• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra wish list

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I was just thinking, and then I caught myself day dreaming saying, man I wish....
So, I wish Acura would release two Type S editions, a track edition and a street edition.
On the track edition, leave the car pretty much as it is but replace the front seats with something similar to the CTR and otherwise leave it as it is,.
On the street edition, add the rear vents,, usb charging ports, add power to the passenger side front seat and add the two-memory position thing from the A spec, add ventilated seats or offer it as an option.
Then offer both editions with or without SHAWD.

Personally, I would love to see contrast stitching also, black stitching on the red parts of the rear and front seats and on the Type S embossed logo on the head rests so they stand out a bit more, similar to the red stitching on the black leather shifter and steering wheel, well I'd like to see the opposite in other parts of the interior, so it isn't red stitching on red seats.

I found myself thinking how great it would be to have these or similar options in 2024 which I'm, told will actually be the 2025 Acura Integra Type S, when they begin allocations after the first of the year.
Not sure about that, but this is what the salesman I'm dealing with told me.
I'm ordering mine just after Xmas and then waiting for allocations to roll in, so a little part of me is hoping with crossed fingers for even a slight revision that addresses some of the things people don't love about the ITS.
But in the meantime to think about the potential of what is yet to come got me excited, even if it never happens, lol.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Don't get your hopes up.

OP
OP
lumper

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Don't get your hopes up.
LOL, yeah, I know, BUT time will tell if they do anything different at all or not.
They probably won't, but it is fun to think about.