• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Jessup

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX
I went to my nearest Dealer, Naley Acura, in GA and tested drive the car. It definitely was a fun care. I used to own an S4 and this one was more fun to drive. I also was able to reserve a black/black on May 11. I had a conversation with the sales rep before the reservation and he said he would sell it to me at MSRP. I went today and he kept his promise so I am a happy man!!! Now waiting for the car to arrive.
Below is the sticker on the demo car. Please add this dealer to the honest dealer list.
IMG_3869.jpg
I went there today as well, they kept their promise of

msrp. I ordered a black/black online at launch.

Oksymoroni

First Name
Slavi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 BMW 340i
Mullers Woodfield Acura in Hofman Estates, IL (Chicago area)
Beautiful white model with all the options installed. However they are charging $13k for said options 😂😂😂

PXL_20230620_012611480.jpg

ghost13

First Name
Dev
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camry
I went there today as well, they kept their promise of

msrp. I ordered a black/black online at launch.
I was there yesterday as well. Test the drove the demo unit and I am impressed. On the waiting list (# in the teens) and hopefully I will get mine late this year or early next year. MSRP only + no forced accessories and no markup.

RPhilMan1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Mullers Woodfield Acura in Hofman Estates, IL (Chicago area)
Beautiful white model with all the options installed. However they are charging $13k for said options 😂😂😂
This is unfortunately the dealer I chose for my waitlist and I shared my experience with them here after talking to them. I will not be doing business with this dealer. After that experience I have been working with another local dealer that has been much much better so far.

Thanks for sharing!

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
I thought this could be a good area to lists dealerships who sell at MSRP and those who are greedy. Post your findings
MSRP 🙌
Mandatory Add-ons 🤔
ADM 💩
Confirmed after price release ✅

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona

Acura of Tempe - MSRP only on 4 cars from Reservation 🤔
Chapman Acura in Tucson - ADM $5k💩
Arkansas
Acura of Fayetteville - MSRP +Acc $3,743🤔
California
Acura of Pleasanton - MSRP+ $1k Acc 🤔
Los Gatos Acura - $15k ADM on demo💩
Concord Acura - $15K ADM + ACC​
Spreen Acura- Riverside- 5-10k over 💩“they don’t know”​
Family Motors Acura- Bakersfield- 5k over 💩
Marin Acura- Corte Madre- 5k over💩
Ball Acura- National City- 5k over💩
Metro Acura SoCal - ADM +$20k 💩🤢
Kearny Mesa Acura (San Diego) - ADM +$10k💩
Cerritos Acura - ADM $15k💩💩
Stevens Creek Acura - ADM +$7,500💩
All Dealership ? - ADM💩
Colorado
Courtesy Acura- ADM 💩
Fisher Acura of Boulder - MSRP + $5k Acc🤔
Courtesy Acura of Littleton - MSRP + $1,500 ACC🤔
Mile High Acura of Aurora - MSRP +$10k ADM💩
Conneticut
Acura of Berlin - MSRP 🙌
Acura of Avon - MSRP if you buy 2 Vehicles🤣
Acura by Executive - ADM +$10k💩
Acura of Stamford - ADM TBD💩
Devan Acura Norwalk - ADM $5k 💩
Delaware
Florida

Duval Acura Jacksonville - MSRP + Acc🤔
Acura of Orange Park Jacksonville - ADM +8k💩💩
Georgia
Carland Acura - ADM +$5k 💩
Naley Acura - MSRP👍✅
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois

Woodfield Acura - ADM +$10k💩
Mullers Woodfield Acura +$13k Acc💩
Indiana
Don Ayres Acura in Fort Wayne - MSRP🙌
Ed Martin- MSRP🙌
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland

Acura of Ellicott City - MSRP 🙌
Acura of Laurel - $1,500 discount available 😲🙌
Rosenthal Acura - ADM +$1k 🤔
Chevy Chase Acura - ADM +$5k 💩
Pohanka Acura - ADM💩
Criswell Acura - ADM $2-3k 💩
Massachusetts
Acura of Auburn - MSRP + Acc $8k💩
Acura of Peabody-MSRP +ACCS🤔✅
Non-refundable deposit​
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri

