• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Leaked: 2023 Integra Color Options Per Trim

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
I see a lot of people going white with red. Good combo. It’ll remind a lot of the championship white type r of old.
Ill take this combo if i cant get liquid carbon...or black/red...that would be awesome too.

Im just glad Acura isnt limiting colors like the St 6spd civic hatch. Id be all over a 6mt Smokey Mauve Civic ST

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
I like either the performance red to match my wife’s RDX, Alex blue which would be like Aegean blue Si, or the white with red interior.
Perhaps the yellow is for the type s like others guessed.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I like either the performance red to match my wife’s RDX, Alex blue which would be like Aegean blue Si, or the white with red interior.
Perhaps the yellow is for the type s like others guessed.
Apex Blue compared to Aegean Blue is very different. If you put them side to side the shades might look similar but the Apex Blue has more flakes and when sunlight hits it at the right angles you can really see the body lines.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I would love the manual. But I’m in a conundrum. I have my mustang which is a manual. I’d only even think of getting rid of her for the type s, which will be auto only. And I can’t have zero manual cars. So the mustang stays and the type s is a no unfortunately.

For my daily, I can’t do manual. Not physically can’t. But the job requires a mobile office and a lot of fumbling around in car.
pretty much my story. I was praying this car would have a fun auto option since I need to hang up the manual (packed driveway, no one wants to move/drive my Si). I guess my new plan is to go find an older boxster with a stick to have on the weekends.

edit: decided to give up on the Integra, reached out to Mazda to try and get myself a Mazda 3 turbo hatch

Last edited:

HKF

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Okay, B’bye! People acting like petulant children! ??

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
It’s so funny to me how mad we can all get. Lol I mean we’re all entitled to our opinion. We had hopes and expectations for one thing and wound up getting different. When at face value it makes sense from a business sense.
Being on forums you do tend to live in an echo chamber of like minds.
I still rather pay $34k for an Acura civic because I’m not in my teens and prefer to come off like I’m a bit more mature.

does it stuck that the integra might be hamstrung on power and it really does seem nothing more than a cash grab by Acura on the naming. Sure. But who cares. If it makes you happy. Life is short.

Same reason someone buys an ES Lexus over a Toyota Avalon.
Different strokes for different folks I suppose

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
It’s so funny to me how mad we can all get. Lol I mean we’re all entitled to our opinion. We had hopes and expectations for one thing and wound up getting different. When at face value it makes sense from a business sense.
Being on forums you do tend to live in an echo chamber of like minds.
I still rather pay $34k for an Acura civic because I’m not in my teens and prefer to come off like I’m a bit more mature.

does it stuck that the integra might be hamstrung on power and it really does seem nothing more than a cash grab by Acura on the naming. Sure. But who cares. If it makes you happy. Life is short.

No, seriously. I have no idea why people are getting offended on behalf of a corporation. Plenty of insults being throwing around for questioning Acura. Most of those ironic.

pretty much my story. I was praying this car would have a fun auto option since I need to hang up the manual (packed driveway, no one wants to move/drive my Si). I guess my new plan is to go find an older boxster with a stick to have on the weekends.

edit: decided to give up on the Integra, reached out to Mazda to try and get myself a Mazda 3 turbo hatch
Do let us know how the Mazda 3 is! Maybe possible regrets + thoughts after the Integra is released and reviewed.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe

I've often thought about the "value" of premium and luxury cars (for the sake of this comment I'm talking about base versions of these cars, as opposed to the super high performance variants, ex. M, RS, AMG, etc). Back in the day luxury and premium makers offered a lot of things mainstream cars didn't even have in their highest trims (leather, various tech and amenities, advanced suspensions, more power/performance) but it seems as time has gone on those same premium and luxury cars offer little to no actual added content over their mainstream counterparts as mainstream cars now offer pretty much ALL the same features, tech, etc as the premium models outside of maybe some slightly nicer interior finishes. In many cases you're paying $10k more for a premium model over it's mainstream counterpart and getting LESS features and amenities. You are 100% paying for brand prestige... aka bragging rights about any products inherent worth based on how society views them. Acura/Honda and Chevy/Cadillac are good examples of these often times badge engineered models that offer the same powertrains and same features/amenities across their trim lineups... but one just costs $10k more starting out...

Granted little features like lumbar support... or a specific brand of stereo are meant to help set these models apart in a consumers eye. But when you look at the core features/performance/etc you're usually paying more for the same or LESS than what the mainstream model has when looking at a premium or luxury brand. Until you get into the upper most trim levels or high performance variants/trims, there's usually minimal real differentiation.

And I'm not ragging on anyone who chooses premium or luxury cars. If it's what you like, and you have the means, go for it! I'm a self described apple junkie, and I fully accept that they charge a premium for their products based on brand prestige. I will say, at least in terms of the Integra, if you're someone who was interested in a car like the ST Civic hatch but wished it had a bit more power... a base integra will cost almost the same with most, if not all, the same features. Not bad value there. Other makers are definitely worse in this regard. And no car is perfect.. it'll always be a game of compromise (styling, features, price, brand, performance) you're almost always going to have to make at least a few concessions.

Whether the Integra is what you want or not, there are plenty of players in the same arena as the Integra. It sucks a bit more if you're someone that has a brand loyalty to a particular maker (hi, i've owned 7 civics, and most of my immediately family own hondas too). Everyone is entitled to their opinion on what acura may or may not have gotten right or wrong on their products, their sales numbers will speak for themselves, and those that aren't thrilled about the Integra are luckily awash with options from both mainstream and premium automakers that they can go to instead. AKA... there's no point in arguing with eachother over things we literally have zero control over. Acura/Honda gonna do what they wanna do. We can just hope for the best (and possibly expect the worst).

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
In order of preference.

Platinum White Pearl/ Ebony
Performance Red Pearl/ Ebony
Platinum White Pearl/ Red
I could be wrong. But I thought I read that the first batch of preorders were designed to see what trims and colors were most popular.

So I imagine whatever color you preorder is what they will make you.

Then based on the numbers, they will be able to focus mass production on the more popular colors and trims.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan (FA5)
I could be wrong. But I thought I read that the first batch of preorders were designed to see what trims and colors were most popular.

So I imagine whatever color you preorder is what they will make you.

Then based on the numbers, they will be able to focus mass production on the more popular colors and trims.
That's how I interpreted.

That's a list representing a decision I would have to make if I decide to place a preorder.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
I really hope I can get Graystone leather interior + Apex blue Exterior OR Graystone interior + Liquid Carbon Metallic! I already have white and that's a pain to clean :D

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Do let us know how the Mazda 3 is! Maybe possible regrets + thoughts after the Integra is released and reviewed.
Before all this info dropped I thought they would be good competitors but doesn’t seem to be the case.
Will definitely post a comparison either way on here once I get to drive both and pick one to take home lol.