• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Incognito_ABP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
The metal part is overlaid on a ruberrized pad. So yes, the black is rubber of some sort, but it's more recessed due to the way the metal plate is on top of it.

I meant to have a shot of this in the original post. Here you go!
20240420_233354403_iOS.jpg
20240420_233448076_iOS.jpg
20240420_233413005_iOS.jpg
20240420_233420927_iOS.jpg
20240420_233342282_iOS.jpg
Thanks. So clean! I think I’m going to do this paired with black front/rear A badges and a black front Type S badge.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
@Incognito_ABP - you can also order a secondary logo part for the rear to swap after removing the existing and show your ABP through the center portion if you'd like. The color is already there behind it after removing the logo and piece of vinyl, then reattach new logo.

IMG_2848.jpeg

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I finally bought some wheels. Apex VS-5RS Satin Bronze 19x9.5 +45. I'm honestly not sure when they'll get here; I kind of rushed to buy them because they said inventory is low but ETA for new wheels is late April, which is like- now but I ordered anyway. Then I read on Facebook that people are waiting 90+ days to get theirs? Yeah I don't think I'm going to do that... part of the reason I decided to go Apex is I can't find the Volks I want, but I bet I could if I wanted to wait 90 days...

Anyway. I almost bought a set of Satin Bronze VS-5RS that were for sale on here a few days ago but the fitment was ultra-aggressive. If I can actually get these wheels in short order I'll leave them on until I'm compelled to get something else. I think they look fantastic and I'm excited to check out this colorway on my PRP car.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I finally bought some wheels. Apex VS-5RS Satin Bronze 19x9.5 +45. I'm honestly not sure when they'll get here; I kind of rushed to buy them because they said inventory is low but ETA for new wheels is late April, which is like- now but I ordered anyway. Then I read on Facebook that people are waiting 90+ days to get theirs? Yeah I don't think I'm going to do that... part of the reason I decided to go Apex is I can't find the Volks I want, but I bet I could if I wanted to wait 90 days...

Anyway. I almost bought a set of Satin Bronze VS-5RS that were for sale on here a few days ago but the fitment was ultra-aggressive. If I can actually get these wheels in short order I'll leave them on until I'm compelled to get something else. I think they look fantastic and I'm excited to check out this colorway on my PRP car.
For sure on the color. I saw the previous gen PRP TLX pull into the dealership just before me today and that color is just amazing.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

They are sweet, tire issues aside, I love the look. What are you going to do for tires? I love the look of the 275/30's I put on, and they fit, even with a drop.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
They are sweet, tire issues aside, I love the look. What are you going to do for tires? I love the look of the 275/30's I put on, and they fit, even with a drop.
That's a great question; right this moment I'm not sure. I think I'm going to swap out the PS4S from my OEM wheels to just use them, because I have them and don't feel like trying to sell them. They will probably hold up for most of this season as I feel like I only just broke them in with a couple autocrosses and 2 sessions on Dominion Raceway (1 of them is brand new, a developing story...), and I also think that I shouldn't have any issues with them with the "newer" Apex wheels. I guess we'll see because it's tough for me to justify getting rid of them. Unless a local buyer falls out of the sky willing to give me at least $500, that's the way I'll probably go...

But after the Michelins have seen what I think is a fair amount of usage, I'm leaning cup2s in OEM sizes, or possibly Falken RT660 if I wanted to go up to 275. I would love to do RE71RS but I don't want to go to a 35. Maybe if I get super duper serious with autocross I'll explore that but it will likely be a different set of wider wheels, probably 285s and after some Ohlins or whatever I decide to do. I don't plan on lowering the car right now, and I think actually fitment may be improved by lowering the car because of the added camber? Not entirely sure. But the Cup2s seem like something I want to try and are one of the very very few options that are offered in 265/30/19.

The OEM wheels will get the Continental DWS06 slapped back on permanently.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
That’s where it’s at! Thanks. I’m gonna do it.
Hell yeah! Gonna look extra sick on the type S. Always loved the clean quarters and hatches/trunks. Makes people stop for an extra second and figure out what your car is (to the lay-person) 😎 be sure to post pics when you finally do it up 🤙

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Finally figured out a way to make this gigantic car seat work rear facing, thanks to Corey Poole. Again. 😄 Diono has a pad that goes underneath it. Before and after pics to show how huge the difference of space is for the front passenger with the pad - without it, the front seat is basically unusable. Also picked up their seat covers since they were black with red stitching and better quality with better grip.

Sent data logs after the 4th turbo revision from Derek. I think some people got mad at me on the highway today doing this datalog of 2nd, 3rd, 4th all to redline - but don't cruise in the passing lane, especially fluctuating 10-20 mph because you're on your phone while it's the afternoon and everyone has somewhere they're heading to. On this particular highway on a Friday during this time of year, it's on your way home from work of course paired with folks going to the lake of the Ozarks.

One downside to going faster is that even 10 over feels so slow. So self control is needed, which I lack a ton of. I think I'll stiffer up the RV6 RSB and it's about time for brake pads that will go with the Wunderladen rear bushings that are sitting on the shelf and maybe order some front titanium shims to match the rears.

This car is SO much damn fun and I've actually thoroughly enjoyed working on it also.

IMG_3937.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

IMG_3940.jpeg

IMG_3933.jpeg

IMG_3941.jpeg

IMG_3887.jpeg

IMG_3886.jpeg
Dad gang!

I got the same seat protectors but I ended up picking Graco Slimfit LX’s for the kiddos.

IMG_1810.jpeg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Dad gang!

I got the same seat protectors but I ended up picking Graco Slimfit LX’s for the kiddos.

IMG_1810.jpeg
Can't beat Graco for the price and functionality! That's what we have in my wifes Durango and whatnot coming out of.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Can't beat Graco for the price and functionality! That's what we have in my wifes Durango and whatnot coming out of.
They’re nicer than I expected for the price. We have britax one4life in my truck and my wife’s SUV but that thing is a beast and wouldn’t fit in the teg.

I considered the Dionos but the install kind of scared me off a little bit. Wish every seat had ease-of-install like Britax clicktight because those things are so easy.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
In CGI Land today an Integra Type-S owner may or may not have chased a high performance vehicle at speeds well within the legal limit (only requiring a shift into sixth gear) but was unable to catch him. Maybe I need one of those chips everyone does paired with a Kay and Anne filter to help reduce the gap from 12 bus lengths to 10 bus lengths next time. Passenger doesn't claim to be a professional photographer.

1000009457.jpg

If you've read this far my sincerest apologies.

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
In CGI Land today an Integra Type-S owner may or may not have chased a high performance vehicle at speeds well within the legal limit (only requiring a shift into sixth gear) but was unable to catch him. Maybe it's time for one of those chips everyone does paired with a Kay and Anne filter to help reduce the gap from 12 bus lengths to 10 bus lengths next time. Passenger doesn't claim to be a professional photographer.

1000009457.jpg

If you've read this far my sincerest apologies.
I would've done the same. It's still fun to be beaten by faster cars to me. Lol