Sponsored

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
Confirming it is a direct bolt-on. Two bolts to remove the coolant tank and 3 bolts to remove a bracket so you can get the larger hose disconnected.

I followed this video for installation.

Note: Keep in mind that there is no need to replace the mount with the Mishimoto expansion tank.
after this install, do you have to perform a full coolant drain and refill? or just some type of purge/de-airing cycle if needed?

also, being fully aluminum, how do you see/check the coolant level. i can't seem to find any markings/gauges in any of the photos
Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
after this install, do you have to perform a full coolant drain and refill? or just some type of purge/de-airing cycle if needed?

also, being fully aluminum, how do you see/check the coolant level. i can't seem to find any markings/gauges in any of the photos
No draining required, but you will need to fill up the new expansion tank. You can empty the stock tank into a clean container to reuse and add additional coolant as necessary.

There is a viewing port on the front left of the tank that looks like an aluminum nut. If you can see a blue line then it is properly filled.

stp_chi

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
My car came from the factory with a defective radio (no sound when using AM or FM) and a blown speaker in the rear pillar. After a fair amount of time in the service department, I finally had a chance to take it for a real drive yesterday.

I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time! Had to stop and do an impromptu parking lot photoshoot :cool:

IMG_4159.jpeg

33274A08-FB44-4ED1-AA37-35E657FA6FCD_1_201_a.jpeg

Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
How do you like them?
I don’t have many miles on them yet but immediately I noticed the ride was a bit cushier. Today was close to/below freezing and they hooked up better than the PS4S in a straight line.

Performance in inclement weather will be ten fold better than the PS4S. I’ll probably keep them on the stock wheels and get rid of the PS4S.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I don’t have many miles on them yet but immediately I noticed the ride was a bit cushier. Today was close to/below freezing and they hooked up better than the PS4S in a straight line.

Performance in inclement weather will be ten fold better than the PS4S. I’ll probably keep them on the stock wheels and get rid of the PS4S.
Nice! I'm getting my winter tires on Friday. I just didn't wanna double dip and rather just go all in on a dual set. I'll just have to buy some rims so it'll be easier to swap

Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
What size are those tires?
Can't tell from the photo but I had DWS06+ as well put on Monday and they are available in OEM sizes (265/30/19). I've had both DWS06+ and Michelin A/S 4 on various cars and they are both fantastic in actually all conditions. I guarantee most folk would not be able to tell the difference between these and the PS4S under most circumstances, even when driving hard. I am a bit of a Michelin fanboy and would have selected the A/S 4 over the Continentals, but the A/S 4 is not available in OEM size; I think the closest they come in is 255/35. I won't lose sleep over having the Continentals forced on me, they're great too.

But this car in particular because everything happens with the front wheels, it is just plain not fun to drive when it's below 50, and it gets exponentially worse the colder it gets. God forbid there's a splash of water on the ground. The Continentals solve all of that.

I kept my PS4S just in case I want to throw them back on in the spring, but ideally I'll have identified a set of wheels I can put a 200 TW tire on for summer shenanigans and the Continentals on the OEM wheels would become my winter set.