• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
I'm already #1 on my dealers list. They still want me to register online for the deposit. I remain #1 once they receive confirmation.
i guess the question is ... what if you somehow miss that first round of clicks .... ? i'm interested to see how this plays out. such an interesting system that i haven't come across but i just hope they make plenty cars and dealerships play nice.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I will take the damn day off work or half day if I have to. Although a bit extreme. It would be great if they at least let us know the day or more before what day & exact time online reservations open up.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
i guess the question is ... what if you somehow miss that first round of clicks .... ? i'm interested to see how this plays out. such an interesting system that i haven't come across but i just hope they make plenty cars and dealerships play nice.
It stayed open for several days. Oh perk was first 500 got a NFT.. I got one.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
I will take the damn day off work or half day if I have to. Although a bit extreme. It would be great if they at least let us know the day or more before what day & exact time online reservations open up.
Any idea where the rumored May 11th originated from ? I wonder if that really is true, now its basically exactly a week away! :eek:

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
I should’ve mentioned this when I joined but the dealer I’m working with sent me a voicemail stating that they would receive a Type S demo car this month or so. Has anyone been told this as well?

hollis

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL 3rd Gen
Yep, 3 dealers told me that they are required to keep the 1st ITS for 30 days as a full demo before selling as brand new to sucker (aka customer)

Expect stupid port installed options, ( these are from Acura not the dealer). This is occurring with the GR Corolla.

moneypal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S White
Do y'all think paying 5k ADM for the ITS is a silly idea, I have a dealer that says they have 4 cars coming in for sure and are asking 5k ADM no dealer packages or other dealer fees.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Do y'all think paying 5k ADM for the ITS is a silly idea, I have a dealer that says they have 4 cars coming in for sure and are asking 5k ADM no dealer packages or other dealer fees.
That's up to you. I know if it was a FL5 lots of people would jump on a deal like that.

Last edited:

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
I don’t think ADM is worth it for this vehicle. The way we see Acura pump out A Spec Integras, TLX Type S and others that just sit on lots in multiple amounts for MSRP is a sign to me that everyone should be able to get their pick. I would try to turn any talk of ADM into accessories you want. I’d rather get something like the bronze set put in my trunk and the Carbon Spoiler for like 3K then have 5K go to nothing but hype.

For a car like the FL5 where most dealers seem to get only 1 or 2 allocations at a time I think 5K ADM is as low it’ll ever get and that’s IF you can find that.

CYBR808

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20/'23 Civic Type R
Yep, 3 dealers told me that they are required to keep the 1st ITS for 30 days as a full demo before selling as brand new to sucker (aka customer)

Expect stupid port installed options, ( these are from Acura not the dealer). This is occurring with the GR Corolla.
Dumb question but does that mean they’ll let us drive it? Did regular customers test drive the GR? If none of the sales ppl got to experience the FK8/FL5 before I’d be happy to take them on a quick hot lap in their ITS lol

Last edited:

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Dumb question but does that mean they’ll let us drive it? Did regular customers test drive the GR? If none of the sales ppl got to experience the FK8/FL5 before I’d be happy to take them on a quick hot lap in their ITS lol
not a dumb question. I’m wondering the same thing. I’ll say that a if it has 1,000mi of test drive miles on it, interest may not be very high on it to purchase. I remember buying my first new car with 7miles on it and thinking ”hmm… wonder why they drove it so much” lol

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
not a dumb question. I’m wondering the same thing. I’ll say that a if it has 1,000mi of test drive miles on it, interest may not be very high on it to purchase. I remember buying my first new car with 7miles on it and thinking ”hmm… wonder why they drove it so much” lol
Yes the demo car is for customers to look at and test drive. Dealers maybe will only let you test drive if you have a current deposit down? Idk…..when my dealer had a demo car and the integra I had ordered both in the lot, I drove the demo car first to see if I liked it.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Do you really feel that this is a ~$53k car when you take a step back and look at it as a whole package?

moneypal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S White
Do you really feel that this is a ~$53k car when you take a step back and look at it as a whole package?
yea it might not be worth 50k ish but then again this entire segment of cars are basically 50k rn for GR corollas, Golf Rs, CTR. In that way I think it could be worth it, as this offers more than a CTR in terms of a bit more luxury