• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Got the second dyno done with only my intake side bolt-on's completed.
As I stated I am trying to video the installs, comparisons and results.
While original intent was to dyno each part individually installed. This proved to be more challenging than just dyno time cost and scheduling..
So we have a baseline and now a dyno with just the intake side bolt-ons completed.
Still going to document exhaust side installs and then another dyno before ECU tuning begins.
I have to say I did not expect to see these gains while still on Stock tune with full stock exhaust side. :thumbsup:
Purpose is to see the delta change between baseline and after install numbers. total peak power irrelevant as both baseline and this dyno were done only in sport mode.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Thanks for testing this. Decent gains. I'm sure the dyno racers will suggest the numbers are 'low' but you've done a before and after on same dyno which is more controlled. ~7% HP and 5% TQ increase is solid.

What exhaust changes will you be making?

1706795543171.png

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Wow, nice gains on intake side alone. Thank you for trying to be as objective as possible, stating temp for each dyno, keeping ECU stock, even keeping the sport mode mix up for the 2nd dyno. Looking forward to your exhaust-side update video.

Last edited:

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wow, nice gains on intake side alone. Thank you for trying to be as objective as possible, stating temp for each dyno, keeping ECU stock, even keeping the sport mode mix up for the 2nd dyno. Looking forward to yout exhaust-side update video.
Agreed. I would be curious what the impact of Sport vs Sport+ is, but certainly not expecting OP to put time and resources into it.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Got the second dyno done with only my intake side bolt-on's completed.
Agreed. I would be curious what the impact of Sport vs Sport+ is, but certainly not expecting OP to put time and resources into it.
Agreed, koatic, this is an idea: once your car has all bolt-ons and tuned up, ask the dyno shop for a quick dyno run for free or for a discount measuring how much of a difference Sport and Sport + modes make. If it's too expensive, well then don't worry about it.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Ask @D-RobIMW does sport or sport+ make a difference on the dyno? Or any tuner really I'm sure they have an answer.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A bunch of Honda/Acura stuff
Ask @D-RobIMW does sport or sport+ make a difference on the dyno? Or any tuner really I'm sure they have an answer.
Only if the calibration has different torque requests at 100% throttle pedal between the two modes.

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are you running stock air filter?
Yes, still stock intake filter on that Dyno run. I did pre-order the PRL HVI on the 19th but first batch is expected to be delivered mid-late march I think.

ITS_A_Teggy

First Name
Ahmet
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S
I felt a notable difference once I put in AFE drop in filter, PRL intercooler and downpipes next. Was going to try out spoon but $250 for a drop in filter is just crazy.

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Was going to try out spoon but $250 for a drop in filter is just crazy.
WHAAA?? 250 for just a filter?? I would just get like the spoon oil cap or something cheap with the spoon logo. Having spoon logo attached anywhere on the car adds like 5hp. (Because all your paying for it the name.) joking :hmm:

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
WHAAA?? 250 for just a filter?? I would just get like the spoon oil cap or something cheap with the spoon logo. Having spoon logo attached anywhere on the car adds like 5hp. (Because all your paying for it the name.) joking :hmm:
Just get the Sprint filter, it's what Spoon rebadges. That said, if you order Spoon parts from Japan they aren't too badly priced. I bought all their beauty parts from Blackhawk for relatively cheap.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Just get the Sprint filter, it's what Spoon rebadges. That said, if you order Spoon parts from Japan they aren't too badly priced. I bought all their beauty parts from Blackhawk for relatively cheap.
Overnight some parts from Japan, you say?