Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just been looking at her and although id like to drop it slightly….. at 55k roughly, i may just leave it alone !
IMG_4585.jpeg
Same. I ordered the eibach pro kit... Hopefully it's not too much of a drop.
Sponsored

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s
Hondaautomotiveparts.com

Although, with any OEM accessory, search the part # on dreamshop then pop it into google. There are numerous online retailers and dealers selling at a discount. Find the cheapest and order.
Thanks man!

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s
Here’s mine lowered on H&R Sport Springs. Ride is pretty much like stock, which I love since it’s not bouncy at all. If I can really describe the ride characteristics, it’s just a tad stiffer than stock. The springs lowered the car 0.75" on the font and 0.6" on the rear. Also, no trimming of bump stops needed.

Overall, I like how the car looks now. In person, the drop looks even to me. No reverse rake at all!

IMG_4456.jpeg

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Here’s mine lowered on H&R Sport Springs. Ride is pretty much like stock, which I love since it’s not bouncy at all. If I can really describe the ride characteristics, it’s just a tad stiffer than stock. The springs lowered the car 0.75" on the font and 0.6" on the rear. Also, no trimming of bump stops needed.

Overall, I like how the car looks now. In person, the drop looks even to me. No reverse rake at all!
Looks perfect. Seems like H&R is the only one with no reverse rake. Think others have reverse rake because it's an inch front and rear but really needs to have less of a drop in the rear.

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s
Looks perfect. Seems like H&R is the only one with no reverse rake. Think others have reverse rake because it's an inch front and rear but really needs to have less of a drop in the rear.
Thanks man!

And yes, the rears need to be dropped less than the fronts to avoid reverse take.

I’ve seen a few DE5’s and FL5’s that are lowered on Spoon springs and I don’t know if it’s just me, but pretty much ALL of them have reverse rake so I decided to go H&R instead. They really did a great job with these springs.

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thanks man!

And yes, the rears need to be dropped less than the fronts to avoid reverse take.

I’ve seen a few DE5’s and FL5’s that are lowered on Spoon springs and I don’t know if it’s just me, but pretty much ALL of them have reverse rake so I decided to go H&R instead. They really did a great job with these springs.
Yeah. Rear is way to low on those. Someone else is selling a spacer to counter this

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Just got and put in 15 mm spacers. Figured illl end up getting wheels +45 figured trying spacers in that side be a good start. Need to lower it to really know and looks like I may need H&R springs that drop looks get oem + look and hearing it rides close to stock is good to hear. I like to drive on the spirited side, don’t want to car to change much from how she is out of the box

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I wonder if this will be the ticket..
Oh for some reason I thought it was a new version but I think it's still the stage 2.

Screenshot_20231206-235512.png

Last edited:

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
Got some goodies for Black Friday:
1. IDS Controller (selects Individual mode automatically - link)
2. Alcantara console (by Overland Designs)
3. Magsafe adapter (from Etsy - link)

IMG_0403.jpg
IMG_0404.jpg
How did you remove the vertical plastic trim piece to the right of the shifter?

I bought an extra of that plastic trim piece and am planning to drill holes to fit a RAM 1-inch ball plate for use with a RAM socket, X-grip phone mount: https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/phone-mount.51242/post-845077

I'm hoping to do that at the same time as when I pull the console to swap the alcantara one that I ordered from Overland Designs.

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s
Just got and put in 15 mm spacers. Figured illl end up getting wheels +45 figured trying spacers in that side be a good start. Need to lower it to really know and looks like I may need H&R springs that drop looks get oem + look and hearing it rides close to stock is good to hear. I like to drive on the spirited side, don’t want to car to change much from how she is out of the box
You’ll not regret it.

I’m so glad I went H&R’s!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Looking forward to hearing more about your experience with these! I’ve been leaning Eibach as well but wanted to hear more comparisons to the H&R regarding daily driving as well as any tracking/auto X.

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)

vexingv

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS LCM/Red; '16 BMW M235-xdrive
Please see this video:
Thanks for the link to that video. In the video, he removes that whole front panel with the USB ports with the side trim still attached. But it looks like just removing the leather passenger trim will expose the area behind the trim piece I'm focused on. Although It would be nice to have the trim piece outside of the car to allow more working space and minimize any mess of plastic bits I create while drilling, it may not be worth the effort to do all of that.

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Everybody else’s spacers look like this from bonoss?
The part that it’s not the same diameter. As the wheel…. Never really messed with spacers

IMG_4912.jpeg

IMG_4909.jpeg

IMG_4906.jpeg

IMG_4926.jpeg

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Looking forward to hearing more about your experience with these! I’ve been leaning Eibach as well but wanted to hear more comparisons to the H&R regarding daily driving as well as any tracking/auto X.
I'm installing the Eibach Pro kit this saturday. Also I will be continuing to track the car. Can't wait for the drop. I've had either H&R or Eibach springs on my last 5 cars at least. Had coilovers on my RSX Type-S. My wife hates riding in all my cars LOL! I wish manufacturers would just close the gap to begin with!
Sponsored