• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official Integra Type S waiting room

BatesMotelXIV

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Si
There are threads like this on other forums. I think the idea is you announce here when you put a deposit in, and again when you get your car.

I test drove the ITS in July, and put in a deposit in mid August. The dealer offered an MSRP deal. I just touched base with the dealer, and he said delivery is at least 6 months out. I am waiting for blue specifically.

The waiting without a known date is a bit frustrating, but currently I plan to hold out. I’ve thought about a used FL5, but really like the ITS better.

Anyway, I’d be curious to hear about waits and deliveries from others on this thread.
I am on a few waitlists across Indiana and Ohio for a white/red or blue/ebony unit. First dealer I worked with was in July (w/ Don Ayres in Fort Wayne, IN), but two weeks ago, I came across an available car in white (with red) at Hubler Acura in Indianapolis. They had a small markup (3% of MSRP), but they came down to MSRP (thanks to Don Ayres). Thus, I put down a deposit and plan to move forward with them. The car should be ready by Monday, the 20th (if not sooner)...not too much longer now!

If you're in or near IN/OH, Columbia Acura here in Cincy also had one for me shortly after I agreed with Hubler, and they sell @ MSRP. Don Ayres sells at MSRP, and I'd bet you could get Ed Martin (Indianapolis) to sell at MSRP, too (they charge $1,000 markup but were willing to negotiate). I checked with a couple dealers in Columbus, OH in the spring, but I can't recall what they're charging these days. I think at least one of them sells at MSRP, but their waitlist was very long (> 1 year). Then again, Columbia Acura's waitlist was also similarly long when I placed a deposit in July, but they just called my name just 2 days after linking up with Hubler.

Overall, finding a unit at MSRP without having to wait long is possible if you're willing to ask multiple dealers (and make the drive). I would think the wait could be significant if you're not flexible on color combos. I've seen a white/red one in the OH and so has a friend in IN. I wouldn't be shocked if Acura is making a lot of white/red units since that was a main choice for press cars (maybe someone has posted some data on this already?). Anyway, good luck to every one else (and don't pay markups)!

kvky

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS in PWP
You're right about the dealers in Columbus. Lindsay Acura is charging a ADM. Acura Columbus is MSRP with a waitlist. I got on their waitlist back in June I think and was like #43. I checked with them in August and was at #37. I just checked with them on Friday and am down to #11. So if other dealers are relatively the same, it seems like waitlists will be much shorter in the next 6-12 months as more people get their cars and hopefully that means an overall reduction in dealers charging ADM's.

OP
OP

ttcbj

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Rav4, 2022 Boxster GTS 4.
I agree with @kvky, I got a text from my SA last week that stated they will have 2 White/Black, 1 Black/Red, 1 Grey/Red before the end of the year, and that I could pick one if I was interested. They are an MSRP dealer. So, I suspect that for those who are patient, especially if they are flexible on color, there will be cars to be had at MSRP in the next 6-12 months.

I am still holding out for Blue. I think the ITS looks really amazing in that Blue, and its a good looking enough car that I am willing to wait to get the color I want (plus, if I got it now I'd just have to put all seasons on it).

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I agree with @kvky, I got a text from my SA last week that stated they will have 2 White/Black, 1 Black/Red, 1 Grey/Red before the end of the year, and that I could pick one if I was interested. They are an MSRP dealer. So, I suspect that for those who are patient, especially if they are flexible on color, there will be cars to be had at MSRP in the next 6-12 months.

I am still holding out for Blue. I think the ITS looks really amazing in that Blue, and its a good looking enough car that I am willing to wait to get the color I want (plus, if I got it now I'd just have to put all seasons on it).
Me too

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I wasn't willing to wait for a particular color., just happy I got it at MSRP and the wait was only 100 days. (was waiting about 7 months for a type R when the ITS arrived.)

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I put a deposit down at a dealership here in Sugar Land, TX back in May. I was #13 on the list. My choices were 1. TEP/Ebony, 2. ABP/Ebony, 3. Silver/Ebony. There was no ETA, hopefully before next summer. I am in no hurry because going to give my current daily to my teenage driver in 1.5 years.
I tried to buy an ITS from Sterling McCall in August. They wanted $10k over for an LCM. Then they text me they were doing a dealer trade for silver at $5k over. I sent them a buyer sheet from Columbus Acura and they wouldn't match it. Sales guy said I should go to Ohio. Too bad since they are five minutes from us.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Black w/ Red Type S in stock at MSRP in St Louis Missouri if anyone is looking. Contact Asheed Graves at St Louis Acura. The White/Red is sold - being delivered on the 25th. Silver/black at Leta has been sold:

+1 (314) 303-8926
[email protected]

OP
OP

ttcbj

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Rav4, 2022 Boxster GTS 4.
It's home and it puts a shit eating grin on my face. More to follow but here's a teaser photo.
Awesome. Great photo. Such a beautiful car. Congrats!

Blek le Roc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'73 Alfa GTV, '24 ITS
Well, only two more days to wait...

Today I dropped off the winter wheels I just got from Tire Rack (Enkei Triumph 18Ă—9.5, Vredestein Wintrac 235/40R18) at St Louis Acura. They'll put them on the car on Monday.

On Tuesday morning I pick it up. : )
(White/red ITS)

The next challenge is to figure out what to do for a spare tire...

Last edited:

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I bought a fifth OEM wheel off ebay, and put a stock tire on it and just keep it in the garage. $900 all in for wheel and tire. If I'm going to be say more than an hour or two from home, I throw it in the trunk. If I'm around home, I don't. I can always get a friend, wife, kid etc. to assist me with getting the spare if necessary. Slap it on and your back up and running while you're waiting for the other tire to be repaired or replaced.

Track Day stuff was probably the main driver of this decision. Don't want to be hours away from home and have my track time end early if I have an issue.

One thing which is kind of crazy/overkill is I've put the fifth wheel into the rotation, essentially trying to keep all the tires wearing at roughly the same rate. It does present it's challenges from a rotational perspective, but since I only drive about 3-4k miles a year it's not that big of a deal.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
White w/ black interior Type S arriving any day at MSRP in St Louis Missouri if anyone is looking. Contact Asheed Graves at St Louis Acura. The black/red & white/red has sold. Please let him know I sent ya.

+1 (314) 303-8926
[email protected]