• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Are you leaving anything on your car stock? Glovebox maybe? 😂

I am considering the short throw shifter but first want the Raceseng shift knob. Its design and size is more what I was hoping the OEM shift knob would be like.

Post a review after you get some miles on the short throw and let us know if you think it's worth the value. I'm sure some people think the price is too much but the most frequent touch points should be where money is spent.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Are you leaving anything on your car stock? Glovebox maybe? 😂

I am considering the short throw shifter but first want the Raceseng shift knob. Its design and size is more what I was hoping the OEM shift knob would be like.

Post a review after you get some miles on the short throw and let us know if you think it's worth the value. I'm sure some people think the price is too much but the most frequent touch points should be where money is spent.
🤣 I will report back but I'm sure someone will beat me too it. I won't have a chance for a week or more to get this installed.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
^^I was wanting to know this as well. I'm sure it can be made to at least, I'd think.

All I did is wash it up, put my actual license plate on with Tactillian silicone holder to protect from scratches, & put these cheap China mats in - just wanted to experiment with them bc I like the red stitching look. Fitment isn't all too great - Tuxmat usually fits better & is more durable. Didn't come with the holes or snaps to lock the factory mats back on over them like their video showed. I kinda had a feeling it would be like this, but still wanted to play with them. Both mats mess with the clutch pedal a little bit too - not sure what I'll do yet. Parts keep showing up, but still waiting on a few more! I might just wait for the PRL HVI intake to pair with the turbo inlet pipe before I have it tuned.

IMG_3884.jpeg

IMG_3885.jpeg

IMG_3887.jpeg

IMG_3890.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg

IMG_3895.jpeg

IMG_3897.jpeg

IMG_3893.jpeg

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3896.jpeg

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 1999 Civic, 1997 Celsior
Long time lurker... owner of my ITS for a little over 2 weeks now.

Ordered a few Spoon Sports goodies (intake filter, oil cap, rad cap, reservoir cover, shift knob and blue side mirror lens) and installed them yesterday. Wrapped the piano black shifter console with carbon fiber vinyl. Also picked up that neat storage bin from Amazon I saw someone on here post.

Appointment next Wednesday for the dealership to install my carbon rear spoiler and door visors, along with all weather mats and rear cargo tray.

IMG_8861.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg

IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8758.jpg

IMG_8753.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

IMG_8826.jpg

Last edited:

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Long time lurker... owner of my ITS for a little over 2 weeks now.

Ordered a few Spoon Sports goodies (intake filter, oil cap, rad cap, reservoir cover, shift knob and blue side mirror lens) and installed them yesterday. Wrapped the piano black shifter console with carbon fiber vinyl. Also picked up that neat storage bin from Amazon I saw someone on here post.

Appointment next Wednesday for the dealership to install my carbon rear spoiler and door visors, along with all weather mats and rear cargo tray.

IMG_8861.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg

View attachment 228977
View attachment 228973
IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8758.jpg

IMG_8753.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

IMG_8826.jpg
First time I’ve seen white on black. Very neat, is this the combo you were waiting for?

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
First time I’ve seen white on black. Very neat, is this the combo you were waiting for?
This was my ideal spec, yes. This car actually fell into my lap at my local dealership. No deposit or wait list. Test drove their demo ITS and this white/black one was getting loaded off the truck. Car was unaccounted for and other customers were waiting for different color combinations. Crunched numbers and traded in my 2018 Civic Sport hatch. ITS keys handed to me the next day :thumbsup:

b0nb0n

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Finally had some time to install my alcantara center console trim and acuity poco knob. Made the interior a bit fancier and a noticable reduction in throw.

20230917_194109.JPG

20230917_194008.JPG
Damn this looks good! Custom upholstery? Love it with the CTR arm rest

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Yup, Got it from overland design. Thinking of doing the sun visor and the passanger knee area trim piece in matching material too.
First thing Im doing is covering that cheap looking piano black trim with alcantara. Overland seems solid. Did you not want to do double line stitch to match the other parts?