• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Red Type S Integra build dates are July 12 to 15. Delivery in Nashville is estimated for first week of August or 2023.

neuronbob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
99 NSX, 04 S2000, 13 6MT CTS-V wagon
My Red/black showed up at the dealer today, well ahead of schedule. I ran by to stare at it as it was fresh off the truck. I sat in it with 1 mile on it. Now awaiting install of various accessories, and I should be taking official delivery in the next few days.

71113914889__097C9BBE-44CB-4B7A-8455-A7C7E9B7F9AA.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
My Red/black showed up at the dealer today, well ahead of schedule. I ran by to stare at it as it was fresh off the truck. I sat in it with 1 mile on it. Now awaiting install of various accessories, and I should be taking official delivery in the next few days.
pics or it didn’t happen 😏

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Why in the world would you not take pics of it??

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
God damn all of these color options are so beautiful, it's making it really hard to decide

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
pics or it didn’t happen 😏
Why in the world would you not take pics of it??
Interesting, I see pics? Just the one on the truck and a dash view but I see them... def need more but this is a good start!

God damn all of these color options are so beautiful, it's making it really hard to decide
It's true, the car looks so good from every angle that the color really doesn't matter. I arrived at this conclusion while I was waiting, and decided I'll just take the first one I can get, preferably with a black interior but I even came around the red and orchid. I'm not even a huge fan of Tiger Eye but it's a unique enough color and it's not like the car doesn't make up for it- I would have taken Tiger Eye.

The Performance Red actually works really well for me as I have a thing for red cars anyway. I can't wait for more pics to start hitting the Internet... this one here is literally the first one I've seen of a Type S besides the couple that were floating around of the pre-production one with the badges masked off from a couple months ago.

Also this is VERY exciting news that the cars are hitting dealers already! I was just in the dealer yesterday to drop off my extra key and title for my trade and my SA told me that she expects the car to actually get here this week. I didn't want to get my hopes up because their system says an ETA of 7/28-8/1, but this post has raised my expectations significantly that it actually might!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Some pics of some of my past red cars to spark conversation on Performance Red itself. I saw the color in person and in the sun it strongly reminded me of the 240SX I had almost 20 years ago. It was obviously a custom paint job, House of Kolors Apple Red Kandy. It was remarkable because it had a gold flake undertone where most other metallic colors have silver flakes... also the guy I bought it from went all out with the paint job and it had something like 5 coats of clear (or more). The car was drop dead gorgeous, sadly this is the only image I have left of it:

IMG-0447 (2).JPG

The 911 I had was Carmine Red. A fantastic color that also had a bit of a split personality that could change from a bright, searing red in sunlight to a deep blood red in the shade. Here's a couple pics that illustrate it in different lighting. Not at all like Performance Red IMO, but still a great red.

IMG-0681.jpg

IMG-0722 (1).jpg

IMG-0740 (2).jpg

Then finally there was the Tango Red Metallic on the RS5 I had. Another truly amazing factory color, especially when the sun showed the flake in the paint. An underrated color IMO; not enough red Audis out there.

IMG-1377 (1).jpg

65671939732--07F71D87-A7F8-4576-B02E-275B5E5DAC2E.fullsizerender (1).jpg

Need more pics of that Performance Red on the ITS!!!

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I haven't seen a single Acura in Performance Red that I haven't liked--fantastic color.

Barehands

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw golf
Making it SUUUPER difficult haha, every time I see a new color I have second thoughts. The only colors i'm not interested in are PWP because damn near every car on the road is white, and MBP because black is so hard to keep clean, swirls are super visible, and it's too hot for SoCal. Now for the rest of the colors... I keep flip flopping the only thing keeping me somewhat steady is that I want a red interior so out of what's left LCM is #1 just by a hair.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Making it SUUUPER difficult haha, every time I see a new color I have second thoughts. The only colors i'm not interested in are PWP because damn near every car on the road is white, and MBP because black is so hard to keep clean, swirls are super visible, and it's too hot for SoCal. Now for the rest of the colors... I keep flip flopping the only thing keeping me somewhat steady is that I want a red interior so out of what's left LCM is #1 just by a hair.
For me I'm teetering between ABP, TEP, MBP, and PRP. I wish silver cars didn't exist LMAO. I'm a bit torn on white

Barehands

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw golf
For me I'm teetering between ABP, TEP, MBP, and PRP. I wish silver cars didn't exist LMAO. I'm a bit torn on white
I actually forgot there was a silver one haha, yea not interested in that one either. LCM isn't necessarily my favorite either. It's just the last option with a red interior, and since i'll be spending most of the time with my car on the inside, that takes priority for me. Again though, it's just by a hair.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I actually forgot there was a silver one haha, yea not interested in that one either. LCM isn't necessarily my favorite either. It's just the last option with a red interior, and since i'll be spending most of the time with my car on the inside, that takes priority for me. Again though, it's just by a hair.
I personally want the red interior as well, so I understand. I had it on my totaled Teggy :(

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda civic 2000,2017 hatch sport

71113914889__097C9BBE-44CB-4B7A-8455-A7C7E9B7F9AA.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg
Good color choice

BadKarma

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Dang, so it only took a few days to get there after being built? Dealer told me mine is being built this week, so may have it by this weekend or next?

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Dang, so it only took a few days to get there after being built? Dealer told me mine is being built this week, so may have it by this weekend or next?
My dealer also mentioned about a week or so for delivery.