• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra Elite A-Spec MT Build so far

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra ELITE A-SPEC MT
2023 Integra Elite A-Spec MT.

My build so far. K-tuner and clutch are next. Its no type s but still a lot of fun. Let me know what you think.

PRL Intercooler
PRL Charge Pipes
PRL High Flow Outlet

PRL High Volume Intake

Acuity Shift Linkage Bushings

27 WON Cat back Exhaust

Wheels - SuperSpeed Flow Form RF05RR Stain Bronze Wheels 18x8.5 35 Offset
Tires - Michelin Pilot Sport 4s 245/40R18

Amsoil Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid
Amsoil Engine Oil 0W20

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

Last edited:

DE4_08

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT; 2002 RSX Type-S
Bronze split spoke wheels look so good on the white body! How do you like the 27won exhaust? Any noticeable drone or does it keep a nice, deep tone without being overbearing?

OP
OP
foeman33

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bronze split spoke wheels look so good on the white body! How do you like the 27won exhaust? Any noticeable drone or does it keep a nice, deep tone without being overbearing?
Im really liking the wheels and tire combo. Feels like a new car. I would love to lower it but being in Canada probably going to just leave it.

The exhaust overall is great. Its an OEM+ for sure but for me gives me all the sounds I'm looking for in a daily driver. One caution is the slight drone at 3000ish RPM specially on the highway. Its by no means obnoxious you can still have conversations and enjoy music just a little more than what I signed up for. That being said I think people that are not as sensitive as me would really like this option. I am considering switching to the AWE touring for a slightly more tame experience. Just wish the exhaust tips weren't so massive. Anyone with a review of the AWE Touring please reach out.

This is the first car I have played with bolt ons and future tuning. Learning along the way for sure. So far its been a lot of fun.

Chinosabi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra (6MT)
Great build, Elliott! I've been looking at the 27WON exhaust options as well. I have the same Superspeed wheels as you but in black - huge difference over the 100 lbs stock rims, haha. I also have the 27WON short ram intake coming in a few weeks and will post about it when I get it on my car.

I've been running Eibach pro lowering springs (not the lowest ones) with their rear camber arms since I got the car last year. No issues in the winter and we had some really bad snow storms here in Ottawa. Can send you pics if you want to see what it looks like.

If you ever end up selling you 27WON catback, let me know! Also interested to hear what clutch you end up going with. I actually really like everything about the stock clutch and transmission for a daily (feels like butter) but I'm sure it will start slipping with more power.

OP
OP
foeman33

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Great build, Elliott! I've been looking at the 27WON exhaust options as well. I have the same Superspeed wheels as you but in black - huge difference over the 100 lbs stock rims, haha. I also have the 27WON short ram intake coming in a few weeks and will post about it when I get it on my car.

I've been running Eibach pro lowering springs (not the lowest ones) with their rear camber arms since I got the car last year. No issues in the winter and we had some really bad snow storms here in Ottawa. Can send you pics if you want to see what it looks like.

If you ever end up selling you 27WON catback, let me know! Also interested to hear what clutch you end up going with. I actually really like everything about the stock clutch and transmission for a daily (feels like butter) but I'm sure it will start slipping with more power.
Yeah those stock wheels have some serious weight to them. Didn't really appreciate how much heavier they are till I had my winters mounted to them. hahaha

What size tires did you get with your superspeeds? . I got 245/40 18. If that's the case for you I'd be interested in lowering a bit. I was warned with the bigger tires I'd be close to rubbing issues if I lowered.. For sure please send me a couple pics. I live in Northern Durham region, not quite the snow storms you guys get but close.

Did you have any issues mounting your tires, mine leaked and I had to remount them and they are fine now. I was scared there was an issue with the wheels thankfully doesn't seem like the case.

I want to keep the clutch as close to stock as possible. Haven't done a lot of research yet. I'm trying to figure out how much power I want to push and go from there. I agree the transmission is one of my favorite parts about the car.

I am 50/50 on what to do with the exhaust. I think it probably the more tame exhaust available and it definitely gives the car some personality. If you are interested let me know. I am going to do a little more investigating on the AWE touring and might go that way.

Chinosabi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra (6MT)
Yeah those stock wheels have some serious weight to them. Didn't really appreciate how much heavier they are till I had my winters mounted to them. hahaha

What size tires did you get with your superspeeds? . I got 245/40 18. If that's the case for you I'd be interested in lowering a bit. I was warned with the bigger tires I'd be close to rubbing issues if I lowered.. For sure please send me a couple pics. I live in Northern Durham region, not quite the snow storms you guys get but close.

Did you have any issues mounting your tires, mine leaked and I had to remount them and they are fine now. I was scared there was an issue with the wheels thankfully doesn't seem like the case.

I want to keep the clutch as close to stock as possible. Haven't done a lot of research yet. I'm trying to figure out how much power I want to push and go from there. I agree the transmission is one of my favorite parts about the car.