St Louis Mungenast Acura - MSRP🙌✅
Frank Leta Acura - MSRP +$1,500 Accs🤔
Montana
Nebraska

Acura of Omaha: MSRP + $1200 accessories+ $1500 windshield/Tire protection 🤔
Nevada
New Hampshire

Sunnyside Acura in Nashua - MSRP 🙌✅
New Jersey
Clinton Acura - MSRP 🙌
Princeton Acura - MSRP🙌
Elite Acura in South Jersey - ADM +5k💩
Autosport Acura of Denville - ADM +$5k💩
DCH Montclair Acura - ADM +$10k💩💩
New Mexico
Montano Acura - ADM +$10k💩
New York
West Here Acura - MSRP🙌
Huntington - ADM +$10k💩
Island Acura - ADM +$5k 💩
Acura of Westchester - ADM + $5k 💩
Curry Acura - ADM💩
Smithtown Acura - ADM💩
Acura of Wappinger Falls - ADM +$10k💩💩
Rallye Acura - ADM +$15k💩💩
North Carolina
Leith Acura - MSRP or better🙌
Hendrick Acura in Charlotte - MSRP 🙌✅
Apple Tree Acura -Type S $10k ADM 💩💩
Johnson City Acura - Type S ADM💩
North Dakota
Ohio

Columbia - MSRP🙌✅
Lindsay Acura in Columbus - ADM+$5k 💩
Jeff Wyler Fairfield- ADM💩💩💩

Oklahoma
Post Oak Acura in Tulsa - MSRP + ACC $2,090🤔

Oregon
Ron Tonkin Acura - ADM +$5k ACC+ $850 💩
Acura of Salem - ADM +$3k💩
Pennsylvania
Baierl Acura in Wexford - MSRP🙌
Bobby Rahal Acura - MSRP🙌

Rhode Island
South Carolina

Fred Anderson Acura -MSRP?​

South Dakota
Tennessee

Harper Acura in Knoxville - MSRP+$300 Accs🤔

Texas
Gunn acura in San Antonio -ADM in Acc $6685💩
Grubbs Acura in Grapevine - MSRP🙌
North Austin Acura - MSRP 🙌✅
Sterling McCall - ADM +$3k + $2495 "protection package 💩
Fox Acura of El Paso $10k ADM💩
John Eagle Acura Houston - ADM $5k💩
Classic Acura Beaumont- ADM+Accs💩💩
Hiley Acura in Fort Worth - ADM💩
Team Gillman Acura Houston - $3k DEP +ADM+ACC $10k💩

Utah
Vermont
Virginia

Crown Acura in Richmond - MSRP 🙌✅
Radley Acura in Alexandria - MSRP 🙌
Karen Radley Acura of Woodbridge-MSRP or +$5kADM💩
Pohanka Acura Chantilly - ADM $5k💩
Hall Acura in Virginia Beach - ADM $5K 💩 ADM​
Priority Acura Chesapeake - ADM $10K💩
Washington
Acura of Lynnwood - MSRP🙌 In-state only.​
Hinshaw Acura-ADM💩
Spokane (automation) - ADM💩
Acura of Seattle - ADM💩

West Virginia
Wisconsin

Acura of Brookfield - MSRP🙌

Wyoming
update on Princeton Acura in NJ After the reviews came in they are now 3500 ADM. Hopefully no one buys these ADM’s.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
update on Princeton Acura in NJ After the reviews came in they are now 3500 ADM. Hopefully no one buys these ADM’s.
This seems to be happening all over the place. Dealers are getting cars in and are asking absurd markups, well above what they may have stated earlier.

I somewhat understand it- it's the "early adopter tax". Right now, the only cars out there are these demos. I don't think really anyone has taken delivery; maybe a handful of people so I can only reconcile that dealers ask these high ADMs hoping to lock someone in to a car based on excitement, FOMO, whatever. It's the dealer's prerogative to take advantage of what people are willing to pay.

The only way to combat this is to NOT PAY IT.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Found a winner online.. who on here is signing the paperwork?

Screenshot_20230620-170404.png

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This seems to be happening all over the place. Dealers are getting cars in and are asking absurd markups, well above what they may have stated earlier.

