• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I don't think I saw a thread on this yet, so I guess I'll start it. Also would be great if the moderators can create some sub sections like the CTR forums which will be handy as more people get their cars.

Just picked up today. Did a janky front license plate mount that is meant to be temporary till I figured out side mount.

- 4 x zip ties
- 2 x heat shrink electrical wire wrap
- electrical tape for all contacts against paint to avoid scratches

There's a hole in the middle with bracket behind it that fits the zip tie ends nicely. I used 4 to avoid twisting them, but I could probably also just use two and cover it all with shrink wrap which will look cleaner.

Electrical tape was the good quality stuff I use, which I think will be fine for a little bit. I would prefer something thicker. It's got enough friction to avoid shifting around on the paint, hopefully avoiding scratches.

Seeing the car in person, there's enough space to side mount without blocking parking sensors and vents, but it's going to be hard to figure out how to mount it, even for something custom.

PXL_20230710_172402673.jpg
PXL_20230710_172515077.jpg
PXL_20230710_172518869.jpg

OP
OP
slo_its

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Up is down and down is up...lol. I didn't think of that. Though I think I'd be more concerned about blocking some airflow to the intercooler. The way I see it, Honda placed a big funnel shape into the bumper to force more air into the intercooler, but Acura's implementation isn't as aggressive. The stock location actually doesn't block it much so it might be the best place for it from a functionality standpoint.

I'll probably aim for the the left side bumper section between the light and the canard/brake vents. I see that as the idea location but will need some time to think about how to secure it so a) it's strong enough at high speeds, and b) it doesn't look terrible.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I don't think I saw a thread on this yet, so I guess I'll start it. Also would be great if the moderators can create some sub sections like the CTR forums which will be handy as more people get their cars.

Just picked up today. Did a janky front license plate mount that is meant to be temporary till I figured out side mount.

- 4 x zip ties
- 2 x heat shrink electrical wire wrap
- electrical tape for all contacts against paint to avoid scratches

There's a hole in the middle with bracket behind it that fits the zip tie ends nicely. I used 4 to avoid twisting them, but I could probably also just use two and cover it all with shrink wrap which will look cleaner.

Electrical tape was the good quality stuff I use, which I think will be fine for a little bit. I would prefer something thicker. It's got enough friction to avoid shifting around on the paint, hopefully avoiding scratches.

Seeing the car in person, there's enough space to side mount without blocking parking sensors and vents, but it's going to be hard to figure out how to mount it, even for something custom.

PXL_20230710_172402673.jpg
PXL_20230710_172515077.jpg
PXL_20230710_172518869.jpg
Any zoomed out photos yet?

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
Dropped off my ITS for tint, paint correction, PPF, and ceramic coating today. A friend took a few focus shots right before.

DSC09777.JPG

DSC09767 Large.jpeg

Definitely considering wrapping the piano black center console trim in alcantara or doing some sort of overlay. It swirls as soon as you breathe on it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
OP
OP
slo_its

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Man, that looks great. Part of me wishes I would've kept the black.
If you were in Canada, I'd trade you for the blue. I've never been able to resist a good blue but I'm just done waiting. Life is too short.

The black is quite nice in person though. This is probably a better angle...
PXL_20230710_162126410.MP.jpg

4ourth

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
WRX
I installed 3/4 Black Type S emblems around the sides and rear on my black/black. Those three definitely look better than the chrome imo as they are more inconspicuous. I’m leaving the front and back A mark in chrome as it breaks up the black, but am going back and forth on whether or not to do the front in black or leave it chrome. FYI, I can’t stress how easy nylon twine has made removing the emblems without heat. I think the user who noted the dealer snapping two of their emblems probably had a wack tech try to pry them off without the recommended nylon string.

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
Dropped off my ITS for tint, paint correction, PPF, and ceramic coating today. A friend took a few focus shots right before.

DSC09777.JPG

DSC09767 Large.jpeg

Definitely considering wrapping the piano black center console trim in alcantara or doing some sort of overlay. It swirls as soon as you breathe on it.
I wish they would have kept the textured material on the dash (between the vents) on the console trim. . .would have been a homerun. This piece looks like it will be very easy to remove, and I can wrap it with matte black vinyl to keep the fingerprints off.

Alternatively, see if someone near you can hydrodip (hydro-wrap) the console piece. It is really small and shouldn't cost much at all.

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
I wish they would have kept the textured material on the dash (between the vents) on the console trim. . .would have been a homerun. This piece looks like it will be very easy to remove, and I can wrap it with matte black vinyl to keep the fingerprints off.

Alternatively, see if someone near you can hydrodip (hydro-wrap) the console piece. It is really small and shouldn't cost much at all.
Completely agree about keeping the same texture as the dash material. In some ways that's making me a little hesitant about doing a carbon overlay as I wonder how much it'll clash. Good idea about hydrodipping though as another option!

Trajectory009

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra 6MT, 21 TLX Type S, 24 Interga Type S
Resized_20230710_175428.jpeg

Tint, roof wrap and mirror wrap

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
More stuff arriving today & tomorrow with no info on our vehicles themselves. 😑😑😑