I am 50/50 on what to do with the exhaust. I think it probably the more tame exhaust available and it definitely gives the car some personality. If you are interested let me know. I am going to do a little more investigating on the AWE touring and might go that way.
I'm running 235/40/18 PS4Ss and am fine but I could see how it may be a bit more of a worry with 245s. That said, the drop of the Eibach Pro isn't as aggressive as other kits.

Nope, no issues on my end mounting the tires. Glad it worked out after remounting though.

Sounds good and appreciate it. I'm still doing some research on my end as well. The Borla one also sounds pretty good and I feel like it would be louder than the 27WON. The only thing I don't love is how far the tips seem to stick out on the 27WON but thats just from looking at the site photos.

IMG_6490.jpg

IMG_6492.jpg

IMG_6494.jpg

OP
OP
foeman33

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm running 235/40/18 PS4Ss and am fine but I could see how it may be a bit more of a worry with 245s. That said, the drop of the Eibach Pro isn't as aggressive as other kits.

Nope, no issues on my end mounting the tires. Glad it worked out after remounting though.

Sounds good and appreciate it. I'm still doing some research on my end as well. The Borla one also sounds pretty good and I feel like it would be louder than the 27WON. The only thing I don't love is how far the tips seem to stick out on the 27WON but thats just from looking at the site photos.

IMG_6490.jpg

IMG_6492.jpg

IMG_6494.jpg
Those wheels look great. Yeah my tire stick out just a little further. Do you have the exact model of Eibach Pros that you have? I probably should have gone for the stock tire size. I see the fuel mileage taking a bit of a hit.lol

The exhaust does stick out to the furthest part of the rear of the car. I actually like that look. However from the side there is a bit more of a poke that stock. I could/will adjust if I keep mine about another 1/4 inch in.

The Borla is quite a bit louder from the only one Ive seen which was on a 22 Civic SI. I think what causes a little more cabin noise that I was expecting (as I said I am probably more sensitive to noise that others) is the hatch vs the sedan of the civic. Having the full enclosed trunk I think muffles the noise a little more than ours. Probably why I am finding the 27WON slight too loud for my daily. I am getting use to it a bit. My hopes is to keep it but I am still leaning towards trading to the AWE Touring with the Track conversion. Best of both worlds???

Chinosabi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra (6MT)
Those wheels look great. Yeah my tire stick out just a little further. Do you have the exact model of Eibach Pros that you have? I probably should have gone for the stock tire size. I see the fuel mileage taking a bit of a hit.lol

The exhaust does stick out to the furthest part of the rear of the car. I actually like that look. However from the side there is a bit more of a poke that stock. I could/will adjust if I keep mine about another 1/4 inch in.

The Borla is quite a bit louder from the only one Ive seen which was on a 22 Civic SI. I think what causes a little more cabin noise that I was expecting (as I said I am probably more sensitive to noise that others) is the hatch vs the sedan of the civic. Having the full enclosed trunk I think muffles the noise a little more than ours. Probably why I am finding the 27WON slight too loud for my daily. I am getting use to it a bit. My hopes is to keep it but I am still leaning towards trading to the AWE Touring with the Track conversion. Best of both worlds???
Thanks man! I'm very happy about the stance of the car with the 35ET on the rims - I'm sure you are too. Even on yours without lowering springs, it fills out the wheel well so much better than the OEM ones.

I got mine from this company in Toronto (https://www.parkautomotorsports.ca/products/eibach-pro-kit-lowering-springs-2023-acura-integra) E10-201-006-01-22. It's a modest 1.3" drop in front and 1.0"drop in rear. The Eibach Sportline and H&R ones are quite a bit more. I personally wouldn't drop lower in our road and weather conditions. Just a headache waiting to happen lol. Ride quality is perfect. I've had Eibach spings on my Golf R with adjustable shock dampening as well. Sport mode feels much tighter overall and comfort feels as floaty as stock so the difference between the 2 was more noticeable than OEM springs. I've autocrossed my integra quite a bit this year and it's a fun little beast to whip around.

Yeah, taking the tips in 1/4 inch or so would likely be perfect. That said, I plan on getting the Acura rear diffuser upgrade which seems like it actually sticks out further than the stock one so it may be perfect with the 27WON tip length.

Ah - for some reason I was thinking the problem was that it was too quiet for your liking! Yeah, the AWE touring may be your best bet. Have you gotten to hear a Remark one by chance? I actually liked the sound of that one but thought it was more on the quiet side from videos. Would be curious to see what that one sounds like in person.

DE4_08

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT; 2002 RSX Type-S
Thanks man! I'm very happy about the stance of the car with the 35ET on the rims - I'm sure you are too. Even on yours without lowering springs, it fills out the wheel well so much better than the OEM ones.

I got mine from this company in Toronto (https://www.parkautomotorsports.ca/products/eibach-pro-kit-lowering-springs-2023-acura-integra) E10-201-006-01-22. It's a modest 1.3" drop in front and 1.0"drop in rear. The Eibach Sportline and H&R ones are quite a bit more. I personally wouldn't drop lower in our road and weather conditions. Just a headache waiting to happen lol. Ride quality is perfect. I've had Eibach spings on my Golf R with adjustable shock dampening as well. Sport mode feels much tighter overall and comfort feels as floaty as stock so the difference between the 2 was more noticeable than OEM springs. I've autocrossed my integra quite a bit this year and it's a fun little beast to whip around.

