• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
how much disassembly does it take to service the cone? I like that about the open ones like Armaspeed where you can just slip it right off.

I had a CAI in my old car and it was such a pain having to disassemble things at the fenderwell just to clean it (not that I'm saying this would take as much work)
Im not too yet to be honest. It definitely appears to be a hassle.

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
I too just got shipment notification from axion on my prl intake! Have a mountain of bolt ons to tackle and have been waiting on this so I can dedicate a day and get er done

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I think we all have the same idea. TI Inlet, HVI, HPS Charge Pipes, and Acuity Shift Linkage bushings all going in together! Also taking a "sick day" for it :)

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
I think we all have the same idea. TI Inlet, HVI, HPS Charge Pipes, and Acuity Shift Linkage bushings all going in together! Also taking a "sick day" for it :)
Hahaha. Sadly I'm using my sick days cus I'm actually currently sick. Will need to find other time!

Meanwhile, got confirmation from PRL that initial production units have shipped...

slo_its

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Turns out, it's not that tight. I just wiggled it really hard while turning it back and forth and it came off. I looked at AHC Garage video of the install and it looked like they didn't have this issue. I didn't want to cut it off cus it would spray metal shards in the engine bay that could rust depending on if it was coated anti-corrosion or stainless steel.

Anyway, a few minor things that the instructions didn't mention like removing some clips and what not but overall okay install. Oh, don't drop the 10 mil bolts from the ECU bracket. They're short and can fall out easily. I had to go fishing. Lol

Edit: Just went for a drive. Sounds awesome!!! I'd say that sounds while driving is very easily noticeable, a lot more than just revving while parked. It's just much more fun now and satisfies my inner child. I can't really say if it makes a difference in power, let's face it, what they claim it adds without tuning is maybe 3% increase. I did it for the sound mainly. 😆

1000006953.jpg
1000006954.jpg
1000006955.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I want an intake so bad, but AHC's results of 5 HP with the charge pipes and intake make me think it's not worth it. Love the extra noise though.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I want an intake so bad, but AHC's results of 5 HP with the charge pipes and intake make me think it's not worth it. Love the extra noise though.
I think you have add the tune to make them worthwhile. I added the tune but since then added the PRL intercoler and soon the PRL HVI. I will re-tune it after the HVI installation.

rody26

First Name
Rody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S
The question is how does the sound compare to the the Armaspeed?

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
My Ramair intake should come in tomorrow

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
There's a thread on here showing HPS charge pipes and PRL intercooler are netting ~15+ hp on stock tune. I'm not impressed by PRL charge pipes... too much silicone. Yea, it's better than rubber, but I'd prefer something solid. HPS looks better to the eye.

Edit: here: https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/no-tune-power-adder-hps-charge-pipes-installed.51923/

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@axion_industries came through. I have shipping confirmation for my PRL HVI with TI adapter