• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

JesseP

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S/2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Hello guys. I'm having a hard time reading this chart. Is this the production schedule for this year or last year? When is the blue/orchid going to be produced again?

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
This is from last year, unfortunately. No clue whether this same release schedule applies to this year. The interior colors (beneath the exterior colors), ie; black, red, orchid show the scheduled production dates. Eg; Plat white with red interior was prod in July and again in Oct. last year.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Hey everyone just got some good new from my dealer he asking if I want a ⚫ black types I pass sticking with Apex Blue 💙 he said it going to happen this time around even if he have to trade car with another dealer been waiting sent June

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
Hey everyone just got some good new from my dealer he asking if I want a ⚫ black types I pass sticking with Apex Blue 💙 he said it going to happen this time around even if he have to trade car with another dealer been waiting sent June
That’s great news! I definitely think it is worth the wait for the APB.

TypeSJ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 Mazda RX7,2004 Subaru Wrx Wagon, 2017, Subaru
Acura of Pembroke Pines has a bunch on the floor for MSRP (maybe a little under if you’re lucky). Let me know if anyone is looking for a specific combo. And yes they will ship the car if need be!