• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How much did you pay for your Integra Type S?

How much did you pay for your Integra Type S? (Consider accessories as not a markup)

• Below MSRP

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • MSRP

Votes: 95 70.4%
  • 1-3K Markup

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • 3-5K Markup

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • 5-7K Markup

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 7-9K Markup

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 9-11K Markup

• 11-13K Markup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13-15K Markup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 15K Markup

• No mandatory accessories

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Mandatory accessories

Votes: 29 21.5%

• Total voters

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Figured I'd post a poll so we can get some data on how much the ITS is realistically going for! Please only respond if you've already taken delivery!!

edit: please select two votes now, one for how much you paid and one for whether you had to buy mandatory accessories

Last edited:

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Good idea, but can you anonymize the poll results? Not sure people will want to have their name tied to paying a 15k markup but data is only as good as its source.

Also folks inputting values, make sure you only respond after the transaction. Some of us may think we're getting a car at MSRP but get surprised on delivery day.

Would be helpful to attach values of mandatory add-ons too but not sure the cleanest way to do that. Maybe another option for "mandatory add-ons"?

spyder

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 IS350, 2019 TT Roadster, 2024 ITS
Good idea, but can you anonymize the poll results? Not sure people will want to have their name tied to paying a 15k markup but data is only as good as its source.

Also folks inputting values, make sure you only respond after the transaction. Some of us may think we're getting a car at MSRP but get surprised on delivery day.
I agree with this. The thread with dealers at MSRP serves as a great place to get data from people who haven't taken delivery.

This thread should only be for those that have completed the purchase.

Would be helpful to attach values of mandatory add-ons too but not sure the cleanest way to do that. Maybe another option for "mandatory add-ons"?
Would an additional question asking Yes/No for mandatory add-ons work? Otherwise, if someone was required to pay for add-ons, maybe they could add that info by posting a reply.

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
Was able to reserve one on Acura but the dealer forced 1200 dollars worth of accessories on me. This, to me, is MSRP. I will say that the accessories I got is fairly close to the 1200 dollar price tag, so I don't feel too bad about it. Ceramic tint, All Weather Mats (including the cargo mat), Wheel Locks, Door Edge and Door Handle clear protectors.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Was able to reserve one on Acura but the dealer forced 1200 dollars worth of accessories on me. This, to me, is MSRP. I will say that the accessories I got is fairly close to the 1200 dollar price tag, so I don't feel too bad about it. Ceramic tint, All Weather Mats (including the cargo mat), Wheel Locks, Door Edge and Door Handle clear protectors.
I actually completely agree, it's just nice to know these sorts of things.

I actually think it would be extremely unlikely to not have any forced accessories/add-ons for a car like this.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
Interesting poll if not a bit premature. I mean there are probably only a handful of people that can provide a credible response. Acura has somehow only managed to deliver a handful of the 200 presale cars so how many people can really answer - other than what they THINK or what they have been told they will pay if and when the car gets delivered?

I have a piece of paper from the dealer that says MSRP plus tax, tag, doc fees, etc. right down to the exact dollar amount. It also says it's not a sales contract so it means nothing until the car is in my driveway - which, given the complete lack of info from the dealer could be months from now. Should I answer MSRP?

No expectations on accessories from the dealer but they were quick to send me a pdf of options. Though overpriced I gave them a list of a few anyway. While I can certainly do the work, I have no problem having them swap steering wheels, dental floss off the side badges, etc.

OP
OP

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru

Added an option for mandatory add ons, now people can select what they paid as one vote, and then whether accessories were forced as another. Also I think the votes should be anonymized now?

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
This is borderline for me. Yes, you’re buying the vehicle for MSRP but, they won’t sell it for MSRP ‘unless’ you buy additional equipment. That to me, is an add-on. Something I will not pay.

My dealer is MSRP, plus $681 (all weather mats, cargo liner & wheel locks). I won’t pay the $681 on those items. They can throw them in for free, or remove them, I don’t care. I don’t want those items and refuse to pay based on principle. Now, if they wish to charge me $681 for a heated steering wheel, okay! I’m good with that. That’s something I want. I don’t care about the $681, it’s immaterial. I’ll spend that on dinner or a bottle of scotch. For me, it’s the principle of being forced to buy something I don’t want. As it stands, I’m $681 away from buying a ITS.

Mike

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
I have a piece of paper from the dealer that says MSRP plus tax, tag, doc fees, etc. right down to the exact dollar amount. It also says it's not a sales contract so it means nothing until the car is in my driveway - which, given the complete lack of info from the dealer could be months from now. Should I answer MSRP?
I don’t think they want responses unless we have the car in our driveway or garage. The dealer can always change terms or refuse to sell it until we take deliver (or at least have a signed contract). I‘m in talks with a few dealers, but have yet to lock a deal in. The waiting list is either to long or the markup is too high.

VinnyDaFish

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type-S (Apex Blue/Orchid)
Really glad to have this information and the listing of dealerships selling at MSRP. Best way to combat the ridiculousness of the dealership market adjustments (and I include unwanted options/adds in this category) is through information. Second best way is through patience, but I don't typically do as well here).

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Here in San Diego the lowest offer is MSRP with a $7,500 markup + $2,500 of meaningless mandatory options like paint protection, etc. I managed to negotiate out of those options and instead add accessories that I want such as the CF spoiler, shift knob and Blacked out emblems. Add the taxes and doc fees the OTD price will be $69K. Bear in mind the sales tax was close to $5K but essentially it’s a 10K markup.

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
I'm just happy to see people are getting this at MSRP, and the current crop of owners and buyers and those waiting have some level headedness and/or conviction about principles when it comes to their money and cars. Now if this was a poll for FL5 buyers..... Honda Stealerships haven't changed in over 30 years.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
I'm just happy to see people are getting this at MSRP, and the current crop of owners and buyers and those waiting have some level headedness and/or conviction about principles when it comes to their money and cars. Now if this was a poll for FL5 buyers..... Honda Stealerships haven't changed in over 30 years.
I’m happy to see that as well. Although you have to consider the economic situations and life season for each individuals. Just because someone pays over MSRP doesn’t mean they lack principle or self-control. Timing is everything.

OP
OP

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Here’s the link to the same thread on the Type R forums, fair warning though data is only from the first few months, it hasn’t been updated since Dec 2022