Sponsored


Search results

  1. Quality issue and support with Synth Carbon Mirror Caps

    By the way, if someone needs the driver side mirror cap (not damaged, with PPF on) as a replacement ping me. Photos attached.
  2. Sold: FOR SALE - Jogon Transmission Gear Shifter Base Frame Real Carbon Fiber (Matte)

    Hi, I decided to keep the shifter base frame as is. The part is brand new and never used. I took it out of the box to take photos. Link to the part...
  3. Quality issue and support with Synth Carbon Mirror Caps

    I had PPF plus the car is garaged. Synth advertise: "High Gloss UV-Resistant Clear Coat + 9H Ceramic Coating To Protect And Add A Beautiful Finish" The defect has nothing to do with UV. See photos how the carbon layer got separated from the plastic cap body. To me it seems like a bad bonding...
  4. Quality issue and support with Synth Carbon Mirror Caps

    I can read and as I said I am not disputing what’s written. Do you really buy products for your car based on warranty duration or based on products quality and manufacturer reputation? If I saw such a post before buying I would really consider other places.
  5. Quality issue and support with Synth Carbon Mirror Caps

    Hi, Sharing my personal experience with Synth Carbon. I purchased and installed Integra Carbon Fiber OEM Style Mirror Caps in mid 2024. I recently noticed an issue with my right (passenger) mirror cap - the layers got separated (see photos). I contacted their support, and was not happy with...
  6. 2025 DE5 Shift Upgrades: Acuity Shifter, Titanium Knob & Rod, Chasing JS Boot Delete

    Hi @itsgr8 - is it “right” or “center” J’s model? I am a bit confused by their instructions on the website. I have the Acuity short shifter installed in “B” position (default.)
  7. Rear AC vents part kit from 2022 Civic

    Great news! I am very interested.
  8. Removing head-up display area

    I didn’t try yet. I got some felt tape, and still plan on doing it. I want to visit my dealer and ask for instructions on how to remove it. I didn’t find any instructions online.
  9. Sold: CA: 265/30ZR-19 Bridgestone Potenza Sport XL Tires - Brand New

    Hi, I have a pair (2) brand new tires: 265/30ZR-19 Bridgestone Potenza Sport XL. I purchased two sets a few months ago, and need to clear some space in garage. The tires were stored in upright (vertical) position from day one. I prefer a local pickup in North California / Bay Area. I've never...
  10. Parts for rear USB-C charger

    Feel free to DM me. Also - please make sure you check other threads / discussions. From what it seemed like it's not plug & play project and you might need additional parts / modify harness. Since I didn't do the mods myself, I can't help with instructions :)
  11. Parts for rear USB-C charger

    Yes, it's a trim. I had a typo in my post. Will correct now.
  12. Parts for rear USB-C charger

    Hi, I ordered some parts for rear USB-C charger project, but decided not to pursue the project. To be clear, you should look at other forums discussions what other parts you need for the project. Some relevant threads: https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/rear-vents-usb-port-mod.52341/...


Top