• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Leaked: 2023 Integra Color Options Per Trim

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
So hold up...the top trim is the one that gets the manual? A spec Tech? Thats kinda awesome if true!

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also Liquid Carbon with Red me please, thanks. Ive seen the orchid in person...remember i went to Radwood...and its a no for me.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What happened to the bright blue from the Acura cartoons?? Or am i missing something?

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Also Liquid Carbon with Red me please, thanks. Ive seen the orchid in person...remember i went to Radwood...and its a no for me.
Agreed. Orchid for some reason makes all the YouTube reviewers drool. No thanks. I’m not interested in having dirty looking leather.

Apex blue with ebony for me.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Also, why are they even making a base? Just to be able to say the integra starts at $30k? Lol. Limited colors, and it’ll probably look lame since what we’ve seen is the aspec. The base will lose who knows what exterior flare.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also, why are they even making a base? Just to be able to say the integra starts at $30k? Lol. Limited colors, and it’ll probably look lame since what we’ve seen is the aspec. The base will lose who knows what exterior flare.
Yep and maybe a lease special. Im just glad we still get a 6mt AND its on the top trim. I had an Accord Sport 2.0t/6mt and i always always ALWAYS wished Honda had offered the 6mt in the Touring. Hopefully the Tech model has some nice equipment

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Most likely. I would've been fine with a 32k starting price if it meant not having a CVT. :/

Either Majestic Black/Red or Platinum White Pearl/Red for me!

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I would love the manual. But I’m in a conundrum. I have my mustang which is a manual. I’d only even think of getting rid of her for the type s, which will be auto only. And I can’t have zero manual cars. So the mustang stays and the type s is a no unfortunately.

For my daily, I can’t do manual. Not physically can’t. But the job requires a mobile office and a lot of fumbling around in car. I drove the mustang for 1 day and it was a terrible experience.

So I have to go CVT. OR keep my bronco sport which I recently got trading in the element. I enjoy it. It looks good. I like the suv height. And I enjoy the modern features like copilot 360+ with lane centering and stop start adaptive cruise. BUT there’s also things I don’t love. Like it’s small. And ford stripped many standard features from the 21MY on the 22. So I feel a bit bitter towards it.

But the conundrum continues as not really loving it is partly a good thing. It means I don’t give a crap if it gets dinged or if it sits in the sun all day in the driveway. Things that would bug me if happened to the teggy.

If somehow the type s has a manual option I’m screwed. Then technically I could keep the bronco sport and replace the manual mustang with a manual type s. But I don’t really want to do that. Can’t I just have 3 cars?

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Most likely. I would've been fine with a 32k starting price if it meant not having a CVT. :/

Either Majestic Black/Red or Platinum White Pearl/Red for me!
I see a lot of people going white with red. Good combo. It’ll remind a lot of the championship white type r of old.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
I see a lot of people going white with red. Good combo. It’ll remind a lot of the championship white type r of old.
Yup, basic but a classic. Really looking forward to the interior red though. Most people I know don't have any special interior color. In California too so black would be hell during the summer and more maintenance over all