• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

L___I

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M440 GC
Has anyone who was able to preorder a type s through the Acura website heard anything from their dealer on when the car will arrive on the dealer lot? Unfortunately, I‘ll need to fly to pick up the car because of pricing in my area so trying to get a feel for the timing now that June is just a few days away.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
All I have seen is the delivery for demo units coming between June 9th and 13th, which was reinforced my my dealer. I am also curious when the 200 will arrive, but I assume a slight delay from the demo to the other colors.

Needs3Pedals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘06 Accord V6 6MT; ‘17 Frontier Pro4X 6MT; ‘24 ITS
Has anyone who was able to preorder a type s through the Acura website heard anything from their dealer on when the car will arrive on the dealer lot? Unfortunately, I‘ll need to fly to pick up the car because of pricing in my area so trying to get a feel for the timing now that June is just a few days away.
I too have been pacing since May 11th. My dealer has been pretty communicative but hasn’t told me anything about their demos projected arrival. Nothing about my car either.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I too have been pacing since May 11th. My dealer has been pretty communicative but hasn’t told me anything about their demos projected arrival. Nothing about my car either.
In Ontario my dealer said Acura reached out and promised them delivery date of my black on red June 19-24th. You guys in the states should probably receive earlier delivery dates. Strange they are not giving you guys your dates yet.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
What I heard from local dealers and was backed up by my call with corporate is that all US dealers should know their upcoming allocations by this Friday. Demos are scheduled to start first full week of June, but remember it will take time for the dealer to install all the accessories so might get delayed further. Deliveries of the first 200 to come end of June. I know some dealers have earlier timeframes which contradict these timelines, and there is a lot of horse trading going on as well. So sadly just have to be patient, which is hard....

Needs3Pedals

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘06 Accord V6 6MT; ‘17 Frontier Pro4X 6MT; ‘24 ITS
I'm happy to have something to report regarding the launch 200 and the demo vehicles. I talked to the dealer who is receiving my Apex/Orchid from the launch portal. They provided this update to me over email:

TypeSUpdate.png

I'm even happier with my Apex Blue decision now! I am a little put off by the comment "We anticipate these vehicles being produced in June". I was really hoping to be "making boost" in June, and I wonder how long it takes to make them, QA them, and ship them. All that said, I realize I was lucky that the portal worked out for me.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
June 19th.. I guess we have some more waiting

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
local dealer said demo cars arrived in CA and they should have it soon at their store. According to them production for the preorders have not started yet so I’m starting to think an early July delivery is looking more realistic.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
local dealer said demo cars arrived in CA and they should have it soon at their store. According to them production for the preorders have not started yet so I’m starting to think an early July delivery is looking more realistic.
Yes, I am supposed to be test driving one on Sunday, but I am not holding my breathe.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yes, I am supposed to be test driving one on Sunday, but I am not holding my breathe.
Be a hero to the forum.. give it the beans and record some video.. S+ pops and bangs 🙌

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LOL, like I said, not holding my breathe. Car is supposed to arrive on Saturday so either their crew will be working overnight to install accessories, or they will come pre-loaded like the demo cars. Considering no dealers in my area would let me test drive an FK8 with cash in hand, I am just surprised they are allowing this at all. What I really want is to see a demo in LCM already!! All these blue pics are making me regret my color choice (not that I actually had a choice).

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
LOL, like I said, not holding my breathe. Car is supposed to arrive on Saturday so either their crew will be working overnight to install accessories, or they will come pre-loaded like the demo cars. Considering no dealers in my area would let me test drive an FK8 with cash in hand, I am just surprised they are allowing this at all. What I really want is to see a demo in LCM already!! All these blue pics are making me regret my color choice (not that I actually had a choice).
My dealer reached out saying their demo is built and will be shipping.he hopes to have it in a week which seems crazy if true.