• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How much did you pay for your Integra Type S?

How much did you pay for your Integra Type S? (Consider accessories as not a markup)

• Below MSRP

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MSRP

Votes: 95 70.4%
  • 1-3K Markup

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • 3-5K Markup

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 5-7K Markup

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 7-9K Markup

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 9-11K Markup

• 11-13K Markup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13-15K Markup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 15K Markup

• No mandatory accessories

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Mandatory accessories

Votes: 29 21.5%

• Total voters

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
I should be getting my ITS sometime around Spring or summer 2024. My dealer is doing MSRP + mandatory $700 for window tints. I know I'll have tax title registration, but I'm curious what other charges I should expect. Dealer hasn't mentioned document fees but I'm sure that'll be added. Anything else I should expect?

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
"How much did you pay for your Integra Type S?"

Too much.

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
Canada specific.

MSRP + 499 3 year tire and rim protection. No mandatory accessories but 15% off MSRP for the ones chosen.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
MSRP +$2k of accessories. Semi-forced but I got to choose all of the stuff I kind of already wanted. They're a little over priced but not too badly. It includes:

- Protection package (All weather mats, trunk tray and splash guards)
- Back of the seat protectors
- Lock Nuts
- Tag (Canadian equivalent of LoJack)+ OBDII port protection cover
- 1 year of Wheel and Tire warranty

That last one I was ready to fight to remove until I saw the thread about wheel paint chipping.

All things considered, I'm paying $60,800 CAD (out the door, excluding only provincial/federal tax). What I have a hard time believing is how us Canadians got so lucky. We usually get screwed on everything compared to US pricing but at today's exchange rate, my car is $44,270USD, less than the CTR MSRP in the USA. I rushed to get mine before Acura figures out they goofed.

Steve48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes EQA, BMW 330e. ITS On Order.
MSRP +$2k of accessories. Semi-forced but I got to choose all of the stuff I kind of already wanted. They're a little over priced but not too badly. It includes:

- Lock Nuts

That last one I was ready to fight to remove until I saw the thread about wheel paint chipping.

All things considered, I'm paying $60,800 CAD (out the door, excluding only provincial/federal tax). What I have a hard time believing is how us Canadians got so lucky. We usually get screwed on everything compared to US pricing but at today's exchange rate, my car is $44,270USD, less than the CTR MSRP in the USA. I rushed to get mine before Acura figures out they goofed.
Interestingly, there are a few examples of cars in Canada that are bargains compared to the US. I was looking at ordering a brand new cayman GTS 4.0 a few months ago (I missed out, not taking orders anymore) and it was a huge price advantage vs the US. IIRC, MSRP was under $100k CDN.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS

- Lock Nuts

Probably something to do with the local market. I'm guessing Canadians are less likely to pony up an equivalent amount of cash for a car that may not be ideal as an all-season car?

Look at the UK for example. Obviously they don't get the ITS but the CTR is £47k, which translates to $56k USD. Factor in the UK market is crazy for hot hatches and logistics of getting the cars there, and you land on a really inflated price for that region.

Among other things.

Math and economy. It all makes sense somewhere, but makes my head hurt thinking about it.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Probably something to do with the local market. I'm guessing Canadians are less likely to pony up an equivalent amount of cash for a car that may not be ideal as an all-season car?

Look at the UK for example. Obviously they don't get the ITS but the CTR is £47k, which translates to $56k USD. Factor in the UK market is crazy for hot hatches and logistics of getting the cars there, and you land on a really inflated price for that region.

Among other things.

Math and economy. It all makes sense somewhere, but makes my head hurt thinking about it.
I'm no stranger to price dynamics around the world, there are a lot of places that act in very different manners to North America, my comment was more to specifically the Canada-US dynamic.

But I think you have an extremely valid point with the weather factor. These days everyone and their dogs want AWD for the snow. That's probably why it wasn't more expensive, given BMW and Audi have that advantage.

sayonara

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE
When I first started looking one dealer wanted $10k and one $15k over sticker. I laughed and walked out. I waited until they got the Tiger Eye Pearl I wanted and they sold it at MSRP. Why would anyone pay $15k over sticker?

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
6 people on here voted they got a Type S under MSRP???
I know one guy in another thread said he got under MSRP then paid however much in accessories. Am sure that's the case in those instances. Dealers will get their money in the end.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
6 people on here voted they got a Type S under MSRP???
I think some if not most received a discount on the vehicle and accessories added and counted this as below msrp

B-RapidK20

First Name
Sherm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GX460, 2022 Cayman GTS, 2022 Corolla hatch
The dealers in the Bay Area is so annoying. We currently have 32 cars within the area but none except one dealership is selling for msrp. There are cars that have been on the lot for more then a month. I'm playing the waiting game.

OP
OP

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
The dealers in the Bay Area is so annoying. We currently have 32 cars within the area but none except one dealership is selling for msrp. There are cars that have been on the lot for more then a month. I'm playing the waiting game.
Some of the dealers in the bay are telling me the most ridiculous things to try and get me to buy. One dealer had 2 Type S's back in October and he told me "these are the last Type S we are getting until the 2025 model year". Meanwhile I check back 3 weeks later and sure enough they have more 2024s in stock lol.