• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
This is definitely my favorite color.

ronlp

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 CTR, 02 S2K, 98-92-89 Prelude, 90 CRX, +6 other
Small world that I saw your car on IG this morning (I know BB pretty well). Looks awesome! :)

BBauto

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ILX, waiting Integra Type S ( August 2023)
I took delivery of my PRP ITS tonight, an hour before a major storm came though my area. I can confirm that PS4S tires are awesome in wet weather. Not even a hint of hydroplaning at freeway speed. It started hailing when I got home! Thankfully, just tiny hail, though.

Anyway, PRP looks amazing in the golden hour. My phone can’t fully visualize the flake in the paint. I also got a deal on the illuminated emblem and illuminated door sills. I also bought the CF spoiler. Best part of delivery day? My 17-year-old and I took the car out in Sport+ mode and were giggling like girls at the crack and pops. So awesome! Thanks Jon Rivers and team for delivering such a fun product!

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg
Oh hell yeah! beautiful color in that light.

OP
OP
neuronbob

neuronbob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
99 NSX, 04 S2000, 13 6MT CTS-V wagon
Congratulations, I am soooooo envious. When did you place an order? I placed mine in March and still no red machine in my driveway.
I was not one of the first 200. My sequence of events:

6/26: placed refundable deposit for ABP/black or PRP/black. Told at that time likely August-September timeframe or later arrival, and depended on production schedule. Was prepared to wait months.

7/8: I was advised that a red/black car was incoming at the end of the month, and would I like it? After looking at an A-Spec in PRP, I agreed to take the incoming car. Told at that time to expect end-July/beginning August delivery.

7/15: Aforementioned PRP ITS shows up at dealer. I look at it and agree to buy it.

7/20 picked up car

So about three weeks from deposit to pickup. I think I'm the third to pick up an ITS from this particular dealership.

Im super jealous of your garage. How does it shift compared to the S2k and NSX? And take some more pics when its better weather plz!
S2000 is the best manual shifter I've ever experienced. S2000 shifts more smoothly than the NSX. The ITS is near the top, it's so smooth. I'd put it below the S2000 and above the NSX. I expected nothing less, Honda shifters are mostly awesome.

looks great, i won't be getting the type s, wish i could, i did notice the red NSX at the dealer, was
that for sale ?, if so how much did they want
Their NSX Type S has been on display for almost a year. Because a dealer principal bought it, Acura did not allow it to be sold for one year. That year is up next month. The sticker has been $350k for the entire time. However, we all know NSX Type S cars are typically transacting int he low-mid $200k range now, so that's what I expect that car will be sold for when it is allowed to go on sale next month. Alas, it won't be me buying it, as I have to pay for my son's college education in not too much longer. I could sell some of my special cars including my NA2 NSX to pay for a NSX Type S, but then I have to dela with no longer having a NA2 or CTS-V wagon.

Red ITS is straight up FIRE
Yes. Yes, it is. It looks even better in person. The whole car looks better in person. And here I was, wanting ABP as my first choice. PRP was my second choice, and I am not sorry in the least I picked it up.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Funny, the Integra Type S is becoming the go-to reasonable choice in sports car for people who have to pay for their kids' college lol.

It will feel like enough of a raise after 4 years that I may just buy an NSX. 4 years is a long time, but NSX, McLaren, GT3- it's all on the table lol. You can get a lot of car for $25k+ a year (and that's for one- I still have to pay for the other one for another year).

OP
OP
neuronbob

neuronbob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
99 NSX, 04 S2000, 13 6MT CTS-V wagon
Funny, the Integra Type S is becoming the go-to reasonable choice in sports car for people who have to pay for their kids' college lol.

It will feel like enough of a raise after 4 years that I may just buy an NSX. 4 years is a long time, but NSX, McLaren, GT3- it's all on the table lol. You can get a lot of car for $25k+ a year (and that's for one- I still have to pay for the other one for another year).
ROFLMAO! It’s funny but true, though! *Hoping my kid gets a scholarship LOL*

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
As if on cue, got these teaser pics from my SA today. Last week immediately after I saw your pic of the red Type S on the truck, I was in the dealer negotiating on this thing right here, also about a week ahead of schedule.

IMG-7215.jpg

IMG-7216.jpg
IMG-7217.jpg
IMG-7218.jpg
IMG-7219.jpg

I got a few accessories, so I'll probably take delivery on Monday or Tuesday.

Gorgeous 😍 I'd bet the optional Bronze 19's the demos are getting would like stunning on this color combo.

-G

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I don't doubt that the copper wheels would look great on PRP. I will be evaluating aftermarket wheels here soon, and gold/bronze/copper are all in consideration.

vtecvlow

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Dang you went with the whole package!! Looks good bro!