• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
Do you have any photos of the rear phone mount attachment on the back of the radio? I've been looking at various ones of these but not sure which ones will/won't work. Thanks!
sorry haven’t been on in a while. It’s just a regular suction cup mount and used double sided tape. I took it off because it sat too high. Will probably just get a proclip vent mount

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
Spoon air cleaner. Ordered from BlackHawkJapan. Cheaper than in the US. Was about $175 with 3 days international FedEx express shipping. Blow off valve noise is same as stock. It does seem to pull harder on the butt dyno.
IMG_0450.jpeg
IMG_0214.jpeg

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I found myself flipping through photos of older Integras and Acuras and they made me realize what didn't look right on mine, that rear badge. Instead of paying way too much for the black badge I thought I'd try this first. It looks much cleaner without that black vinyl background.

PXL_20230814_160833105.jpg
PXL_20230814_230933415.jpg

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
last night I did the 27Won down-pipe and did a revised Phearable Tune since I added a front pipe, DP and Front Mount.

-So far I have a prl
Intake , Down pipe and front pipe and the car sounds so good with OEM muffler, no exhaust needed now, my car growls almost as if I had an exhaust and at high speeds sound great with no rasp
IMG_6855.jpeg

IMG_6864.jpeg

Spunjer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Honda civic
Finally found these in stock at one of the SFL dealers and since it was a rainy day, I figured it was a good time to put these on. Already had the Front and Rear A-Mark emblem, so this completes the set

tempImageNXPfjh.png
what website did you get this???

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Finally found these in stock at one of the SFL dealers and since it was a rainy day, I figured it was a good time to put these on. Already had the Front and Rear A-Mark emblem, so this completes the set

tempImageNXPfjh.png
I was going to paint the word ‘spec’ on my black emblems with Acura color-matched paint (plat white pearl in my case). How did you get the paint to show through the lettering in yours? Is it similar to the rear A emblem in that there is a vinyl that peels off under?

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
I was going to paint the word ‘spec’ on my black emblems with Acura color-matched paint (plat white pearl in my case). How did you get the paint to show through the lettering in yours? Is it similar to the rear A emblem in that there is a vinyl that peels off under?
yea, so basically in the A part, its cut-out, so if you hold it up to the light, its see through

so which ever color your car is, you'll be able to see the paint show through

Spec letters aren't cut out but the camera just made it look like it matches, in person they're all black

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
yea, so basically in the A part, its cut-out, so if you hold it up to the light, its see through

so which ever color your car is, you'll be able to see the paint show through

Spec letters aren't cut out but the camera just made it look like it matches, in person they're all black
Ah damn OK I see. Thanks for clarifying that for me mate!

so I may go back to my original plan and buy the little paint stick from a dealer and do the ‘spec’ letters That way. I was thinking of getting a super-fine paint brush or a toothpick to do the job but I’ve already procrastinated doing it for the last year or so, so… lol

Last edited:

Nibis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT, 2011 Honda Fit AT, 2019 Ram 1500
Got the windows tinted this week, 15%, and a 5% Sun strip. Changed the oil and filter, Penzoil Ultra Platinum and a Wix Xp, also changed the transmission fluid with Amsoil Synchroshift
20231023_163723.jpg

Nibis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT, 2011 Honda Fit AT, 2019 Ram 1500
Installed a sub today. JL Audio 12W1, on a Alpine amp @250 watts RMS. Right now it's in a temporary box till the nice one comes in. I also installed the Alpine bass knob, took it apart and placed it in the panel next to the traction control. I was a little freaked out after I hooked my battery back up, had to look in the manual to reset the radio, then all kinds of systems were saying they had problems and I needed to see the dealer. I drove to the gas station, and turned it off, went in and got a piece of pizza, and when I started it back up, all the warnings went away. Sub sounds good, just need a little fine tuning, which may change with the new box. I also need to disconnect the ANC at some point.

20231103_113231.jpg

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
First wash after applying Adam’s Graphene Ceramic Coating. Keeps my car looking extra sharp longer. If I drive my car in the rain, a simple rinse and leaf blower pass makes it look more than respectable. Loving this stuff so far!