• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bvanlieu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 White ITS, 2015 Cayman GTS
I was in orlando last week but didn't check any dealers ;)

There are always regional allocations (FL/SoCal/TX) that can and will be higher, but the point still remains its a low volume model, only manual transmission: it will be hard to have leverage as a buyer to get it much under MSRP unless dealers are sitting on cars for months. A few cars they can wait out for MSRP....30+ Integras, you will start to see deals :)

My local dealer has the same white/red for the past few months still there, and Montgomery shows 1 black car which means they moved the Gray/Red there when I got mine.

Happy hunting :D

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Heads up for anyone in the Northeast region, Sunnyside Acura in NH sells at MSRP with no forced add-ons. They're getting roughly a dozen Type S in the coming weeks and had about 11 people on their wait-list as of 2 weeks ago.

A great, enthusiast-friendly dealer and the local back-roads there are nice too, just an FYI.

Let them know Ken with the Apex Blue sent you!

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I was in orlando last week but didn't check any dealers ;)

There are always regional allocations (FL/SoCal/TX) that can and will be higher, but the point still remains its a low volume model, only manual transmission: it will be hard to have leverage as a buyer to get it much under MSRP unless dealers are sitting on cars for months. A few cars they can wait out for MSRP....30+ Integras, you will start to see deals :)

My local dealer has the same white/red for the past few months still there, and Montgomery shows 1 black car which means they moved the Gray/Red there when I got mine.

Happy hunting :D
I get low-key jealous when I see comments on here about below MSRP deals. I shopped around pretty aggressively back in February and I got on the first very first MSRP deal I could find on the combo I wanted.

I like to think I did ok since I'm in Southern California and I got mine less than an hour from where I live. On a separate (but adjacent) note, I looked at this CTR at a dealer 20 minutes from me and it's still there, almost 2 months later. They wanted $15k ADM at first and then lowered it to $10k when I looked at it.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
I get low-key jealous when I see comments on here about below MSRP deals. I shopped around pretty aggressively back in February and I got on the first very first MSRP deal I could find on the combo I wanted.

I like to think I did ok since I'm in Southern California and I got mine less than an hour from where I live. On a separate (but adjacent) note, I looked at this CTR at a dealer 20 minutes from me and it's still there, almost 2 months later. They wanted $15k ADM at first and then lowered it to $10k when I looked at it.
MSRP in CA is pretty amazing from what I am hearing over these past 3 months, sounds like you did great.

BITSian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 x3, 2023 x7, 2012 Odyssey
MSRP in CA is pretty amazing from what I am hearing over these past 3 months, sounds like you did great.
Hi everyone, newbie here and the info on this forum has been extremely helpful, thank you!- got the 6 MT itch again after years of automatics and started shopping around in Socal after reading the glowing reviews on the ITS. Looks to be around a 5k markup at the few dealers I've talked to and no chance of a test drive! Planning to stay patient and keep looking out for that elusive MSRP deal! in SOcal

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Hi everyone, newbie here and the info on this forum has been extremely helpful, thank you!- got the 6 MT itch again after years of automatics and started shopping around in Socal after reading the glowing reviews on the ITS. Looks to be around a 5k markup at the few dealers I've talked to and no chance of a test drive! Planning to stay patient and keep looking out for that elusive MSRP deal! in SOcal
Where are you in SoCal? I previously posted it on here but Acura of Glendale had a $2.5k ADM but they took it off after I asked and they didn't have any mandatory accessories. DM me for info.

Acura of Thousand Oaks (Swickard) had about 2k of mandatory accessories.