• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra A spec under steering wheel column rattle

Postal_Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
Hello Everyone.

I have a 2023 Integra A spec with roughly 2.7k miles and for the past two months I have been dealing with a very annoying rattle/buzzing noise under my steering wheel column, could be by the OBD2 port area as well.

Ive taken that plastic panel off to look around but everything looks good, I mean the car is essentially new. I even tried to zip tie any loose wires/harnesses, used felt tape on places of contact. But no luck.

So the rattle/buzzing noise is weird cause I can hear it clearly, and when I put my hand in that area and push on the wiring harnesses the noise seems to go away. But sometimes it doesn't. Has anyone experienced a rattle/buzzing in that area? any possible solutions. I am going to my dealer for my first service soon but I know they won't be any of help. From what I hear my dealer doesn't seem to care about rattle complaints.

thank you

Fred 930

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's under warranty. If they don't take care of you - just go to a different dealer.

Tylershuman07

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Pretty much every new car is going to have some squeaks and rattles at some point.