• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official Integra Type S waiting room

ttcbj

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Rav4, 2022 Boxster GTS 4.
There are threads like this on other forums. I think the idea is you announce here when you put a deposit in, and again when you get your car.

I test drove the ITS in July, and put in a deposit in mid August. The dealer offered an MSRP deal. I just touched base with the dealer, and he said delivery is at least 6 months out. I am waiting for blue specifically.

The waiting without a known date is a bit frustrating, but currently I plan to hold out. I’ve thought about a used FL5, but really like the ITS better.

Anyway, I’d be curious to hear about waits and deliveries from others on this thread.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Deposit at Dealership #1: June 23 for a LSM. They said they'd get more allocations in August.
August rolls around, nothing, beginning of September, still nothing. So I checked in with a second dealership and struck gold (actually Silver) when they said they had an unclaimed LSM coming in end of October, beginning of November. Dropped a second deposit, waited about a month and got an email from Acura to log into my Garage, my VIN was assigned.

Current ETA is this Friday off the truck but no guarantees. I'll still be hanging around with you guys as I won't be driving it this winter, it'll be another 4-5 month of weather imposed waiting.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I think the waiting room concept with other forums extends to the element of selecting a "spec" and then waiting for that specific car to be built- Acura doesn't do this (there's only one spec...), so it's more like you're getting in line at a given dealer... in that sense the "list of honest dealerships" thread has sort of filled that role.

But don't let me stop you. Carry on!

OP
OP

ttcbj

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Rav4, 2022 Boxster GTS 4.
Current ETA is this Friday off the truck but no guarantees. I'll still be hanging around with you guys as I won't be driving it this winter, it'll be another 4-5 month of weather imposed waiting.
Well, sounds like you'll be the second into the waiting room and the first out. Maybe post some pictures if you get it?

kvky

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS in PWP
I added my name to "the list" at a few dealers around my state that aren't charging ADM. I only put a deposit down at one since I guess I have trust issues with car dealerships and didn't want to have multiple deposits floating around out there.

I've just recently started looking at other dealerships that are further away and even ones that currently have ADM's with the hope that the ADM will be dropped by the time my name comes up on their list.

That all being said, every dealership seems to have a long list and I'm not sure I believe some of the stories I've read on here where people say they called up a dealer in the morning and were driving off the lot that afternoon at MSRP. It just doesn't seem like any dealer is sitting on these cars unless they're charging $10k+ ADM.

I haven't heard anything lately from any of the dealers I was originally in contact with except that I'm further up the list than I was before but that it's likely sometime well into 2024 before they start getting more allocations.

Q972

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TT
I test drove one in September and got on the list at one Acura dealer in October for MSRP. I'm wanting either TEP or ABP. I was told it'd probably be sometime in the first half of 2024 before they'd get to me, as there were about 20 people ahead of me. I've been keeping in touch with another dealer as well, also MSRP, but I didn't put down a deposit, so they're just contacting me if something shows up unclaimed. They just offered me a silver one that arrived recently, where the person who ordered it backed out, but I don't want another silver car. They look great, but I'm ready for something brightly colored. I'm also debating if I'd rather buy a Miata and a truck instead of an ITS, which would accomplish essentially the same result of 6spd fun and utility. But it sounds like I will have LOTS of time to think about it and decide.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Deposit at Dealership #1: June 23 for a LSM. They said they'd get more allocations in August.
August rolls around, nothing, beginning of September, still nothing. So I checked in with a second dealership and struck gold (actually Silver) when they said they had an unclaimed LSM coming in end of October, beginning of November. Dropped a second deposit, waited about a month and got an email from Acura to log into my Garage, my VIN was assigned.

Good luck! Post pics asap, please! :)

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Been waiting put down deposit in june number 1 on list for my color combo

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I added my name to "the list" at a few dealers around my state that aren't charging ADM. I only put a deposit down at one since I guess I have trust issues with car dealerships and didn't want to have multiple deposits floating around out there.

I've just recently started looking at other dealerships that are further away and even ones that currently have ADM's with the hope that the ADM will be dropped by the time my name comes up on their list.

That all being said, every dealership seems to have a long list and I'm not sure I believe some of the stories I've read on here where people say they called up a dealer in the morning and were driving off the lot that afternoon at MSRP. It just doesn't seem like any dealer is sitting on these cars unless they're charging $10k+ ADM.

I haven't heard anything lately from any of the dealers I was originally in contact with except that I'm further up the list than I was before but that it's likely sometime well into 2024 before they start getting more allocations.
Dealer with ADM are getting most of the cars my dealer small and got 3 ITS so far

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Over 200 ITS listed on cargurus...Hunt or wait...life is about choices...End of the day....

jedi14323

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GX460, Pilot Touring, DA9 Integra, NA1 NSX, DE5 In
I put a deposit down at a dealership here in Sugar Land, TX back in May. I was #13 on the list. My choices were 1. TEP/Ebony, 2. ABP/Ebony, 3. Silver/Ebony. There was no ETA, hopefully before next summer. I am in no hurry because going to give my current daily to my teenage driver in 1.5 years.

Last edited:

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
@SilverRocket
Not trying to be a dick but when I saw this my crazy mind thought what crazy weather on the moon.
I know I aint right..
1699631056461.png

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
@SilverRocket
Not trying to be a dick but when I saw this my crazy mind thought what crazy weather on the moon.
I know I aint right..
1699631056461.png
😅. I went with a themed location based on my user name but it isn't far fetched considering some of the potholes (aka craters) here in Montreal, Quebec. I believe Frenzai can attest to that but I'm sure most in the north eastern provinces and States share that burden.

In other news since we had some snow yesterday delivery may be postponed until early next week. Figures crossed I can still drive away in it next weekend.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
here in Montreal, Quebec.
Used to visit my Grandmother in Montreal before she passed.
I remember looking up at the 8-10 ft snow drifts well.. Definitely not accommodating environment for a FWD with such power..

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Used to visit my Grandmother in Montreal before she passed.
I remember looking up at the 8-10 ft snow drifts well.. Definitely not accommodating environment for a FWD with such power..
I've been driving my Civic Si which is pretty zippy for the past 10 years and I might be singing a different tune if I didn't have the LSD with good winter tires but never felt the need to have AWD.

Don't get me wrong, I know the limitations and someone can walk faster in the first 20-30 feet from a stop but otherwise very livable.

Honestly people who NEED AWD for the snow are the same type of people who need SUV in case they have an accident.

For me, if they didn't use salt and the roads weren't cratered like the moon come spring, I'd happily drive the ITS year round.