• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra Elite A-Spec MT Build so far

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I went with the Thermal R&D exhaust and like it a lot. No drove at all, nice lower end sounds at idle and acceleration. Great tips that protrude nicely behind. I did Drag 19 wheels and Michelin PS4AS all around. Very happy with the ride…oh, I went with stock size….MPG still at 35mpg per the guage. I am not lowering mine….I am old and tall, so the journey down into the car is enough and I will enjoy it as is.

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I went with the Thermal R&D exhaust and like it a lot. No drove at all, nice lower end sounds at idle and acceleration. Great tips that protrude nicely behind.
How is the sound of the Thermal for back seat passengers? Things are usually louder back there.

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
How is the sound of the Thermal for back seat passengers? Things are usually louder back there.
I haven’t had a back seat passenger in the car yet, but my wife is very sensitive to sound because of her hearing aids (we are officially old) and she said it was great, especially compared to a similar system I had in my old Mazdaspeed 3. They advertise ”no drone” and best as I can tell it is true.

OP
OP
foeman33

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra ELITE A-SPEC MT
Just to follow up on my original feelings about the 27WON exhaust. The exhaust is exactly what I wanted. I have no explanation to why the exhaust had so much drone and vibrations after first installing. Really thought about removing it. After about 1500 miles it all of a sudden just stopped being annoying. My wife and dog couldn't be happier. The exhaust is just the right amount over stock sound without being annoying to daily drive. The crackles and pops along with the deep tone is perfect. I would now highly recommend to anyone looking at the OEM+ (maybe ++) side of things.