Yeah, taking the tips in 1/4 inch or so would likely be perfect. That said, I plan on getting the Acura rear diffuser upgrade which seems like it actually sticks out further than the stock one so it may be perfect with the 27WON tip length.

Ah - for some reason I was thinking the problem was that it was too quiet for your liking! Yeah, the AWE touring may be your best bet. Have you gotten to hear a Remark one by chance? I actually liked the sound of that one but thought it was more on the quiet side from videos. Would be curious to see what that one sounds like in person.
Hey all, loving this discussion on wheels and exhaust because these are the next things I want to do in my build (trying to keep it OEM+). For exhausts, i've heard good reviews on 27won and Thermal R&D as the most neutral sounding (deeper tone, not excessively loud), whereas the Remark supposedly sounds great but is also the loudest - just from what i've seen on video. I've seen the clips of the AWE touring/track editions but the tips are pretty large on them but they look good too. One of those situations where i wish i can listen to these in person before making the purchase, lol!

OP
OP
foeman33

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey all, loving this discussion on wheels and exhaust because these are the next things I want to do in my build (trying to keep it OEM+). For exhausts, i've heard good reviews on 27won and Thermal R&D as the most neutral sounding (deeper tone, not excessively loud), whereas the Remark supposedly sounds great but is also the loudest - just from what i've seen on video. I've seen the clips of the AWE touring/track editions but the tips are pretty large on them but they look good too. One of those situations where i wish i can listen to these in person before making the purchase, lol!
Hey. I think all those options are great for certain individuals. For me I kind of want that stock of OEM+ sound until I step on it then I want to remember and those around me to know I have an exhaust. For me the 27WON gives me most things and as I said above the little drone that I have most people would never care. I personally have not heard the R&D. I have heard a couple Remark on Civics and lets just say that exhaust has character. If this was a weekend car I think that's the exhaust I would go with. But being a daily no way. So far the options for this car has something for everyone. If you're interested in the 27WON sounds and more of an in depth review I would be happy to help out.

OP
OP
foeman33

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

That's sweet. I will look a little more into lowering it. I know the stance would be so much nicer (as long as it doesn't rub of course).

I think because the stock exhaust is cut to match the body you really notice the 27WON (even other after market exhaust) that much more. I attached a photo of the stock. The Remark is way to much for me. Honestly if that little drone wouldn't be there I would stick with the 27WON all day. Actually I probably will stick it out for a little longer at least.

Which diffuser are you getting? That is something I'd like to do.

Well off to get a K-Tuner. Wish me luck. :)

Old Exhaust Tip.jpg

Chinosabi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra (6MT)
That's sweet. I will look a little more into lowering it. I know the stance would be so much nicer (as long as it doesn't rub of course).

I think because the stock exhaust is cut to match the body you really notice the 27WON (even other after market exhaust) that much more. I attached a photo of the stock. The Remark is way to much for me. Honestly if that little drone wouldn't be there I would stick with the 27WON all day. Actually I probably will stick it out for a little longer at least.

Which diffuser are you getting? That is something I'd like to do.

Well off to get a K-Tuner. Wish me luck. :)
Ah, that makes sense about the stock exhaust. From everything you say, sounds like the 27WON sound is exactly what I'm looking for ;) - spring purchase incoming haha!

Rear diffuser: just the Acura one (https://www.acurapartsnow.com/oem-parts/acura-diffuser-rear-8f033s5200). I saw some people on this forum with it and it's just so much more angular and sporty than the stock one. It also seems to stick out more to break the line from the rest of the bumper which I love without it being over the top.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 11.51.40 AM.png

Ooo give us a report back about the k-tuner for sure. That's up on my list if our stock clutches can handle any extra torque without slipping.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Ah, that makes sense about the stock exhaust. From everything you say, sounds like the 27WON sound is exactly what I'm looking for ;) - spring purchase incoming haha!

Rear diffuser: just the Acura one (https://www.acurapartsnow.com/oem-parts/acura-diffuser-rear-8f033s5200). I saw some people on this forum with it and it's just so much more angular and sporty than the stock one. It also seems to stick out more to break the line from the rest of the bumper which I love without it being over the top.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 11.51.40 AM.png

Ooo give us a report back about the k-tuner for sure. That's up on my list if our stock clutches can handle any extra torque without slipping.
I recommend Ktuner for the 1.5T and rocked Phearable tune which made a difference.

Chinosabi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra (6MT)
I recommend Ktuner for the 1.5T and rocked Phearable tune which made a difference.
Beauty - super good to know that it makes a noticeable difference! Sounds like you had one on your 1.5. If it was manual, did your stock clutch slip at all with the tune?

OP
OP
foeman33

foeman33

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am looking at doing a Phearable or TSP. TSP has an option for a custom e-tune. I really want to wait till I have a clutch done first. Probably my new years resolution. I have the Starter 18 K tuner base map going now. All I can say is wow. I know a custom tune would be better but night and day. Feels like a new car.