• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra A-Spec Wiper Blade Replacement

Barbarajean067

First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
Anyone having an issue finding wipers for 2023 Integra A-Spec? After a few months of searching, I took a chance on the Bosch Aerotwin A620S size 24/19 German wipers that fits perfectly with the top lock. I ordered them from Amazon.

Nickp15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
How do they perform compared to the stock wipers?

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I wound up getting replacements from the dealer and Iā€™m happy with them. Lasted over a year before needing replacement!

OP
OP
Barbarajean067

Barbarajean067

First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
I wound up getting replacements from the dealer and Iā€™m happy with them. Lasted over a year before needing replacement!
I didn't want to get the wipers from the dealer because I just purchased the car brand new in March and in 6 months they weren't any good. I wasn't using them as often either. How much were the dealer wipers?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
A lot of times itā€™s just a contaminated windshield and/or dirty wipers.

Try claying the windshield and cleaning with RainX 2-in-1 glass cleaner (yellow spray bottle). I recently started using it and Iā€™m very happy with it due to its beading effect at over 45 MPH. Truly streak free too. Wiping some of it on the blades as well makes them glide effortlessly.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I didn't want to get the wipers from the dealer because I just purchased the car brand new in March and in 6 months they weren't any good. I wasn't using them as often either. How much were the dealer wipers?
I had mine for 1 year and a quarter before I finally decided to replace; I couldā€™ve really gone another 3 months but wanted new ones before this winter. I paid almost $50 for the pair from my dealer.

Fred 930

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
The problem with RainX is that once you start using it, you must re-apply it every so often (maybe every other month) to keep it beading and avoid the wipers "chattering" across the glass. Don't get me wrong - it's a fine product. - works great at highway speeds. But the chattering wipers will drive you crazy.

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
If you think thatā€™s a problem, try using it every other day like I do. It literally takes 1-2 minutes.

Just for the record, Iā€™m talking about the spray bottle. Not referring to the little lighter fluid looking container.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
76620-T20-A01 - DRIVER SIDE BLADE (BASE/A-SPEC)
76620-T60-A01 - DRIVER SIDE BLADE (TYPE-S)
76630-T20-A01 - PASSENGER SIDE BLADE (ALL TRIMS)

Those are your OEM part numbers...this is the first model Acura has released where the rubber wiper blade inserts are not available as replacements. It has something to do with Honda's design of having the windshield washer nozzles placed inside of the wiper arms instead of little nozzles on the hood/cowl like previous models...

This is kinda nuts to think about considering we were all used to paying $10-$12 per insert and now are forced to pay $30ish a piece for the blades. We retail the Type-S driver side blade for $60.07 at my dealership. That is CRAZY....reminds me of when the '05 RL debuted and the cost of those blades. Current retail on those....

76620-SJA-A01: $139.27
76630-SJA-A01: $114.30

Fun fact - The Type-S driver side blade has a slightly different shape/bend to it due to Acura knowing it needed more downforce on it at the speeds the ITS was capable of. The Base model/A-Spec blade was known to skip/chatter/be unstable when tested at those speeds on the DE5. This credit should be given to the Honda engineers having done the initial design/testing on the FL5/11th gen Civic platform where the part numbers above are all exactly the same. No inserts available, just the blades. Little bit of insight for my fellow nerds out there...

-G

Last edited:

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Still have my stock wipers and about to hit a year (live in sunny CA). Still going strong too, no chatter, or deformation on the rubber blade. Pretty happy with them still. I do wash my car weekly and always clean/re-lube the rubber blade also. Which might be why theyā€™re still going strong.

Coming from the 10th gen civic those wipers from the factor and the rubber insert replacements were absolute trash. They would chatter right out the packaging. Also would leave this weird spot on the windshield that would hold on to water (which irritated me because it was at my eye level). No matter what I did clayed it, compounded it, polished it. Still came back. Switched to Bosch icons and the issue was gone. So the integras OEM wipers have been a good improvement in my eyes

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Those are your OEM part numbers...this is the first model Acura has released where the rubber wiper blade inserts are not available as replacements.
Shit, I was afraid this was going to happen. My not-so-secret life hack was swapping the inserts on all of my cars rather than new blades, which 99% of the time don't ever need replacing. I still have the originals on my beater 02 Corolla.

I'm going to go douse those things in rubber protectant so they live a little longer now.

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Shit, I was afraid this was going to happen. My not-so-secret life hack was swapping the inserts on all of my cars rather than new blades, which 99% of the time don't ever need replacing. I still have the originals on my beater 02 Corolla.

I'm going to go douse those things in rubber protectant so they live a little longer now.

Yeah, same. I've been lucky enough to have been working for Honda/Acura for the last 17 years to be able to take advantage of employee rate on parts and service so I've definitely benefited in that regard for things like oil filters, wiper inserts, etc....

My best advice is to find some sort of discount you can use for maintenance items like these, if you can. With having to replace the whole blade now, it gets to your pockets at twice the rate the old inserts did. Of course, be mindful of how you use the wipers to increase longevity, be sure to clean 'em and keep them in good condition with protectant when possible, etc....

-G

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Same for me. Used to buy refills... A bit disappointed to have to buy the whole wiper everytime.

nawfoo

First Name
Kay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
You can also put a graphene coating on it every 6 months. Going above 60 mph will clear the droplets from the windshield.