• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
The camber was achieved with just springs. Pins still in. Not sure how much more it would go with them out, but if there are no issues with the current setup, I’ll leave them in.

I’ll update here when I get a better feel, but it definitely feels sharp. Granted, I did just get off winter tires so anything is an improvement there
BTW it looks FANTASTIC. Every bit as good as I was hoping it would. I still have a set of these exact wheels on order but 9.5 +45 and very excited as these bronze wheels look epic on PRP... I can cancel/change the order up until it ships though if I want to go wider lol.

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
BTW it looks FANTASTIC. Every bit as good as I was hoping it would. I still have a set of these exact wheels on order but 9.5 +45 and very excited as these bronze wheels look epic on PRP... I can cancel/change the order up until it ships though if I want to go wider lol.
Thank you! Just wait till I actually wash it and take a picture outside with good lighting. This is in my work parking garage so a bit dark. Looks fantastic and the fit, for lack of a better word, is sick

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I was able to get 2.0 - 2.2 out of the front with just the pins pulled, but oem springs. Not sure if this is useful to some of you on this thread or not.
1714163321764-ds.jpg

miksfield

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
My custom stickers came in today. I had to order a bunch (just for one sticker) so I've got like 7 or 8 left over. If anyone wants one (in the US), please DM me and I'll mail you one for free.
20240426_134915.jpg
20240426_161458.jpg

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
My custom stickers came in today. I had to order a bunch (just for one sticker) so I've got like 7 or 8 left over. If anyone wants one (in the US), please DM me and I'll mail you one for free.
20240426_134915.jpg
20240426_161458.jpg
I need this!

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
Quick view of the fitment. It’s pretty aggressive, slight poke, but I like how it looks. Adds to the wide body nicely. Still no issues with rubbing. One thing that is very noticeable is the amount of gravel these tires kick up. I don’t remember that with the PS4S, but perhaps its because it’s been months since I’ve driven on them
IMG_5279.jpeg
IMG_5278.jpeg

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Quick view of the fitment. It’s pretty aggressive, slight poke, but I like how it looks. Adds to the wide body nicely. Still no issues with rubbing. One thing that is very noticeable is the amount of gravel these tires kick up. I don’t remember that with the PS4S, but perhaps its because it’s been months since I’ve driven on them
IMG_5279.jpeg
IMG_5278.jpeg
Yeah, looks fantastic. I'm sold on this approach. Grip must be even better than it looks?

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Yeah the Michelins kick up a ton of rocks too- I think the OEM splash guards would do a solid job of preventing significant damage but rocker ppf would be a sure bet. If that's something you're considering I'd do it sooner rather than later.

TEPTeggy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
IMG_5279.jpeg
IMG_5278.jpeg
I remember the ps4s kicking up quite a bit of gravel, at least in my neighborhood.

Also, is it just me or does the integra seem like it has more room for meats than the fl5? People kept telling me that 275 wouldn't fit and here we are with 285s and a number of people with 275s and no problems! 😃

TEPTeggy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
This looks really really good! Think TEP in black is a great combo and these look meaty AF
Thanks! I normally try to stay away from black wheels but I agree, I think it's the best way to go on TEP

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Fluid change day at the 3,000 mile mark.
  • Amsoil 0W-20 Synthetic
  • Amsoil Synchromesh MTF
Read a lot online about people switching to Amsoil, namely the MTF to remove the 1-2 grind in FK8. I’m still a bit skeptical as it could be related to new fluids, but the transmission feels smoother than before.

I never myself experienced any sort of grind shifting from 1st to 2nd, but the gear change was not as forgiving as all others. Now they all feel the same.