I somewhat understand it- it's the "early adopter tax". Right now, the only cars out there are these demos. I don't think really anyone has taken delivery; maybe a handful of people so I can only reconcile that dealers ask these high ADMs hoping to lock someone in to a car based on excitement, FOMO, whatever. It's the dealer's prerogative to take advantage of what people are willing to pay.

The only way to combat this is to NOT PAY IT.
in my opinion it’s time to move past the dealership middle man route. Direct sales should not be an issue in 2023 and several car companies are already moving in that direction. The good news (bad for some but necessary ) is they reported today most Americans are now upside down on car loans and it could come crashing down soon. Cars are a depreciating asset, they always were and always will be. When I ge the Integra I will drive it until the wheels fall off and the motor shoots a piston through the hood. The only way to get my moneys worth. Just my .02cents.

Last edited:

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
in my opinion it’s time to move past the dealership middle man route. Direct sales should not be an issue in 2023 and several car companies are already moving in that direction. The good news (bad for some but necessary ) is they reported today most Americans are now upside down on car loans and it could come crashing down soon. Cars are a depreciating asset, they always were and always will be. When I ge the Integra I will drive it until the wheels fall off and the motor shoots a piston through the hood. The only way to get my moneys worth. Just my .02cents.
You are not wrong... but I also feel that there's a lobby behind the dealers that will allow them to stay on life support indefinitely. The market crashing I could totally see... all the more reason to not pay an ADM under any circumstance.

I'm not one to stay with one car for a long time, but I'm sincerely hoping to change that with this car. At a minimum the plan is I just keep it around after the kids are out of school and I decide to buy my next expensive toy. It should be easy, as I think Honda is on record saying this is the last attempt with strictly ICE for the Type R, so I can't imagine Acura going off on their own.

But what kind of still worries me is that there's already a precedent with the NSX for a hybrid powertrain. The next generation of Type R/S might be friggin amazing.... and still might even sound good.

No manual is still a very high likelihood though.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
You are not wrong... but I also feel that there's a lobby behind the dealers that will allow them to stay on life support indefinitely. The market crashing I could totally see... all the more reason to not pay an ADM under any circumstance.

I'm not one to stay with one car for a long time, but I'm sincerely hoping to change that with this car. At a minimum the plan is I just keep it around after the kids are out of school and I decide to buy my next expensive toy. It should be easy, as I think Honda is on record saying this is the last attempt with strictly ICE for the Type R, so I can't imagine Acura going off on their own.

But what kind of still worries me is that there's already a precedent with the NSX for a hybrid powertrain. The next generation of Type R/S might be friggin amazing.... and still might even sound good.

No manual is still a very high likelihood though.
Have you read what Toyota has been trying to accomplish by capturing the manual feeling in a hybrid? No high hopes or more like no hopes lol but it’s interesting to think about

Cousindeagle

First Name
Cousin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NSX
Karen Radley Woodbridge/Virginia, $5K deposit/markup that is NON-REFUNDABLE. You can test drive the their car though.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I have a question since I am not familiar on what else a dealership will charge for a sale of a new car. While the dealer I am buying my ITS is charging at MSRP, there is a $599 Dealer Service Charge. In their price agreement sheet. It is a line item at the bottom of the sheet after tax and title/registration. Is this common for other dealerships? Or is this ADM buried under a different line item so it is not obvious to our novice eyes?

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Karen Radley Woodbridge/Virginia, $5K deposit/markup that is NON-REFUNDABLE. You can test drive the their car though.
I have a question since I am not familiar on what else a dealership will charge for a sale of a new car. While the dealer I am buying my ITS is charging at MSRP, there is a $599 Dealer Service Charge. In their price agreement sheet. It is a line item at the bottom of the sheet after tax and title/registration. Is this common for other dealerships? Or is this ADM buried under a different line item so it is not obvious to our novice eyes?
It’s prob a dealer document fee which ranges anywhere from 200-500 dollars from what I have had in the past. It is a normal charge in the area I live in , maybe someone else can chime in if it’s not the case in their area.

ghost13

First Name
Dev
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Camry
That is typical in Georgia where the doc fee can range from $500 to $1,000. It is MSRP + Doc Fee + GA TAVT + Title/Registration.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Don't be afraid to ask them directly about what exactly this charge includes, and feel free to try to negotiate it if you'd like--if it's taxable, it's negotiable. Plain and simple.