• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I enjoy their long videos.

There isn't much to talk when you realize is a waste of money in terms of added performance.
If you want to increase intake relate noises, then go for it.

The video is clear proof that the stock airbox is really good.
The stock airbox is phenomenal for what it is! Until you want to push 400-500whp & more torque which I’m just at the threshold of before doing the turbo upgrade - then the PRL intake seems to be performing better than the more expensive Eventuri intake even, numbers wise. I already have the sounds.

My free time is severely limited, so as much as I’d like to watch full videos I find myself fast forwarding many times through anything longer than 5-10 minutes because I have a ton of more important things to do.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Longer videos means more ads for the peasants without YouTube premium and more revenue for the content creator. Simple as that. No reason for any dyno vid to be half an hour.

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
I’m running the ramair intake kit with all the bolt ons with stock turbo and stock fuel system and I’m making 402hp 406tq
IMG_3150.jpeg
How long did it take for you to get your ramair intake from the UK? I ordered one because of you!

Type-S Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
It was shipped 2 day air so it was very quick but between ordering and shipping I had it about 1 week total so not really that bad

Type-S Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Longer videos means more ads for the peasants without YouTube premium and more revenue for the content creator. Simple as that. No reason for any dyno vid to be half an hour.
We try to keep our videos to about 30 min so we try and do multiple part installs to reach our goal video time, revenue is not what you will think it is we do it more for the entertainment and the fun we get from hooking up these cars and it gives people an insight as to what some of these parts can do

Type-S Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
The stock air box is very good but what I noticed with the ram air is the spool time and torque numbers at midrange are a lot better than with the stock box so in terms of performance it actually did pretty good and the price point at under $400 is actually pretty good considering some of the other intakes out there and how much they cost

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Disappointed with the PRL results. Like to see same test with MHI stage 2. Hopefully there's better gains.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
We try to keep our videos to about 30 min so we try and do multiple part installs to reach our goal video time, revenue is not what you will think it is we do it more for the entertainment and the fun we get from hooking up these cars and it gives people an insight as to what some of these parts can do
I like your guys' content as well. I wouldn't mind if you spent a bit more time on the actual install, like how to do stuff and tips and tricks for install and removal. More of a tutorial. I know you don't want the videos longer but maybe you could also just film the full install for a single item, and post those seperately. Just a thought.

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Just got notification from PRL with shipping label created for the HVI. Intercooler took two days to deliver to Canada after label creation.

Hope this is really happening and not just going to sit around for a month with no updates.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Just got notification from PRL with shipping label created for the HVI. Intercooler took two days to deliver to Canada after label creation.

Hope this is really happening and not just going to sit around for a month with no updates.
Oh sweet! I haven’t gotten a label notification from TSP yet. But I’ll update if I do I suppose.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Forgers crossed 🤞🏼that we all get our PRL HVI soon.

Wasn’t it supposed to be mid April for the first batch though? 🤔

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Forgers crossed 🤞🏼that we all get our PRL HVI soon.

Wasn’t it supposed to be mid April for the first batch though? 🤔
My understanding is that vendors could pre-order allotments, those are filled first "in March" then general pre-orders would roll out in April. Also, supposedly both dates had "float built in" given the bad press PRL currently has. Will see! I checked in with TSP a few days ago and they had no update yet.

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Just checked UPS and looks like they picked up the package last night and I have an ETA for tomorrow!!! 😬🤞

I'm also expecting HPS charge pipe (black came in stock for a bit last week) which looks to have shipped too. Now need to find time to get them all in there.

1000006918.png

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
The stock air box is very good but what I noticed with the ram air is the spool time and torque numbers at midrange are a lot better than with the stock box so in terms of performance it actually did pretty good and the price point at under $400 is actually pretty good considering some of the other intakes out there and how much they cost
Love your videos and they helped allot with a few of my installs and will definitely help with future installs as I am no mechanic but watching makes it look easy and pushes me to give it a try myself.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
The stock airbox is phenomenal for what it is! Until you want to push 400-500whp & more torque which I’m just at the threshold of before doing the turbo upgrade - then the PRL intake seems to be performing better than the more expensive Eventuri intake even, numbers wise. I already have the sounds.

My free time is severely limited, so as much as I’d like to watch full videos I find myself fast forwarding many times through anything longer than 5-10 minutes because I have a ton of more important things to do.
how much disassembly does it take to service the cone? I like that about the open ones like Armaspeed where you can just slip it right off.

I had a CAI in my old car and it was such a pain having to disassemble things at the fenderwell just to clean it (not that I'm saying this would take as much work)