• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

njech7

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2012 Porsche Cayenne 6MT
Paying ADM is strictly a you decision. I personally will not pay it, not for a vehicle that is being manufactured in the US and the supply should be readily available. I expect the CTR to stay harder to get since I believe it's still built in Japan.

I'm a little surprised folks are saying they would be happy in a regular Integra if you are seriously considering the Type S. The Type S is an enthusiast car and you want the engine with the manual. The manual being the rare piece the German CPO (BMW, Mercedes, Audi) cars cannot provide. I get having a few more niceties would be nice, maybe expected from Acura, but if they cut a couple of things to keep the price point below $50k, I do not have an issue with it personally.

Sorry to continue with the derailing of this thread. :)

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Not if it was a Tacoma
I know, itā€™s weird. I have a 22 Ram Limited fully loaded & will not get much for it. I traded close to the same truck last year, just a different trim with 58k & got only like $48K for it. MSRP was 65K, this Limitedā€™s MSRP was $75k. It will be nice to get in a vehicle that holds its value a bit better.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I know, itā€™s weird. I have a 22 Ram Limited fully loaded & will not get much for it. I traded close to the same truck last year, just a different trim with 58k & got only like $48K for it. MSRP was 65K, this Limitedā€™s MSRP was $75k. It will be nice to get in a vehicle that holds its value a bit better.
Not sure a luxury vehicle even the ITS will hold it's value well.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
I figured Ram. They donā€™t hold their value. Nor do most half ton pickups, aside from the Tundra. I sold my ā€˜22 Super Duty Tremor diesel for $5K more than I paid new, just a few months ago. It all depends on the truck.

Mike

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I figured Ram. They donā€™t hold their value. Nor do most half ton pickups, aside from the Tundra. I sold my ā€˜22 Super Duty Tremor diesel for $5K more than I paid new, just a few months ago. It all depends on the truck.

Mike
Yeah, diesels hold their value WAY more. High mileage standard V8 full size truckā€™s definitely donā€™t. The market is already changing in my area also.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^^^^
I'd have kept my Super Duty, but, my better half said I couldn't have a $90K truck and a new integra. I sold the SD, bought a pre-owned Tundra and now I have permission to purchase the ITS, lol

Mike

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Not sure a luxury vehicle even the ITS will hold it's value well.
I think the ITS will do well over time (not that you're going to want to get rid of it, as I think it's one of those cars where you buy it and hold on to it indefinitely).

Look at prices for clean S2000's, RSX Type-S', etc. The desirable Honda/Acura driver's cars seem to hold their value pretty well. I won't expect it to appreciate, but the ITS will hold value much better than an A-Spec Tech will for instance.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
^^^^
I'd have kept my Super Duty, but, my better half said I couldn't have a $90K truck and a new integra. I sold the SD, bought a pre-owned Tundra and now I have permission to purchase the ITS, lol

Mike
Lol Iā€™m in a similar boat & also donā€™t want 3 payments, so Iā€™m consolidating down to just the ITS & I plan to either pay it off quickly or keep jumping into newer models (if they keep producing & it makes financial sense) & then I plan on getting an older tundra as well. I have 2 coworkers (we drive a LOT for work) who have around 350K & over 500K on the 5.7 models. I really will only need it occasionally or to haul wood for our home. Heck, Iā€™ve even considered just renting the trucks from Loweā€™s/HD for those occasions. Havenā€™t decided yet.

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^^^^
The Super Duty diesel was overkill for me. Realistically, I just need a truck with an honest 10K towing capacity for my tractor. Plus, I only drive my truck 2-3 days a week. The SD was a $90K yard trophy, lol.

I'll be much happier driving the Integra and keeping the Tundra for the times I need it.

Mike

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
^^^^
The Super Duty diesel was overkill for me. Realistically, I just need a truck with an honest 10K towing capacity for my tractor. Plus, I only drive my truck 2-3 days a week. The SD was a $90K yard trophy, lol.

I'll be much happier driving the Integra and keeping the Tundra for the times I need it.

Mike
I feel exactly the same. Iā€™m ok if itā€™s a mid life crisis thing, too. šŸ˜‚

tomahawk59n

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Crosstrek 6MT, 22 X3 M40i (wife)
Hey yā€™all, longtime lurker first time poster. Just spoke with Brian at Columbia Acura here in Ohio (thanks to the suggestions here) and he confirmed theyā€™ll charge MSRP with no ADM. Iā€™m looking to take delivery in September (PRP/Ebony). Appreciate all of the information everyone has contributed.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
Hey yā€™all, longtime lurker first time poster. Just spoke with Brian at Columbia Acura here in Ohio (thanks to the suggestions here) and he confirmed theyā€™ll charge MSRP with no ADM. Iā€™m looking to take delivery in September (PRP/Ebony). Appreciate all of the information everyone has contributed.
Why September? By request or because of your position on list? What place are you?

tomahawk59n

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Why September? By request or because of your position on list? What place are you?
Only reason for September is because weā€™re waiting to close on our house being built. He said if my color preference isnā€™t on the first 200 drop then Iā€™ll be in line for custom order directly with the dealer.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
Only reason for September is because weā€™re waiting to close on our house being built. He said if my color preference isnā€™t on the first 200 drop then Iā€™ll be in line for custom order directly with the dealer.
The custom order would still be delivered in this year you think if after first200?

tomahawk59n

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The custom order would still be delivered in this year you think if after first200?
He wasnā€™t 100% sure but he seemed confident I would still be able to get it no problem after the first drop.