• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What color Type S do you want/have?

What color is your car or what color are you waiting for?

• Lunar Silver Metallic

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Platinum White Pearl

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Liquid Carbon Metallic

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Majestic Black Pearl

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Apex Blue Pearl

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Performance Red Pearl

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Tiger Eye Pearl

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
I was lucky enough to get Tiger Eye Pearl with the orchid interior. Great combo IMO
that's what i wanted so bad but i didn't want to wait for months and months. blue is my favorite color so i'm happy with the ABP but i wanted the TEP + Orchid so bad

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I'm extremely curious to know what the distribution of colors is. Scrolling through the forum, certain colors are extremely favored, others non existent, so I was hoping to get a ballpark via an unscientific poll.

I'll only give one guess what my preference is.
At first, I wanted a white exterior, but the more I look at the Lunar silver with ebony interior the more I like it.
I would also like a white with ebony, these are about tied for me for my first choice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SilverRocket

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
At first I wanted a white exterior, but the more I look at the Lunar silver with ebony interior the more I like it.
I would also like a white withe bony, these are about tied for me for my first choice.
Is the car in your profile pic yours and now second guessing or are you still pre-purchase and on the fence?

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Is the car in your profile pic yours and now second guessing or are you still pre-purchase and on the fence?
No, that is the car I test drove, white with red interior.
If you look in the background, that orange 350z is my current daily.
My order goes out after Xmas, I am hoping to take delivery between Jan 15th and March 15th at the latest.
I have been saving up for a large downpayment, I have 11k saved and would like another 14k to add to it, so... I am working with a salesman at one of my local dealers for an MSRP deal on one of three colors, and we are trying to figure out when the best time to leave a deposit on one and begin the wait for allocation process hoping the color combination, I want comes along within that time frame.
I am fine waiting a bit, as long as I get what I want in the end it will have been worth the wait.
If I leave a deposit on Jan 2 or 3 and things move fast and the car arrives two weeks later, then I am going to take delivery early with a lower down payment, otherwise I am hoping the timing is such that it takes 6 or 8 weeks to get the car so I can put as much down as possible.

I've been saving since last March, a few things got in my way like other car repairs, and taxes, but once I got those out of my way, I have been savings regularly.

OP
OP
SilverRocket

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
No, that is the car I test drove, white with red interior.
If you look in the background, that orange 350z is my current daily.
My order goes out after Xmas, I am hoping to take delivery between Jan 15th and March 15th at the latest.
I have been saving up for a large downpayment, I have 11k saved and would like another 14k to add to it, so... I am working with a salesman at one of my local dealers for an MSRP deal on one of three colors, and we are trying to figure out when the best time to leave a deposit on one and begin the wait for allocation process hoping the color combination, I want comes along within that time frame.
I am fine waiting a bit, as long as I get what I want in the end it will have been worth the wait.
If I leave a deposit on Jan 2 or 3 and things move fast and the car arrives two weeks later, then I am going to take delivery early with a lower down payment, otherwise I am hoping the timing is such that it takes 6 or 8 weeks to get the car so I can put as much down as possible.

I've been saving since last March, a few things got in my way like other car repairs, and taxes, but once I got those out of my way, I have been savings regularly.
Sorry to bombard you with question but how does the loan work in the US? With Acura Canada it's an open loan. Here, if you showed up the day after with the balance of the payment you'd pay not a cent of interest (or penalty) since it would technically only calculate the amount of interest at the time of the first payment.

If that's the case, put as little as possible for deposit (if refundable) ASAP to secure your allocation and then be happy any time it shows up because you'd be able to plop down more whenever you get it. But again, it all depends on the type of loan.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I like the red seat belt idea. My white ZL1 had them and they looked good in an otherwise neutral colored interior.