• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I’m hoping there are bolts on a flange that can be removed, rather than needing to cut it off.

Not sure how the FL5 is set up, I imagine the ITS will be nearly identical as far as the layout is concerned, despite Acura’s claims of it being an “entirely new exhaust”
A socket set can take off an exhaust, but a reciprocating saw can do that AND create a panoramic roof opening.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
A socket set can take off an exhaust, but a reciprocating saw can do that AND create a panoramic roof opening.
Also cuts the 30lbs out to make it the same weight as the ctr

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Anyone know what the RFC fuse is for? Also interesting they have another 7.5a audio sub fuse

Screenshot_20230411-125626.png

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
In your post you said if the exhaust was tied to stiff steering and suspension it would be a deal breaker.

You can set the steering and suspension to comfort, and the engine (and exhaust) to sport, which is exactly what you wanted.

Do you just want to drive around with everything in comfort mode? If so, just buy an axle-back muffler delete, and leave the car in comfort mode.
thats what I like, on the GTI, I keep the steering in normal and suspension in comfort. I find sport steering and suspesnion overly harsh for no reason. In the Type S, I just want the pops and bangs and lighter steering and softer suspension.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
thats what I like, on the GTI, I keep the steering in normal and suspension in comfort. I find sport steering and suspesnion overly harsh for no reason. In the Type S, I just want the pops and bangs and lighter steering and softer suspension.
And it looks like that’s possible.

I’d likely put the suspension in Comfort, steering in Sport, and engine in Sport+.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just gotta see if I can sell my FL5 for what the Type S is gonna cost and I may get one!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
So do we need to input up up down down left right left right A B start to get this?

1681235258852.png
Disappointed that sport+ has the same cluster as Sport mode. Blah. Wonder if we could swap the display ecu from a type r

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Disappointed that sport+ has the same cluster as Sport mode. Blah. Wonder if we could swap the display ecu from a type r
Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s as easy as swapping a gauge cluster over.

What software is the CTR gauge cluster running to get those graphics?Would the ITS probe/query the right sensors to pull all of the temperature information that is shown on the CTR cluster?

I’d be shocked if the clusters are a simple swap, unfortunately.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s as easy as swapping a gauge cluster over.

What software is the CTR gauge cluster running to get those graphics?Would the ITS probe/query the right sensors to pull all of the temperature information that is shown on the CTR cluster?

I’d be shocked if the clusters are a simple swap, unfortunately.
I'm sure the ecu are the same. It probably has a jumper or something that flips to a different programming. I dont' see them making two different parts for the same car, wouldn't be cost effective.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm sure the ecu are the same. It probably has a jumper or something that flips to a different programming. I dont' see them making two different parts for the same car, wouldn't be cost effective.
True. I know fords you could change the startup screens with a tweak.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I don’t think the parts themselves are different, but the software that is loaded on the PCB is different.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I don’t think the parts themselves are different, but the software that is loaded on the PCB is different.
thats what i meant, the software probably has a internal or a external toggle. If its anything like VW, i'm sure you can switch the gauges using something like ODBelevn. I'm sure when the car launches someone will mate a wrecked type R interior, wing to the Teg.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
thats what i meant, the software probably has a internal or a external toggle. If its anything like VW, i'm sure you can switch the gauges using something like ODBelevn
Yes, I know there’s software out there that allows you to control/modify a lot of the electrical features of the car for VW/Audi

I’m not aware of there ever being something like that for Honda vehicles though. FlashPro/K-Tuner have solely been for ECU-modifying. I’d like it if there were something like that, but I’m not aware of it.