• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SlippyFist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type S
wish i had this when i ordered mine

the dealership in my area was basically clueless, and i'll be pretty pissed if they've had access to this info

XYR03

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 4Runner TRD OR, 15 Cayman S
Working with Emmitt. He's been great and kept me up to date through multiple production delays. They have 3 white/red arriving with an ETA 11/25-11/29. If you're 2nd in line, you should be able to get your car end of next week.
That's the last update that I got on the 11/3 was that there were White/Reds that are coming and hopefully I'll end up with one of them. No updates on White/Black at all. I'm #2 on the reserve list so not sure what that means. Let's see if I get a call next week. You think Steven will get pissed off if I reached out to Emmitt to get some updates and where I really am up on the list. I've put my name in since June.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Would be nice to have a new color schedule for 2025

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
So is that it, are there no more 2024 DE5s being made after December? That seems wild given that it's a 2024 model year car and it's not even 2024 yet

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S (ABP/Black) ; Tacoma TRD
Wow my dealer suk put down a deposit in june for a blue have hear anything
I'm still waiting for mine too. They offered me an LCM, but I am waiting for my APB. No other option for me. It's my 1st and only choice! At this point I've waited this long, so I can wait a little more.

TypeSJ

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 Mazda RX7,2004 Subaru Wrx Wagon, 2017, Subaru
If anyone is looking for a White on Red or LCM, let me know!! MSRP of course

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Happy New Year everyone! :wave:
Has anyone heard about the 2024 production schedule?
I’m still waiting for my APB/Black, but I have no idea when it may arrive. It’s been 6 months. At this point my ITS may be a 2025 model year. :rolleyes:
Here’s to a great year!

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
I’m still waiting for my APB/Black, but I have no idea when it may arrive. It’s been 6 months. At this point my ITS may be a 2025 model year. :rolleyes:
Here’s to a great year!
Me too

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It looks like I may finally get mine in a couple weeks. My dealer called and said they were able to arrange an exchange with another dealer. Hopefully the car is in perfect condition when it arrives after sitting at a different dealer, then being transported.

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
It looks like I may finally get mine in a couple weeks. My dealer called and said they were able to arrange an exchange with another dealer. Hopefully the car is in perfect condition when it arrives after sitting at a different dealer, then being transported.
Good luck

Tomoca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TLX Type S
Here’s to a great year!
Last time I spoke to my sales guy, he said hopefully they would get more information in February. The wait continues I guess. I’ve been looking at all of the dealers up new the PNW and none seem to be receiving any ITS for the past while. Maybe production has paused? (I’ve seen a lot of regular Integras arriving).

KindaACarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good luck
Last time I spoke to my sales guy, he said hopefully they would get more information in February. The wait continues I guess. I’ve been looking at all of the dealers up new the PNW and none seem to be receiving any ITS for the past while. Maybe production has paused? (I’ve seen a lot of regular Integras arriving).
Latest update for me. I didn't let the front plate already being mounted stop me. I picked up my APB/Black ITS on Sunday! I am very happy and don't care that the front plate is mounted. It has not taken away from my enjoyment or the driving experience at all. If any of you run across a dealer swap with the front plate already being mounted...don't hesitate...just get it! That is my advice!
By the way, waiting for the ABP color is worth it. The car is beautiful and I have received a lot of compliments.

2024-01-11 103617.png

Last edited:

Snugs24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Latest update for me. I didn't let the front plate already being mounted stop me. I picked up my APB/Black ITS on Sunday! I am very happy and don't care that the front plate is mounted. It has not taken away from my enjoyment or the driving experience at all. If any of you run across a dealer swap with the front plate already being mounted...don't hesitate...just get it! That is my advice!
By the way, waiting for the APB color is worth it. The car is beautiful and I have received a lot of compliments.

2024-01-11 103617.png
You finally got what you wanted. Congrats! Now @Audio79 needs his this year.