Sponsored


Search results

  1. Honda OEM Accord End-Links x2

    Bump
  2. Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade (part number 1924-K1)

    Acuity Shift Boot Collar Upgrade (part number 1924-K1) New, never used. Matte black finish. $30 shipped Venmo preferred. Shipping to lower 48 states only.
  3. Honda OEM Accord End-Links x2

    Honda OEM Accord End-Links x2 Never opened, never used. OEM part number 52320-TLB-A00 $30 shipped Venmo preferred. Shipping to lower 48 states only.
  4. Sprint Filter & PRL Intake Hose (1.5T)

    Sprint Filter has less than 300 total miles. I ended up never using it because wildfire smoke in Michigan made me decide to keep my stock air filter in. PRL Intake in great condition, comes with 2 worm gear clamps. Kit purchased together ---> $90 OBO shipped (save $10) Sprint P1137S...
  5. KTuner v1.2 & Civic 1.5T Connectivity Device

    This KTuner device is unlocked and comes with a pre-loaded Phearable 1.5R tune. I have the original box with the USB cable and some Phearable stickers. Connectivity device was used once to tune my ’25 Civic Si and is in like-new condition. (I would prefer to ship these two parts together as a...
  6. Does 245/40/r18 fit on the integra with no rubbing on stock suspension

    Yes, I had this aftermarket set up on my Si, but 245's will fit and not rub on stock wheels and stock suspension. Enkei TS-5 18x8.5 +38mm & DWS06+ 245/40R18
  7. Bronze Enkei TS-5 Wheels & DWS06+ Tires (local sale)

    Thanks for the bump. I'm much more active on CivicXI. Here's the link to my build thread with some photos. https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/chopsuey%E2%80%99s-2025-civic-si-build-thread.61779/
  8. Sold: Bronze Enkei TS-5 Wheels & DWS06+ Tires (local sale)

    Bronze Enkei TS-5 Wheels 18x8.5 +38mm 5x114.3 (fits all Integras excluding Type-S) (part number 521-885-6538ZP) Wheels include 20 black, narrow Enkei lug nuts and a lug nut socket (regular lug nuts and socket won’t work) 22.4 lbs per wheel Continental ExtremeContact DWS06+ tires 245/40R18...
  9. For Sale: Parting out my 2025 Civic Si – DE4 / DE5 parts available

    PRL Intake Hose & Sprint Filter (I would prefer to sell both of these together as a kit) PRL Intake in great condition, comes with 2 worm gear clamps. Sprint Filter has less than 300 total miles. I ended up never using it because wildfire smoke in Michigan made me decide to keep my stock air...
  10. For Sale: Parting out my 2025 Civic Si – DE4 / DE5 parts available

    I sold my 2025 Civic Si last weekend. I am selling aftermarket parts and some OEM stuff that I pulled off of it before it was hauled off. I have photos available for all parts. Please let me know and I will post them. Pricing includes shipping costs. I accept Venmo and can ship starting...
  11. Shift is good but not perfect

    I'd say wait until 1,000 miles on the odometer before change anything. It took that long for my shifter to feel broken in. That's about 2 gas tanks worth still to go.


Top