Sponsored


Search results

  1. APR Performance SIde Skirt - MINT CONDITION

    I could but since it's a large part, it's going to be quite pricey.
  2. Sold: APR Performance SIde Skirt - MINT CONDITION

    SOLD! Mint condition, ceramic coated as well. MSRP 2050 Pickup in Sacramento California...
  3. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Also some more Jogon goodies. Can anyone guess the two pieces to the left of the rear diffuser? Decided to go matte finish for those two. Labor Day weekend has been a car weekend for me. Wife’s hasn’t
  4. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    My attempt to do calibrate the 360 outside. Too windy. Got frustrated and did what I could in my garage which isn’t long enough but at least stuff aren’t flying around .
  5. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Happy Labor Day @gohan408 brother. Thanks for the compliment!
  6. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    i have the wires kinda hanging out right now, going through the window. I haven't open the doorcards or anything.
  7. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    not calibrate need to get the calibration checkerboard paper but pretty neat for a mockho
  8. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Another shot at a different headunit for our cars. First one worked but no audio. With the upgraded amp and canbus control I’m confident this would work hopefully. Also I plan to install 360 cameras.
  9. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Yup it’s Jogon. I’ll have installed soon with a video of my
  10. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Something that keeps the oem lines the fins are slightly larger than the oem rear diffuser.
  11. Carbon Fiber Front Lip | EOS

    It's good, i can take pictures of it tomorrow. it's off my car!
  12. Carbon Fiber Front Lip | EOS

    Selling my carbon fiber front lip. Need to buy new double side tape and self taping screws good condition. 100 pickup in Sacramento California.
  13. What did you do to your Integra Type S today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Some maintenance, i don't drive the car but a oil change after 2k miles (1 year).
  14. Quality issue and support with Synth Carbon Mirror Caps

    For what it's worth, I've never been a fan of my oem Acura cf mirror caps either.
  15. HRC Inspired Carbon Fiber Side Skirts (FULL KIT On the Car!) | JOGON

    they redesign the vent area and made it less aggressive from what I see.


Top