• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2024MY wish list

AlbrightCT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin DB7, 2008 RDX, (former) 2002 NSX
So I'm guessing the 2024 model year update will be coming in the next few months along with the Type S's availability.

Beyond the Type S, any ideas of what it may bring?

I'm hoping for a non-Aspec tech package, as I prefer the silver wheels but want everything else that comes with the Tech. I also like Acura's greystone interior. My wife's old RDX has it and it's great, looks nice and cleans up very easily. I like a lighter interior but I worry about Orchid getting stained by us or our dog.

Probably the next most important feature I'd like are auto dimming side mirrors! Ventilated seats would be nice, but I can totally live without them.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Reviewers have asked for the following;
Pano sunroof
Rear hvac vents
match rear upholstery to front
And the big one...more HP than the Si!

I'd like an upgrade from vinyl to leather seating surfaces, or full leather would be better. And I'd like more flexibility around options. I agree with OP on silver wheels.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
-12.3 inch screen from the Accord (but WITH SiriusXM-Honda's cheap ass took it from the Accord for My2023)
-Pano roof
-Ventilated front seats
-Heated Rear Seats
-Rear A/C vents
-Adjustable rear headrest
-Soft touch plastic on he rear doors
-360 view camera

Yitzz

First Name
Yitzz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra A-spec Tech CVT
looks like the earliest 24s will begin production on 4/13-4/17 so we should know soon enough, but i dont expect anything major, honda doesnt usually put any updates in the 2nd model year, especially if its a new model that has been selling well like the integra... dont get your hopes up

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Auto dimming wing mirrors. Driver side at least. This is old technology..

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Depending on how sales continue, I'd expect a mid model update not until at the earliest the 2025 model, 2026 if sales are still strong. That said, the infotainment introduced in the new accord will definitely begin to trickle down to other models, even possibly to the refreshed civic which should be getting an update along with the introduction of the hybrid. I actually think adding that larger screen to the hybrid models will be huge in honda trying to incentivize the hybrid trims potentially, and would help equally in the Integras top trim.

I'd personally like to see a couple features trickle down to the mid range A-Spec, specifically the ELS audio. If they added a few new comfort & convenience features to the top A-Spec Tech trim, they could trickle a couple features down and give the integra a more even spread of features at its price points, but still keep the A-spec tech desirable for those that want ALL the creature comforts.

I wouldn't mind a small power bump, even if just to quicken the car enough to help justify its price over the Si and ST civics from a performance perspective, but highly doubt that'll happen. Pretty much everything honda has come out with the last 2.5 years has been heavier and slower than the previous iteration, focusing more on refinement and having a more upscale perception, which is a fair tradeoff for the majority of their buyers.

OP
OP

AlbrightCT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin DB7, 2008 RDX, (former) 2002 NSX
Right, I'm not holding my breath for any major updates. But I know that during design and release that production and features were still throttled by the chip shortage, which is why we didn't get things like homelink garage door openers.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
Since I'm in the PNW and my Integra will be my DD....the only luxury item I really want is a Heated steering wheel.
So, I'm hoping that the Acura Integra Heated steering wheel accessory kit will work on the Type S.

Mike

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Hoping for some change to all the piano black interior pieces so I can swap mine out with it