• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec->ITS, '24 X1, '24 Navigator, '14 LR4
Did we ever get firm confirmation that the production schedule was as posted in this forum? I don't mean from dealers, but from Acura/Honda.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

grahm

First Name
Grahm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 RS3, 2023 Type R
Dick Hannah Acura of Portland got 2 ITSs sitting on their showroom for sale...
Apparently these are 2 pre-order cars that who ever got them decided to pass in favour of getting on top of the list for white pearl ITSs - once that dealer happens to get one, not to mention two - if ever. So good luck with that.
And 'only' $9K markup!!!
They suck. I had better experiences at a Hyundai dealer in town. Wouldn't be surprised if the cars are sitting because they tried to add an ADM to pre-orders.

dsn112

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
White/red ITS
I am an LCM pre-order. Still no idea and neither does my dealer.

VinnyDaFish

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type-S (Apex Blue/Orchid)
I am an LCM pre-order. Still no idea and neither does my dealer.
DSN112 -- I am feeling your pain with your profile car(s): "Maybe a pre-ordered LCM one day". That is fantastic.

dsn112

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
White/red ITS
DSN112 -- I am feeling your pain with your profile car(s): "Maybe a pre-ordered LCM one day". That is fantastic.
thank you, i am dead inside, and this process isn't helping.

VinnyDaFish

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type-S (Apex Blue/Orchid)
thank you, i am dead inside, and this process isn't helping.
Hopefully soon -- and well worth the wait. I still haven't fully opened it up yet, but on the handful of winding roads I can find in North Texas this car puts a big smile on my face. Can't wait to see your delivery pics soon.

scandorama

First Name
Pär
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pre Order ITS TEP
They suck. I had better experiences at a Hyundai dealer in town. Wouldn't be surprised if the cars are sitting because they tried to add an ADM to pre-orders.

I pried into if the guys that got these pre-orders initially were offered the cars at MSRP, but the sales guy wouldn't answer that.
When I mentioned that I'm supposedly not paying any markup on my pre-order I have coming to Ron Tonkin Acura across town, he looked surprised...

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Nothing new yet as of today, although it does seem like the public Acura site is still accurate. I check throughout the day (yes, everyday as this unnecessarily consumes me) & there was a new one this morning when I was hitting the filters...2 instead of 1 today...(slightly excited)...did they finally add ours back to the site? Of course not, but there's a black one headed to the other nearby dealership.

After messaging a few of you on here, I'm starting to doubt the seat supplier fire & railway logistics have anything to do with the LCM delay, as other colors are showing up much farther away & in Canada in colors produced after LCM supposedly. Blind Spot Monitoring is also doubtful at this point.

Any Acura repair techs on here that can look up "repair sticker 23"? @NecroFlesh - is this something you might be able to find out? That's my only other solid lead on the LCM delay & either a repair has happened/needs to take place before shipping or I'm assuming it's nothing we've heard of before quite yet, such as a paint problem or line problem that affected the paint.

Last edited:

Thomdabon

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec, WAITING: TEP 2024 TYPE-S
Has anyone in Washington state got their ITS yet besides the demo?