• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

chuuey

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra, '02 GT2, '01 Land Cruiser, '98 M3
Not to be argumentative, just throwing this out there...

I weighed my wheels when I switched to Apex, and my stock rims, with a few ounces of balancing weights on them, weighed in at 26.3 lbs range. I was using my digital bathroom scale, but I don't think it's 2 lbs off on something as light as 26 lbs.

I'm sure this info exists out there somewhere, but just wanted to throw it out there for folks that may be trying to shave weight with their new wheels. The OEM Type S wheels are not bad for a stock wheel. And they just weigh somewhere between 26 and 28 lbs, LOL!
I didn’t claim any weight savings. I merely answered the question I was asked on the wheels I am running.

I used a suit case scale where you pick up the item and weigh it hanging as opposed to a bathroom scale.

I did not weight the stock wheels as I put new tires on them immediately, but I agree they are not that heavy for a stock wheel.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Got it. Yes, wasn't claiming you were claiming.

They guy that asked threw out a 28 lb figure for stock and 26 for your current wheels and you said yes, so I thought you were confirming both weights, not just what your new setup is. My bad.

Love your current wheels btw, they look great.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Kuro day seems to be a success so far! Only drove for about 20-25 minutes after we finished up. Hoping I can datalog correctly at lunchtime tomorrow to send them in for revision tunes. Took 6 hours with 2 of us taking our time.

IMG_3808.jpeg

IMG_3809.jpeg

IMG_3805.jpeg

IMG_3816.jpeg

IMG_3802.jpeg

IMG_3801.jpeg

IMG_3800.jpeg

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Got it. Yes, wasn't claiming you were claiming.

They guy that asked threw out a 28 lb figure for stock and 26 for your current wheels and you said yes, so I thought you were confirming both weights, not just what your new setup is. My bad.

Love your current wheels btw, they look great.
That was me - the 28lbs figure I don't recall exactly where I picked up. Thanks for clarifying the actual weight is closer to 26lbs.

I love the stock wheels as is so I'm looking for weight savings if I were to replace them (eyeing CE28s 👀)

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Wow. What was your MM at?

Are you going send it it for an oil analysis?

Curious because there's a lot of folks that are in the "I gotta change mine at 500/1000 mark for ultimate reliability". I'm more in the change at 5k camp on the first go.
My maintenance minder was at 10% or so.

I didn’t plan on it, but depending on how much they need I still definitely could. Already dumped it 😅, but I still have a bit in the pan.

Usually I like to change mine between 5000 - 7500 mark, but I knew they wouldn’t change it unless the maintenance was at 15% or below. I only decided to do it on my own the day before.

RayS

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S, 2023 Pilot Elite
Completed the "I just got a new ITS starter pack." Huge shout out to Ray at Elite Performance Detailing, St. Charles, IL.

PPF "track" coverage ✅
Ceramic coat ✅
30% tint ✅
Blackout roof (vinyl) ✅
15mm spacers all around ✅
debadged Type-S fenders and hatch ✅
Overland Alcantara console ✅
Skunk2 shift knob ✅
autoCOVR dead pedal cover ✅ (pay no mind to dirty all-season mats)
most importantly, mud flaps ✅

Edit to add: Thanks to tons of inspiration from this thread.

IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg

Last edited:

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
My maintenance minder was at 10% or so.

I didn’t plan on it, but depending on how much they need I still definitely could. Already dumped it 😅, but I still have a bit in the pan.

Usually I like to change mine between 5000 - 7500 mark, but I knew they wouldn’t change it unless the maintenance was at 15% or below. I only decided to do it on my own the day before.
It’d certainly be a good data point since I doubt there’s many that’s gone as high as you on the first OCI!

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Completed the "I just got a new ITS starter pack." Huge shout out to Ray at Elite Performance Detailing, St. Charles, IL.

PPF "track" coverage ✅
Ceramic coat ✅
30% tint ✅
Blackout roof (vinyl) ✅
Skunk2 shift knob ✅

IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
Looking good! Mine’s almost same as yours - white with the black roof wrap!

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Making me want that console even more! Car looks good. You should be coming into warmer weather up there to get to enjoy it.

Sprint filter will really gets you those turbo noises.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT

PPF "track" coverage ✅
Ceramic coat ✅
30% tint ✅
Blackout roof (vinyl) ✅
Skunk2 shift knob ✅

Edit to add: Thanks to tons of inspiration from this thread.

IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
Imma need that console cause my piano black is looking grim 😂

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Imma need that console cause my piano black is looking grim 😂
I detailed my teg for the first time this weekend (2 wks after ceramic coating) and I was dreading having to deal with the piano black trim.

I sprayed QD (specifically Shine Supply Throttle) on a microfiber and very lightly wiped it. It worked very well! I practically dragged a hanging corner though so as not to anger the piano black trim gods and scratch it.

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Gloss black ("berlina black") mirror caps. I've been contemplating a black roof wrap also but I'm really digging Apex Blue Pearl more and more every day. It would be a crime to cover it up!

1000010624.jpg

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
After 24 hours of fighting I finally finished installing my lowering springs and mounted my TE37SL.

I don’t advise taking on this job yourself. Even with the proper tools, the front struts were difficult to remove. I’ll be sore for the the next week…

I’ll be doing a proper shoot after my alignment on Friday.

IMG_7231.jpeg

IMG_7229.jpeg

RayS

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S, 2023 Pilot Elite
That looks great! What springs did you go with? Anything noticeable in driving dynamics?

After 24 hours of fighting I finally finished installing my lowering springs and mounted my TE37SL.

I don’t advise taking on this job yourself. Even with the proper tools, the front struts were difficult to remove. I’ll be sore for the the next week…

I’ll be doing a proper shoot after my alignment on Friday.

IMG_7231.jpeg

IMG_7229.jpeg