• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sound issues on 2023 Acura Integra A-Spec

jjjjustfelix

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
Not sure if anyone else has come across this issue but the music volume seems to get quieter as I'm driving. Not sure what kind of issue this can be? I don't move the volume at all and it seems like the sound system just starts to lose power

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
The car has a lot of road noise in general. Try going into the Sound Settings and then:

Speed Volume Compensation: Set the
amount of volume increase.

Set it to the max to see if it helps.

Last edited:
OP
OP

jjjjustfelix

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The car has a lot of road noise in general. Try going into the Sound Settings and then:

Set ot to the max to see if it helps.
I've tried that and it doesn't help at all the music volume still seems to decrease unfortunately

Je62380

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra

Set it to the max to see if it helps.
Not sure if anyone else has come across this issue but the music volume seems to get quieter as I'm driving. Not sure what kind of issue this can be? I don't move the volume at all and it seems like the sound system just starts to lose power
I have the exact same issue. Were you ever able to resolve it? I suspect it may be a protective feature for a heating amp. Only solution Iā€™ve found so far is completely turning off the car at a red light. That sometimes helps

OP
OP

jjjjustfelix

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have the exact same issue. Were you ever able to resolve it? I suspect it may be a protective feature for a heating amp. Only solution Iā€™ve found so far is completely turning off the car at a red light. That sometimes helps
I was not able to resolve it setting the speed volume compensation to max did help. Besides that no fix besides doing the same thing turning the car off and sometimes that does help it.