• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Don't forget the $6K+ in accessories!! They said they are installing a "Carbon Fiber Kit" on it right now... Maybe they just mean the mirrors and spoiler, but I will laugh if they already got a true body kit made for it.

FK8 was the same for me around here, $10K CF body kits at most dealers standard and then another $10-15K in markup... It's disgusting, but people paid it. I have 2 friends that were sales managers for Honda dealers at the time. They not only couldn't get me one without markup, they couldn't even ask to NOT install the body kits. I was told it's not at the dealer level, the corporate dealer network was setting the pricing. And if it was White, well that's another $5K in markup :) Oh and absolutely NO test drives, even with cash in hand...

Heyou87

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr corolla
Acura Pleasanton said they got their demo in but will start PDI today. Car won’t be ready until Friday from his guess.
Also states he believes it’s just for the showroom, no test drives.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Acura Pleasanton said they got their demo in but will start PDI today. Car won’t be ready until Friday from his guess.
Also states he believes it’s just for the showroom, no test drives.
That's not your white GR in their show room is it :) Did they offer a price on the demo (it might already be sold)? I know for the waitlist it's like MSRP + $1K in accessories, but last I checked they are booked out almost 2 years.

Heyou87

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr corolla
That's not your white GR in their show room is it :) Did they offer a price on the demo (it might already be sold)? I know for the waitlist it's like MSRP + $1K in accessories, but last I checked they are booked out almost 2 years.
Haha that WAS my gr Corolla in the showroom. Looks like they are having trouble selling it as they have lowered the price on it multiple times.

I am apparently the first in line with a 1k deposit so hopefully I’ll get the car somewhat soon. Didn’t have luck with the 200 pre sell.The deal with msrp plus tint and nitrogen for 1k. I asked my sales person if I can opt to have my own guy do my tint so we’ll see what they say about that. Hopefully they let me take the add on off and let me choose something else (maybe spoiler) to reach there 1k add on.