• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
That aligns to my blue/black end of Oct. estimated build date.
I think a bunch of them are going out by end of October. I know my dealer (Montreal, Canada) said they had an AP and my LSM coming in end of October/beginning of November and they just confirm my VIN# today, said it was in transit.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I think a bunch of them are going out by end of October. I know my dealer (Montreal, Canada) said they had an AP and my LSM coming in end of October/beginning of November and they just confirm my VIN# today, said it was in transit.
Wow my dealer suk put down a deposit in june for a blue have hear anything

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Wow my dealer suk put down a deposit in june for a blue have hear anything
Blue and white I hear are the most popular colors. If they get 5 cars per batch, it's likely they only get 1 maybe 2 of the same color so depends how many people want blue in your area.

BTW, if you have the option, try another dealer. I plopped down a huge deposit with the closest dealer to me in June, they didn't get any allocations even by September, which is when I called the next closest dealer and struck the jackpot where they had a dropped deposit on a LSM which I was looking for.

I wish you the best of luck getting your ABP ITS.

Lflouie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AUDI S4, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
Dealer called last week and confirmed my ABP/black is scheduled for production in the last week of Oct, expected delivery second week of Nov.

ST675R

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'10 Triumph Street Triple R; '17 VW GTI
Dealer called last week and confirmed my ABP/black is scheduled for production in the last week of Oct, expected delivery second week of Nov.
Quick turn around, but I like the sound of it. Mine was completed yesterday but they said it may be a month before delivery. Hopefully under promise and over deliver.

Lflouie

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AUDI S4, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
I live in TN which is one of a few states that ship ditect to dealers via trucks, which can reduce delivery times 2 to 3 weeks vs those that are rail/truck to dealers.

ST675R

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Production has been pushed back twice for my white/red. Original dates Oct 19-23. Now it's this week - early next. My dealer is expecting an allocation of 3 white/red.

JusticeFace

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Type S
Has anyone heard about build dates for white/black? My dealership finally got word mine is coming in but no specific dates yet. He said it should be in by the end of the month but could get pushed back a month. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything specific.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I like a build date but down a deposit in june

ST675R

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The production schedule may be irrelevant at this point. My build date was originally scheduled Oct 19-23. Keeps getting pushed back and still not built on 11/13.

JusticeFace

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Type S
The production schedule may be irrelevant at this point. My build date was originally scheduled Oct 19-23. Keeps getting pushed back and still not built on 11/13.
My dealer just told me this morning that my white/black build date got pushed back a week to 11/21.

XYR03

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 4Runner TRD OR, 15 Cayman S
Just received confirmation that car was built today! (white/red) Next need an ETA.
Andrew, who are you working with from Hendricks? I think we've been on the list around the same time and I haven't gotten any dates. Just a status update of "hey we are still waiting". I'm working with Steven.

ST675R

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Andrew, who are you working with from Hendricks? I think we've been on the list around the same time and I haven't gotten any dates. Just a status update of "hey we are still waiting". I'm working with Steven.
Working with Emmitt. He's been great and kept me up to date through multiple production delays. They have 3 white/red arriving with an ETA 11/25-11/29. If you're 2nd in line, you should be able to get your car end of next week.

Last edited: