assume some of my numbers are off, I don't think it would apply to pre-orders since base models aren't available. If true, it would mean a base Integra is cheap, but likely tough to come by!

long_road

First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Accord, Jeep Wrangler, Nissan Hardbody
Figured I'd share some more "My dealer told me" info. Should it be true... it might be useful to others.

I called my dealer today to confirm that they're ordering a white with black interior for me. They confirmed that the first run preorders can only be ordered by the dealer in the combos offered on the reservation page. But he also confirmed that they can simply defer my reservation to next week when regular orders open up, and order the color/options I want then. He said they're anticipating a late-May delivery on vehicles ordered next week.

Again, could all be dealer misinformation and I'll end up with red seats. But based on my experience with this process with other brands (ie, Ford), that's exactly what I'd expect.

So if any of you guys who reserved are willing to wait an extra few weeks, it would seem you can use your reservation "place in line" to have your dealer order whatever you want.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Figured I'd share some more "My dealer told me" info. Should it be true... it might be useful to others.

I called my dealer today to confirm that they're ordering a white with black interior for me. They confirmed that the first run preorders can only be ordered by the dealer in the combos offered on the reservation page. But he also confirmed that they can simply defer my reservation to next week when regular orders open up, and order the color/options I want then. He said they're anticipating a late-May delivery on vehicles ordered next week.

Again, could all be dealer misinformation and I'll end up with red seats. But based on my experience with this process with other brands (ie, Ford), that's exactly what I'd expect.

So if any of you guys who reserved are willing to wait an extra few weeks, it would seem you can use your reservation "place in line" to have your dealer order whatever you want.
I think it's awesome you are able to get info like this from your dealer. Makes me wonder why some dealers "have info" while some seem not to. Like we all posited before, this is the Halo car for Acura, war and earthquakes aside, they are going to pump out as many as possible to ensure they are creating that market.

It is great if they are actually running through initial orders and starting to take new ones that soon. The Podcast did mention something similar. I guess we can expect the dealer demos end of April or so and first orders to be delivered end of May, beginning of June.

My personal question is how long until you will start seeing integra's that aren't ordered and can just pay a markup and buy :D:D