• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Color options, interior with exterior paint options

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
So, when we first started thinking about these Type S coming soon, there was a post about color options, I had said I really want a White car with the Orchid interior, but at the time, it wasn't shown as an option, but now, on the Acura website it seems you actually can order a white car with Orchid interior, I am considering this option.
I really like the Orchid compared to the other options, black is too plain for me, and I just don't care for red interiors.
My 1977 Pinto had a red interior and that brings back memories of that car.
After looking closely though, I feel like with Orchid you lose the red stitching on the seats, shifter and steering wheel, so I may end up with red interior after all, it's too soon to say, next Friday we have an appointment o test drive so once I see the car in person and get a feel for the colors maybe I can decide better.

Honestly, I wish there were at least two other color options, a black and blue interior would be nice or a black and yellow, sort of like the OG integra exterior or gauge needles.
Out of the Available options, I like the Orchid best, but wish they stayed with the red stitching on all.
All I know is I am psyched to get mine.
I have saved $6k towards a down payment and plan to keep on saving until I hit 30k$.
I'm going to try to put 30 down plus trade in my 2000 Silverado, if they will take it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Pearl White exterior & Orchid/red interior with red stitching look really cool.

Last edited:

Ricochet48

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX Type S
Orchid and red interior with red stitching look really cool.
Definitely a bold choice, could work for some.

Personally surprised the superman combo (blue exterior with red interior) isn't available. Maybe in a year or so as it's an option on the TLX-S.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Since the black interior option has a lot of red stitching, I think it would go well with the white exterior too for those who want a more subtle overall look.

lz23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
z
Since the black interior option has a lot of red stitching, I think it would go well with the white exterior too for those who want a more subtle overall look.
You can't get black interior in the white car in Canada

OP
OP
lumper

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
You can't get black interior in the white car in Canada
I'm confused, the Orchid sometimes looks off white pale white egg white, but in my profile pic or the Orchid in the Type S it looks bright white or at least brighter white then in the A spec tech pack.
If I knew for sure the orchid would be bright white like in my profile pic, I think a white car with Orchid interior could look good, a nice clean look, I still would miss the red stitching in the wheel, shifter and seats though and for that reason, I may end up with red, but I do want to see the orchid in person before I make up my mind, Friday we go to test drive, and see what they actually have on the lot.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Definitely a bold choice, could work for some.

Personally surprised the superman combo (blue exterior with red interior) isn't available. Maybe in a year or so as it's an option on the TLX-S.
Yeah, I thought that was going to be an option as well.

Just realized I mistyped what I put as well. Meant to say white exterior with orchid/red interior with red stitching on the orchid.