• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hamnjam

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Odyssey, Mazda6
I guess I need to find a rear seat or do a swap with my current Aspec.
Thank you for attaching the screenshots of the manual.

I'm also a family of 5, so this is a disappointment for me. Got a deposit down for the type s quite a while ago.

Consider installing a 3 seat rear row? Convince the spouse to accept the type s as the third car?

Anyone else that actually planned on 3 kids in the rear row?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thank you for attaching the screenshots of the manual.

I'm also a family of 5, so this is a disappointment for me. Got a deposit down for the type s quite a while ago.

Consider installer a 3 seat rear row? Convince the spouse to accept the type s as the third car?

Anyone else that actually planned on 3 kids in the rear row?
I'm upgrading seats. Found a thread on the 10th gen CTR where they did a similar swap.
I ordered the seatbelt latches just need the bench and 60/40 backs in red.

4 cyli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic Si , 2004 Rsx Type S
Disappointed that sport+ has the same cluster as Sport mode. Blah. Wonder if we could swap the display ecu from a type r
Not too happy about that either. I haven’t seen any pictures showing a screen like LogR either. I’m not expecting the car to have LogR but a page to show temps would be really nice.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Not too happy about that either. I haven’t seen any pictures showing a screen like LogR either. I’m not expecting the car to have LogR but a page to show temps would be really nice.
im disappointed also. Hyundai made their modes feel special like how N mode makes the gauges in to a ring of fire. I feel like this project lacked the budget. Honestly I’d rather have a good classic analog gauges over a screen.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I'm upgrading seats. Found a thread on the 10th gen CTR where they did a similar swap.
I ordered the seatbelt latches just need the bench and 60/40 backs in red.
Would you mind sharing the link by chance please if you happen to get some time? Very cool. Great to hear you’re able to work it out.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

Hamnjam

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Odyssey, Mazda6
I had a look through the thread and others. Noticed it was done more often than I thought.

I'm assuming OEM parts and self-install? I read someone mention they had their FK8 Type R modified for 3 rear seats at their dealer.

I will make an inquiry into my local dealer and also my provincial auto insurance.

chenc544

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 Q60 RS, 07 997TT, 94 300ZX TT
Yes, I know there’s software out there that allows you to control/modify a lot of the electrical features of the car for VW/Audi

I’m not aware of there ever being something like that for Honda vehicles though. FlashPro/K-Tuner have solely been for ECU-modifying. I’d like it if there were something like that, but I’m not aware of it.
We are also at the beginning of fully digital displays on cars. Prior to now there is really no way of "hacking" the analog gauges. With that said, I would suspect that's locked down tight, otherwise it will open up the good old "rolling back" the odometers.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
im disappointed also. Hyundai made their modes feel special like how N mode makes the gauges in to a ring of fire. I feel like this project lacked the budget. Honestly I’d rather have a good classic analog gauges over a screen.
To me the ring of fire is a bogus gimmick. I do agree I’d rather have classic analog gauges though. They are timeless , like a good watch. At the the Integra looks awesome unlike the Hyundai EN which looks like &@&!??)$!’.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Regarding the gauges, unless a company is doing what Audi does with their digital cockpit, I much prefer analog gauges over digital.

The analog gauges in my 21 TLX are great (silver face with red numbering/dials), and there’s a 7” digital screen in between them to show you all of the other “stuff”.

Last edited:

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Regarding the gauges, unless a company is doing what Audi does with their digital cockpit, I much prefer analog gauges over digital.

The analog baggies in my 21 TLX are great (silver face with red numbering/dials), and there’s there a 7” digital screen in between them to show you all of the other “stuff”.
I think they could've done something really cool in the analog department--they really hyped the notch in the liftback being taken from the past Integras, an analog gauge similar to the Type-R or RSX Type-S (blasphemy, I know) would've gotten some of us excited. That said, I was personally relieved it didn't get the TLX's red on silver gauges. ThrottleHouse made it sound like it was hard to read in the TLX Type-S, but I haven't seen it in person myself.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI

The analog gauges in my 21 TLX are great (silver face with red numbering/dials), and there’s a 7” digital screen in between them to show you all of the other “stuff”.
thats how I feel. the gauges almost feel like a box they had to tick instead of acutally making the gauges feel special. Why couldn't they just have repurosed the +R mode and modified it to their own. I mean supposed to look like their old F1 cars.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
The ITS gave up the digital dash for the better exhaust. ;)