• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

neuronbob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
99 NSX, 04 S2000, 13 6MT CTS-V wagon
I took delivery of my PRP ITS tonight, an hour before a major storm came though my area. I can confirm that PS4S tires are awesome in wet weather. Not even a hint of hydroplaning at freeway speed. It started hailing when I got home! Thankfully, just tiny hail, though.

Anyway, PRP looks amazing in the golden hour. My phone can’t fully visualize the flake in the paint. I also got a deal on the illuminated emblem and illuminated door sills. I also bought the CF spoiler. Best part of delivery day? My 17-year-old and I took the car out in Sport+ mode and were giggling like girls at the crack and pops. So awesome! Thanks Jon Rivers and team for delivering such a fun product!

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg

alex9119

First Name
Alex Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Type R, Gr Corolla, GR Supra
Fantastic colour to bad Canada doesn’t get it.

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I am not a red car fan but this red with the ITS is soooo hot! I think Acura has done really nice with their colors. You really cannot go wrong with any. The LCM also looks so amazing. It is hard to stick to just my black ITS. Anybody feels that if money is not an issue that you would buy several; different ITS colors and drive one based on your outfit of that day?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Fantastic colour to bad Canada doesn’t get it.
Not this year, but count on it getting shuffled in around the middle of next year when the shuffle out one of the other colors they offer there.

Jason24G

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 hyundai sonata
I took delivery of my PRP ITS tonight, an hour before a major storm came though my area. I can confirm that PS4S tires are awesome in wet weather. Not even a hint of hydroplaning at freeway speed. It started hailing when I got home! Thankfully, just tiny hail, though.

Anyway, PRP looks amazing in the golden hour. My phone can’t fully visualize the flake in the paint. I also got a deal on the illuminated emblem and illuminated door sills. I also bought the CF spoiler. Best part of delivery day? My 17-year-old and I took the car out in Sport+ mode and were giggling like girls at the crack and pops. So awesome! Thanks Jon Rivers and team for delivering such a fun product!

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg
Looks awesome

BBauto

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ILX, waiting Integra Type S ( August 2023)

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg

BBauto

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ILX, waiting Integra Type S ( August 2023)
Congratulations, I am soooooo envious. When did you place an order? I placed mine in March and still no red machine in my driveway.

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Im super jealous of your garage. How does it shift compared to the S2k and NSX? And take some more pics when its better weather plz!

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Oh well now I’m REALLY excited for mine to arrive next week! Looks awesome and congratulations!!!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I keep looking at your photos.. maybe I should have chosen red.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Thanks for the pics, first ones I've seen of Performance Red that didn't have the emblems taped off. How about a hail storm on the drive home!

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
looks great, i won't be getting the type s, wish i could, i did notice the red NSX at the dealer, was
that for sale ?, if so how much did they want

Gernett

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 MDX SHAWD Tech,2024 Integra Type S PRP

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg
I love this color, can't wait to see mine in the future

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
As if on cue, got these teaser pics from my SA today. Last week immediately after I saw your pic of the red Type S on the truck, I was in the dealer negotiating on this thing right here, also about a week ahead of schedule.

IMG-7215.jpg

IMG-7216.jpg
IMG-7217.jpg
IMG-7218.jpg
IMG-7219.jpg

I got a few accessories, so I'll probably take delivery on Monday or Tuesday.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
As if on cue, got these teaser pics from my SA today. Last week immediately after I saw your pic of the red Type S on the truck, I was in the dealer negotiating on this thing right here, also about a week ahead of schedule.

IMG-7218.jpg

I got a few accessories, so I'll probably take delivery on Monday or Tuesday.
My Lord this car looks gorgeous in any color